Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery ·  Female · Age 61

Dr. Delsignore

Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Rochester, NY and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from University Of Rochester School Of Medicine and Dentistry in 1983 and specializes in orthopedic hand surgery and orthopedic surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Delsignore accepts

Dr. Delsignore accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dr. Delsignore treats Dupuytren's Contracture more than 97% of her peers

Dr. Delsignore treats this condition more than 97% of her peers

Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Dr. Delsignore treats Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist more than 97% of her peers

Dr. Delsignore treats this condition more than 97% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Osteoarthritis of Wrist

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst

3.6

Dr. Delsignore?
Dr. Delsignore's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD
I saw Dr. Delsignore for 2 issues: aspiration of a ganglion cyst and a cortisone shot in wrist for dequervain tendonitis- both were very painful. I turned white and almost passed out. She was more concerned with me getting out of the room so she could see another patient (and said that to me too) than how I felt. At follow up visit I still had pain in my arm, and her only concern was with my wrist because that was the area she treated. Went to a PT who listened and was able to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?
I am a lifelong acoustic guitar player. Dr. Delsignore has operated on my right hand twice, and I would go to no one else If I needed another operation. She is that good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?
Hand Surgery Associates of Rochester, Drs. DelSignore, Ronchetti, and Michalko 360 Linden Oaks #210, Rochester, NY 14625 Doctor Colleen G. 278 points a day ago Lack of Patient Centered Care or ability to accomodate my simple need to be treated professionally or fairly as a patient. My Primary Care Physician suggested that I see Dr. D. for my wrist pain 4 months ago but she was booked at the time. Due to my need to be seen promptly I elected to see another doctor in the office that had an openi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?
My experience with Dr. Delsignore has been a nightmare. After experiencing complications from the surgery, Dr. Delsignore did little to nothing for me. A year+ out, I am still experiencing pain, and because of the stress of all this, has triggered other significant health issues. No bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?
She is amazing! She did surgery on my hand and will need another on the other hand. I have been to her many times about my arthritis issues in my hand and she is always very professional and caring. I would recommend her very highly to anyone who needed surgery etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?
Great dr..quick appointments and surgery scheduling
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?
Dr. Delsignore was GREAT! Super informative and right to the point! Made me feel very comfortable! Her demeanor is calm and fluid: but she has that special kind of magic! Great office environment. The staff were very friendly and fabulous! Thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?
Inappropriate and unprofessional conduct. Very demeaning and aggressive questioning so much so that the doctor-patient relationship completely shut down - there was only a desire to leave the exam room as quickly as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?
compassionate, caring, very knowledgable! One of the best hand surgeons in the area. I would recommend her to anyone in need of hand surgery evaluation or treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?
Horrific! Refused to treat my ganglion cyst but worse than that had a nasty bedside manner. I found her to be rude and condescending. Her advice was that I am getting old and that sucks (I am 39) and if I don't want my wrist to hurt I need to modify my behavior and specifically stop doing yoga. I wish I had my $220 back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?
I had heard that Dr. Delsignore was the best in Rochester, but she sorely needs to work on her people skills. Bottom line is that I have plenty of friends and don't need another, and a good surgeon is important, but really - a little less bluntness would be nice. I had to reschedule an appointment and her first comment when we met was about that, not about my hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?
New problem and wanted to consult with her to see what she recommended. After over an hour wait she literally took 5 mins to tell me or better said to ask me what I was doing there? Because according to her - many patients like to take the back door. She looked at my hand and said I can't do anything for you. Go to your primary and then come back to me. Terrible exp. and would not recommend or go to her again. My fault she was having a bad day. Staff should tell patients they need a referral.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Delsignore, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Delsignore?

Compare Providers