Dr. Jeanie Leddon, MD

Dr. Jeanie Leddon, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Jeanie Leddon, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Lafayette, CO. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

1140 W South Boulder Rd Ste 202

Lafayette, CO 80026

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Leddon

See how frequently Dr. Leddon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Skin Infections
Nail and Nail Bed Infection
high

Dr. Leddon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Leddon "To ensure a positive patient experience by respecting patients' concerns and addressing their dermatologic needs. To enrich the social well-being of the Boulder Valley community"

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Age Spots
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail Diseases

• Scar Revision Surgery
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University
  • University Of Vienna, Austria
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Leddon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leddon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leddon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leddon to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Leddon's Performance
Dr. Leddon was very busy on Friday afternoon but when she walked into the room, she made me feel as if I were the only person in the office that day. Her MA was also helpful in that he apologized for the wait, explained when Dr. would be in. Offered to let me get magazines from waiting room. But it was very helpful that when Dr. Leddon came in she did not seem harried or rushed. Her tone was calm. She was smiling. This makes a huge difference. Thank you: I know it was not an easy day for you but
Dr. Leddon was really nice as well as very knowledgeable and professional! Thanks Dr. Leddon!
I would and did recommend your office to everyone! Very trustworthy, comforting office. Thanks, or as they say in Italian, Grazie Mille!
in Boulder, CO |
My husband, myself and our two sons see Dr. Leddon and we highly recommend her. Dr. Leddon strikes us as a knowledgeable and very competent doctor and we fully trust her.
You run the office like a well-oiled machine. I find it very refreshing. The staff is courteous and concerned.
Dr. Leddon was great! Very thorough and precise!
Boulder, CO |
I took my son to see Dr. Leddon after he had been mis-diagnosed by our family physician for a variety of skin rashes. He's a wrestler, and is very susceptible to contagious rashes from the mat. Our family doctor had recommended oral steroids, which I was very uncomfortable with! Dr. Leddon was very attentive, and prescribed a cream that helped make the rash go away very quickly. And my son was able to avoid taking oral steroids. I had a great experience with Dr. Leddon, and recommend her.
Dr. Leddon and Katy were empathetic, knowledgeable, and answered all my questions professionally and with kindness.
Broomfield, CO |
Had my first appointment today with Dr. Leddon. I had a friend die 3 years ago of melanoma. I wanted to make sure the spots on my back were nothing to be concerned about. First of all, I was expecting a full body scan. She barely took 2 seconds to look at my back. I had to keep pointing out different spots. She acted bored or that I was taking up her time. I asked her about another spot and she just acts uninterested. To be honest, I have no confidence that she really even looked that closely.
Louisville, CO |
On time, quiet but polite. Knowledgeable, efficient. Has credentials out the wazoo. Works for me.
Westminster, CO |
Does not put in any effort in patients
in Lafayette, CO |
I've seen her twice and have never experienced a rider more patronizing, unhelpful, and impatient Doctor. What a disgrace.
Boulder, CO |
She couldn't have been less interested in figuring out what my diagnosis really was. After my 5th dermatologist, one actually listened, did some testing and found the true diagnosis. Dermatology is a difficult field in sometimes-- many conditions can manifest as similar rashes, etc. One needs to rule out viable diagnoses before jumping to conclusions -especially WRONG conclusions. She immediately jumped on the easiest diagnosis that it MIGHT BE, rolling her eyes as she did it. Arrogance.
Boulder, CO |
I will not be returning to see Dr. Leddon. She seemed patronizing in her interactions with me. When I asked questions about other possibilities for treatment or conditions than what she was recommending, she appeared impatient. After about 8 minutes in the office together, she said that she needed to go see other patients and that if I had other questions, I would need to set up another appointment. She also said it was too late to do a biopsy this visit, which is what I came for.
Have you seen Dr. Jeanie Leddon, MD?
Are you Dr. Leddon?