Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 63

Dr. Scanland

Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2104 Hamill Rd Hixson, TN 37343

Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Hixson, TN and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr Coll Of Med in 1982 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, general surgery, and more.

Dr. Scanland's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scanland

Dr. Scanland?
Dr. Scanland's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD
I was a very complicated breast case with a long history of problems that needed two separate surgeries. From the time I stepped into her office to the time all was finished, I knew I was completely in competent hands. She did her homework and prepared the best plan of action. Dr. Scanland is very conscientious, compassionate, knowledgeable and skilled. She is well thought of in medical circles. Her staff is excellent in competency and care. I trust Dr. Scanland implicitly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD?
Dr Scanland is fabulous!!! I had my breast done in August. I went from a small B cup to a 32DD!! They are perfect!! I went with 350ccs silicone. Soft. Natural. Her and her staff treated me like family! She took her time with me! I healed great. My scars are under my breasts. They are looking great as well!! She measured me. Drew on me. She really took her time explaining how the surgery would go and what size best suited my frame. Super glad I chose her! Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD?
I attended one of Dr. Scanland's seminars and was very impressed with her knowledge of Plastic Surgery, clarity of examples she presented, and impressive before and after photos. This convinced me she was the doctor I wanted to do my procedure. She and her staff were very thorough in the information they provided prior to my procedure, including comprehensive written descriptions of what to do prior to and after surgery, and what to expect during recover. I've been very happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD?
I just had my 1 year examine from my breast reduction and I walked out of her office happier and vibrant woman who went from a 40 J to a 38 DDD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Scandland. She is board certified and does beautiful work. Her office staff is knowledgeable and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD?
Awesome doctor and staff.. I've been very pleased with my experience, from the front desk and thru my surgery recovery. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD?
Dr. Scanland and her staff are very caring and professional. For more than 20 years I struggled with symptoms caused by very large breast. In May I had a reduction and the results are amazing both physically and emotionally
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD?
Dr. Scanland is an exceptional doctor. She is very knowledgeable and helpful in fulfilling your cosmetic surgery needs! I just received my second breast augmentation with Dr. Scanland. My first was done sixteen years ago. She and her staff are so helpful when explaining exactly what you want to have done. She works with you to make sure that you will have the best results possible! I highly recommend Dr. Scanland for any of your cosmetic or reconstructive surgeries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD?
I had surgery in January 2017. My experience w Dr Scanland was awesome! She has great staff and i was treated extremely well by everyone. The results of my thigh lift were phenomenal!!! Im so happy w the outcome!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD?
Dr Scanland did surgery on me Nov. 28, 2015. I had Abdominoplasty, I must say I look wonderful. I am very pleased. Dr. Scanland and her staff go the extra mile to educate you. She is the very best in plastic surgery and she takes the time to make you feel as though you are her only patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Scanland, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Scanland?

Dr. Scanland and staff are dedicated to enhancing your appearance and self esteem. We provide a comfortable setting for you to ask questions and gather information about specific procedures. Each member of our staff will assist you in understanding your choices and attaining your goals.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1983
1982
1978

Dr. Scanland accepts

Dr. Scanland accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Network S

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Scanland's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Scanland treats patients.

80% Patient experience rating, 11% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

66% Patient experience rating, 3% lower than the national average