Neurology  |
Dr. Jeanne Edwards, MD
Dr. Jeanne Edwards, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. She is 67 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

1717B S Utica Ave Ste 200

Tulsa, OK 74104

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards' Experience

Dr. Edwards' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Neurology

Dr. Edwards does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1977

Dr. Edwards has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edwards to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Edwards' Performance
in Cleveland, OK |
I have had a few different neurologist a Dr. Edwards is not only the best one but also one of the best Drs I have ever had. She is very patient oriented and stays on the leading edge of current medicine and treatments. Once there, wait is short so the magazines must be for decoration! After near 10 years as her patient, I highly recommend her!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
After being misdiagnosed for 20 years Dr. Edwards actually did the necessary testing to give me the correct diagnosis. She listened to me, asked many questions, and didn't just dismiss my symptoms as being due to my weight. That has been the answer to just about every illness I've ever had. You need to lose weight and quit smoking. Yes I'm overweight, but I have also lost over 100 pounds and feel worse than ever. Dr. Edwards is starting me on treatment for MS and I am so thankful to her.
Jenks, OK |
Extremely happy with her evaluation of my case. Excellent diagnostician seeking the necessary tests to determine my needs and readily eager to send/support going to Mayo Clenic when my case got too unique for Tulsa. Easy to get in to see her in a reasonable amount of time, although she is strict about appointment times (don't be late). I never felt rushed, always felt I got a good evaluation and questions answered. She truly loves her work.
in Tulsa, OK |
Rare problems don't scare her. She digs deep to find answers, explains things in a manner one can understand.
in Tulsa, OK |
I was referred to Dr. Edwards because of Tremors in my hands. My maternal grandfather and his son both had or have Parkinson’s Disease. Since two close relatives had the Parkinson, I was very concerned I might have it also. After a thorough evaluation during the first visit Dr. Edwards determined I had Benign Tremors. She had me make another appointment for 90 days later. During that time I was to keep a daily journal recording time of day and intensity. The journal confirmed her diagnosis.
in OK |
Referred to her for a neck injury by my primary physician who I totally trusted. Have been seeing her nonstop over a four year period. Though she is personable when it came to her records it destroyed my case and I ended up settling due to this. Terms such as "sudden onset" are open to so much interpretation in legal cases. Never was I informed that she would not cooperate with my attorney but she refused repeatedly. Was given the impression she would be there fore me but in the end nothing.
in Skiatook, OK |
Best Doctor in Tulsa for Parkinson's. She takes the time to hear what you have to say and then comes up with a plan .I had to call with a problem before my appointment .She got me In the next day .I had a Dr. before her who would have never done that. Dr. Edwards is outstanding.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
I found Dr. Edwards to be very personable. She asked all the appropriate questions and listened to what I had to say. She was thorough and did a good job explaining the further tests I would need to undergo in order to determine what is going on with me.
in Collinsville, OK |
Dr. Edwards is very strict about your appointment time. She will not see you and make another appointment if your late even by a minute. This sound's like she's not that great but she is just that direct and she treat's any illness the same strict way. She is very good and I've recommended many people too her. I like her personality, like Mom used to treat me and here I'm 58 years old. If you have a real problem she will find it.
in Tulsa ok |
Looks down on self pay patients....staff very unprofessional.had an appt to see Dr edwards, 20 mins before we were to see her received a phone call informing us the free amount was incorrect and going to be 100.00 more. My opinion is she's only after the money not the well being of her patients
Dr. Edwards does a very good job would highly recommend. Star Long
Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Edwards, MD?
Are you Dr. Edwards?