Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jeanne Hall, MD
Dr. Jeanne Hall, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Littleton, CO. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center.

5066 S Wadsworth Way Unit 103

Littleton, CO 80123

Learn about Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall's Experience

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Ny and Presby Hospital
  • University Hospital SUNY Stony Brook

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Hall's Performance
    POOR
Denver, CO |
Nice lady and everyone in the office is very nice. She spoke very fast and seemed like she wasn't in a rush. Asked if I had any questions but I felt like I would ruin her flow if I did ask what I wanted.
in Littleton, CO |
I had been with Dr Hall for nearly two years. I was fired as her patient after her staff made an error and called the wrong dr to confirm an appointment with the second dr. I couldn't even believe this was real life. She is very impersonal and treat people like criminals, not patients. I have been disabled for a decade and I have an impeccable record with previous physicians. She never looked at that or treated me like a human being. Stay away! She is not worthy of a medical license...
Denver, CO |
I would have given Hall Medical a 0 but that was not possible. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! She has no interest in your well being. she runs her place like the DMV, you get there wait and when you get in she spends as little time with you as possible and then she's out the door. She like to do unneeded tests so she can bill the insurance for more money. If you value your health care, find any other doctor than this one. You will be saving yourself a lot of headaches and co pays!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Hall is my kind of doctor. She is to the point but very thorough. I trust her decisions but she is very open when I challenge them. She covers all bases and does not hesitate to refer you if needed. She may not be the personality type others look for, but she is a good doctor and works for me!
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Hall's office is very convenient to my home. She never tries to treat something that may exceed her knowledge level and is very open to giving referrals. She actually researches some things during an appointment. She is not a chatty Cathy, but is focused on providing good care in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. Accepts Medicare. Never a billing issue or mistake. She has worked with me effectively on various health issues and makes detailed online Athena follow-up notes.
in Denver , colorado |
Granite doctor hall does talk fast and does do too much talking then listening....but I do like her whenever I have a concern on anything she refers me to the correct specialist for my issues and let's me get my second opinions from other doctors if i don't agree on something because I do believe not every doctor is right, she keeps me up to date on my shots unlike most clinics....Dr hall is the type who likes to build a good relationship with her patients get to know about them first
in Littleton, CO |
NEVER see this doctor! WILL NOT GO BACK. She spent 8 minutes with me, talking at the speed of an auctioneer. Condescending, insensitive & verbally cruel. She did NOT ask about my health. I've lost 30 lbs in 4 months, lowered my BP from 140/102 to 122/82 and hike 10-15 strenuous miles/wk. I'm in shape, healthy eater, no drugs/smoking 5'5 and 150 lbs. She tried to impose unnecessary tests and told me, You're wider than you are tall so you need to watch out for what you eat and drink. STAY AWAY!
in Littleton, CO |
Doctor does not answer questions talks to fast does not spend time with patients
Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Hall, MD?
Are you Dr. Hall?