Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO

Family MedicineFemaleAge 47

Family Medicine

Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO is a Family Medicine Specialist in Barrington, IL and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University in 2001. She is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO

Heightened Health S.c.

550 Fox Glen Ct Barrington, IL 60010

Compare Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO with other Family Medicine Specialists near you

Dr. Caccopola's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Caccopola

So glad I am her patient!
I have been under Dr. Caccopola’s care for 3 years and am very grateful to have found her. She is very approachable, personable, professional and is up to date on applicable medical findings. She has helped me tremendously and I hope to continue to be a patient for many years to come.
Cathy R. – Jun 21, 2022
Amazing doctor
Dr. C is incredible. I have been seeing her for a while now and she has helped with all kinds of issues, improving my blood work and helping me recover from adrenal fatigue and hormonal changes after menopause. She is kind, helpful and always available for her patients. I would not go anywhere else!
Miriam Swann – Apr 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Finding Dr. Caccopola has been a blessing in my life. She is smart, caring, thorough, an excellent listener, reliable and trustworthy. I feel like my health is in the hands of a compassionate and excellent clinician. I love her approach to healing and wellness as a partnership with her patients. She has helped me feel stronger and more in control of my health. I highly recommend Dr. C!
M. Larsen – Jan 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
I have never left a review prior however after working with Dr. C I felt compelled to speak into my experience with her. I come from a medical background and have been hesitant to step into the world of functional medicine however, in my case , she was the only Dr. that I saw, including those at Mayo Clinic, that was able to solve my 'medical mystery.' Not only is she proficient in what she does but she is a genuinely kind and compassionate person who addresses concerns in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. C. to anyone. She has been a real blessing to me.
Kristina – Dec 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. Caccopola has been our family's health care provider for many years now. She has helped each one of us to optimize our health tremendously! She is professional, dependable, caring and personable. We would highly recommend Dr. Caccopola !
Sep 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. Caccopola is professional, caring, and really listens. I had been to a general practitioner, a GI specialist, and the ER before seeing Dr. C. Everyone gave me a different diagnosis, but none of them were right or helped my condition. Dr. C spent the time to really listen, figured out the actual issue quickly, and was able to help me feel much better using mainly supplements versus prescription drugs. I am so grateful that I found her, and I highly recommend her to anyone needing medical care. As an added bonus, I have never had to wait more than a few minutes upon arriving for an appointment and have never felt rushed through an appointment. She will provide the medical care that you always wished for but thought you would never find.
Kim S. – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. Caccopola is everything you could ever want in a doctor: patient, kind, hard-working, and easily accessible. I highly recommend seeing her, you won't regret it. She will stop at nothing to help you with whatever you need, very personable.
Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Caccopola for over a year now, and I can say she is the best physician I have ever had. She helped me get through some tough emotional health issues by mapping a thorough health history, ordering a comprehensive hormone check blood panel, and prescribing vitamins, supplements and some lifestyle changes. It was truly the help I needed. She's also been very accommodating on a few family health issue occasions. She has gained my trust completely and I highly recommend her to everyone that is no longer satisfied with the health care they are provided. Dr. Caccopola is there to listen, take the time to get to the bottom of your problems, and she actively searches for the best solution. Dr. C., thank you from the bottom of my heart for the work you do. Because you truly care!
Christina T. – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
It is so refreshing to have a doctor who actually cares. Dr. C. is accessible and compassionate and extremely thorough. No waiting weeks or months to get an appointment either! Could not be happier with her service.
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. C is a kind,compassionate,professional. She has solved many of my health problems. She is the BEST !
Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
A fantastic physician who really takes the time and makes the effort to figure out your needs. She has made my life a whole lot better.
Steve W. – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. Caccopola is the BEST!!! I have been her patient prior to, and from the beginning, of her Heightened Health practice She is caring, thoughtful, engaging, knowledgeable, punctual, and is an excellent communicator. Her private practice allows a truly one on one relationship with my doctor. There are no receptionists or nurses. From the moment I walk in to her modern and aesthetically pleasing office and exam room she is with me and completely devoted to my care. I could not ask for a better person to be my personal physician.
Christopher Godellas – Aug 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Caccopola. I've been a patient with Dr. C for over two years and I can honestly say that she has helped me take my health to a new level. She was able to diagnose and treat lingering gastrointestinal issues that multiple other doctors were unable to help me with. I’m extremely grateful that I found her practice because she is knowledgeable on both traditional and holistic approaches, very caring and a great listener. I’m blown away with the amount of time and attention that I’ve received on an individual level. I would (and often do) recommend Dr. C to anyone looking for great health care practitioner!
Gordon – Jun 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Having read about the successes of functional doctors which use more natural methods of correcting the cause of the problem, I tried functional medicine.Two gastroenterologists had worked on a bowel problem I had been having for about 4 years with no results. Hoping for better results I made an appointment with Dr. Caccopola a functional Dr. After being on her prescribed regimen for about one month the problems seem to be clearing up. For about the last several months my system has been functioning very close to normal. Using a functional doctors methods of healing your system is a slow process taking up to 6 months to get your organs and body parts back to functioning normally. Needless to say, I am very happy that Dr. Caccopola found a remedy for my problem which 2 previous doctors had given up on. Martin Findling
Martin Findling in Carol Stream, IL – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. Caccapolo is a kind, caring, and compassionate doctor. She looks out for my best interest and is very thorough in her care. My search for a doctor that practices Functional Medicine ended when I found her! I appreciate the fact that she talks to me and not at me and I believe that what I think truly matters to her. I have had a medical issue for many years and had been told repeatedly that everything was "normal". Dr. Caccapolo took care of the issue and I feel better than ever! I high
JB in Benton Harbor, MI – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. Caccopola is probably the most amazing physician I've ever gone to. Not only is she kind, caring, compassionate, and loving, but she was able to help me with chronic health conditions that 4 other physicians were not able to diagnose. I HIGHLY recommend her!
Kim Evans in Barrington, IL – Oct 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. Caccapola, is truly one of the most caring doctors I've ever meant in my life. If you need someone to make you feel cared for, and someone that is truly looking to make a difference in people's lives by focusing on the whole person, rather than a symptom, then she is the person you want to see. I can't say enough good stuff about this wonderful lady.
Petra in MCHENRY – Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. Caccapola has helped our entire family get our health back on track. She’s kind, thorough, professional, and she never makes you feel like just another patient. She has a personalized approach that I’ve never found anywhere else. I have the utmost confidence in her ability to care for my family. I trust her professional judgment and clinical expertise completely. She is knowledgeable in both traditional medicine and holistic approaches to treatment. I’m so glad we’ve found her!
Melissa Zmuda in none – Sep 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
I recommend Dr. C. highly. Her caring, personalized and patient focused practice has been wonderful. She truly is a partner in my health care - she listens well and works *with* me to meet my health needs. She's a great doctor and terrific holistic practitioner.
Linda C. – Jul 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Caccopola?