Pediatrics  |
Dr. Jeanne Lovett, MD
Dr. Jeanne Lovett, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Lovett is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital.

2235 Thousand Oaks Dr Ste 119

San Antonio, TX 78232

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Lovett

Dr. Lovett's Experience

Dr. Lovett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Baylor Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Texas Childrens Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Lovett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lovett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lovett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lovett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lovett to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lovett's Performance
in San Antonio |
Dr. Lovett is a fantastic pediatrician! My two girls adore her! She takes a lot of time and asks a lot of detailed questions. But I appreciate it VERY much because I know she cares about my kids. We have been seeing her for several years. I know that if I ever have a concern, even in the nights or weekends, she will be there for my kids. She is always patient. She never makes us feel rushed and we always leave feeling like we have covered all the basis. ( I tend to worry...so this is important)
in La Vernia, TX |
Dr. Lovett has been so good to my children and we consider her part of our family. She always sees my children the same day and treats them as if they were her own. I highly recommend Dr. Lovett.
in San Antonio, TX |
Our first day in San Antonio, and my baby boy spike a 104 fever that I could not bring down. I look up nearby docs, and picked one one the only street name I recognized. Dang - Did we luck out! She's been the kids' doc for now 14 yrs. Dr. Lovett is an amazing doctor. She is bright, thorough, and never rushes you thru an appointment. She is very direct, and I love it because it's all from concern about what's best for the kids. Added bonus, the staff is great!
in La Vernia, Texas |
Dr. Lovett has been our pediatrician for almost 14 years. I have the utmost respect and confidence in her as a physician. She is always extremely thorough during exams and does not try to rush patients in and out of her office. She truly cares about every single one of her patients. It is such a great feeling to be able to trust a physician so completely and know that you have the best doctor to take care of your children. My family loves her to pieces, and I highly recommend her to others.
in San Antonio, TX |
Relocating 2x in 6yrs, we've seen several MD's, & Dr. Lovett is, w/o a doubt, THE BEST ped. we've ever used. Don't mistake her very blunt approach. She will thoroughly educate you about the condition, treatment, AND everyday tips for good health. She caught mis-DX's others missed & was not afraid to point out that my L.O. was not getting Vit.D/Ca. Education is vital to the efficacy of therapeutic healthcare, &while many clinics rush us in/out these days, Dr. Lovett and staff are outstanding!
in San Antonio, TX |
I have two little girls who have been patients of Dr. Lovett's practice since 2008. She is an absolute God-send to my family. I've never had a doctor take the time to really talk through differences in medications or treatment options with me like she does. My girls always feel special and well loved in her very capable hands. That's a wonderful feeling when you have a sick child!! My youngest child has autism. Dr. Lovett is so good with her!!! You can tell that she cares for her patients!
in San Antonio, TX |
I was nervous looking for a new pediatrician when my daughter's pediatrician left his practice. I had heard many great things about Dr Jeanne Lovett and thought I would giver her a try. I gave her a full case history on both of my girls and of our family. I love how she up front with every thing. She has helped my family through many issues and she even discovered my eldest daughter's IGA Deficiency. She is efficient and doesn't play games. When I need refills or referrals they are done quick
in San Antonio, TX |
Our child had a bad stomach virus with severe nausea and vomiting. Dr. Lovett immediately recognized the bug that was going around and prescribed medication to help with nausea. The bug lasted a couple of days but thanks to her help, it made a big difference and although our child had to allow a time for recovery, he did not have the added burden of constant nausea. She listens and knows what to prescribed for the current ailment.
in San Antonio |
Great doctor, take her time always to go over our concerns. She is very friendly, monitors and explains the conditions/ growth stages etc very well. We are so happy we found her. Both our kids have been visiting her for last 4 years (one since birth). The staff here are absolutely friendly, caring and eager to help.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lovett is a very competent and thorough doctor. She really knows her stuff and she has been great on follow through with referrals. While some doctors seem non-committal and unable to give an opinion or any advice, she will answer any questions and give you clear answers and helpful directions. She is kind and courteous. If you have a child with special needs or suspect that you do, I highly recommend her. She will be on your team and will work very hard to help your child.
Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Lovett, MD?
Are you Dr. Lovett?