Dr. Jeanne Thompson, MD

Dr. Jeanne Thompson, MD

Bariatric Medicine  |
Dr. Jeanne Thompson, MD is a bariatric medicine doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

1000 Dupont Rd

Louisville, KY 40207

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • Center Care
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Commission for Children with Special Needs
  • Community Care of Southern Indiana

Learn about Dr. Thompson

Dr. Thompson's Experience

Dr. Thompson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Thompson "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you the patient are the most important person to our practice. As the region s leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, experienced medical professionals who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

• Bariatric Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Medical School | Graduated 1997
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Thompson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thompson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thompson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thompson to family and friends
Dr. Thompson's Performance
in Louisville, KY |
Dr Thompson is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens and she talks to me which is very nice. She found that I had lung cancer even tho I was going to a chest medicine doctor who did not find it until Dr. Thompson did. She is very through and professional but at the same time , she is caring and compassionate. I would not trade her for any doctor I have and I felt it was my lucky day to have found her. She takes tests if she thinks something is wrong and she has been right every time. I
in louisville, ky |
I've been seeing Dr. Thompson for several years and I couldn't be happier. She really listens and helps me understand my conditions and what I need to do. She answers all of my questions in ways that I can understand. Most importantly, she is patient with me. I highly recommend her and this practice. It is rare to find a practice that follows you when you have to go to the hospital. The office and medical assistants take very good care of us. Very patient, caring, and competent.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Thompson is the best doctor I have ever had and I've had many. Her medical competence is surpassed only by her compassion. Her focus is my wellness. I signed-up for the weight management program and I am doing great. My cholesterol is cut in half. I've never had problems getting an appointment, getting refills on meds, and I love the MyNorton site. It's easy to communicate with the office and get my test results.
in Louisville, KY |
This office is rife with incompetence and inefficiencies at all levels (administration and medical staff), which should be addressed by executive management, if they truly are interested in providing effective and professional medical care and are concerned about patient satisfaction. I challenge executive management to contact me directly to discuss my experiences at this office in order to determine if there is merit in my complaints. Two phone messages have not been not be returned to date.
in louisville KY |
She is absolutely the best at diagnoses and treatment. If she thinks you need a specialist she doesn't hesitate to set that up.
in Sellersburg, IN |
Absolutely love having her as my PCP. Very caring and very knowledgeable in her field. Highly recommended by me and my husband!
in Taylorsville, Ky |
She is very thorough and LISTENS! I had been to many doctors over 2 years, trying to figure out what my symptoms meant. She nailed it within a month (after doing a lot of bloodwork). I'm now on the right medication and feel so much better. I have moved out of town, but still drive back just to see her.
Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Thompson, MD?
Are you Dr. Thompson?

Visit Dr. Thompson

Dr. Thompson accepts 36 insurance carriers
    Blue Access Choice PPO
    Blue Preferred HMO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • Community Care of Southern Indiana
  • Cooperative Care and Hospital Agreement
  • CorVel
  • Health Net
  • Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
  • Indiana Health Network
    Preferred Health Network
  • Sagamore Health Network
    Sagamore Plus
  • Self Pay
  • Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
    Sterling