Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 53

54 Reviews

Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 25 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, gynecology, and more.

Dr. Huynh accepts

Dr. Huynh accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Community Health Choice
Preferred PPO
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Huynh's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecological Examination
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cancer

3.2

Dr. Huynh?
Dr. Huynh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO
I am a patient of Dr. Huynh, and I am very happy with her service. She is understanding, caring, and very respectful. She delivered my first child in August and was extremely helpful during the whole process. She did not rush into c section and was very patient throughout the induction and labor process. I am definitely keeping her as my OB for all my deliveries. Thank you for your great work. I couldn’t be any happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Huynh for over 20 years. She is a wonderful doctor and such a good person. She takes her time to explain everything and I appreciate her so much.
She so sweet!! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO?
Amazing doctor! I love her! She delivered my baby 1 month ago...She is very sweet,try to help always,understanding...I felt comfortable with her. I highly recommend this doctor! I am sure you will be satisfied .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO?
I'm so grateful for finding Doctor Huynh, she's is an EXCELLENT Doctor, she loves what she does,she has taken care of my two pregnancies always making the best decisions for our well being. She is very precise on everything she does. Thank you Doctor Huyhn for helping me bringing my children into this world!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO?
Dr. Huynh was my OB for my first pregnancy and now my second pregnancy. She is an amazing doctor, she understands everything your going through and she will be straight forward with you to help you so you can have an amazing healthy pregnancy. The staffs are super friendly, the office is super clean, I definitely would recommend anybody to her and I will come back for my future pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO?
I absolutely love Dr.Huynh and her staff. Front desk is always friendly, Allison is fantastic and Dr. Huynh couldn't be more caring. I've been her patient for years and when i'm there, I feel like I'm among friends. I've never had better or more personal care from a healthcare team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO?
Dr. Huynh is the excellent OB-GYN Dr. It was my first preganancy and I literally changed three OB-GYN Dr. before Dr. Huynh and I was lucky that I went for her . She is very knowledgeable and competent. She is very straight - forward , she will tell you what you need to know . I had an induced labor and everything went perfect. I’m blessed that my labor was in the good hand , and I’m 100% sure I will go for Dr. Huynh again for my next baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO?
Dr. Huynh is an excellent physician! She is very knowledgeable, thorough and caring about my total well being. I have had an ongoing issue that she has been on top of and provided me with excellent treatment and compassionate care. Dr. Huynh is my favorite doctor and her bedside manner is exemplary and I love her whole staff as well! I would give her more stars if I could! I highly recommend Dr Huynh for the best treatment and care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO?
Dr. Huynh has been my doctor since the birth of my son (back in 2005). I can't say enough good things about the care and quality of her service. I never feel rushed or confused with her treatment. She genuinely cares about my health. The staff is friendly and always remembers me (which is nice in a city as large as Houston). I can't imagine having to find another doctor as I know this practice is irreplaceable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanie Huynh, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Huynh?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Huynh treats patients.

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ (2019)
  • Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019)