Dr. Jeanine Downie, MD

Dr. Jeanine Downie, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Jeanine Downie, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Montclair, NJ. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

51 Park St

Montclair, NJ 07042

• CoreSource
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Downie

See how frequently Dr. Downie performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Cold Sore
high
Herpes Simplex Infection
high

Dr. Downie's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Downie "At image Dermatology we treat patients with competent, compassionate care using the most medically advanced techniques available. We specialize in cosmetic dermatology, laser and dermatologic surgery. We help you renew your image.

I named my practice image Dermatology because as a kid I had bad acne and bad eczema and was teased and made fun of.  I know that image counts and that how the world views you is as important as how you view yourself.

I want to help my patients both male and female with their self image and improve their economic viability at their job as well as their romantic viability in their personal lives.

When your image improves, your self confidence improves and you improve."

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Tufts University
  • Mt Sinai Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Ny Hosp/cornell Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Downie has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Downie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Downie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Downie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Downie to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Downie's Performance
Park Ridge, NJ |
Dr. Downie and the entire staff at Image Dermatology completely separate themselves from the pack of Dermatology offices. In a world where patient care has gone by the wayside in turn for higher profits, Dr. Downie and her team focus on making sure the patient is the TOP PRIORITY! If you are looking to have your skin treated by the best in the industry, look no further. They will take the time to diagnosis, educate, and treat your skin and help you reach all of your goals! GO SEE THEM!!
Saddle River, NJ |
Dr Downie is very egotistical and impatient. My visits were very rushed and she explained things poorly. She does not listen to my complaints. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.
Thank you for sharing feedback, although I do not recall seeing anyone from Saddle River recently. I take as much time as necessary to understand each patient's concerns, explain diagnosis, and discuss treatment options in detail. I apologize if my manner felt rushed to you, or the experience did not meet your expectation. If you would like to give our office another chance, please call 973-509-6900 to schedule a follow-up visit. You may request to see one of my Certified Physician Assistants.
Montclair, NJ |
Energetic, caring doctor who is passionate about her work and her patients.
in Fair lawn , NJ |
Dr. Downie is good but I've had to wait over an hour every time I come to the office.
in Belleville, NJ |
First time to visit her office, I observed that it's a very clean and professional environment. When it comes to her staff and Dr. Downie, I would not say anything bad about them. The staff are very friendly and will explain your visitation. When I met Dr. Downie for the first time, she gave me a nice smile. From there, I felt comfortable with her. Another thing, she told me "Tess, you are beautiful. I will take your condition seriously. We will have your confidence back." Thank you Dr. Downie.
Orange, NJ |
Dr Downie is the most compassionate Doctor I've ever seen. She takes time to get to know her patients on a personal level. She's cares about you and it shows!
in Whippany, NJ |
Dr. Downie is knowledgeable, compassionate & her staff is the best I've seen. I originally went to her for a hormonal skin condition developed after three pregnancies. When my youngest developed severe acne, I knew Dr. Downie would be able to help, but was extremely surprised by how well she connected with her at the very first visit. She gave my daughter hope & followed through with outstanding results. I have & will continue recommending this wonderful doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Jeanine Downie, MD?

Visit Dr. Downie