Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 43

Dr. Caccopola

Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO is a family medicine specialist in Barrington, IL and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med in 2001 and specializes in family medicine and functional medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Caccopola accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Caccopola treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Stitches
  • Urinalysis

We serve our patients by addressing the underlying root causes of chronic disease. Since chronic disease emerges as the result of physiological imbalances and dysfunctions, poor lifestyle choices, genetic predispositions, and environmental influences...

• Functional Medicine

2017
Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner Through Institute Of Functional Medicine
2004

Dr. Caccopola?
Dr. Caccopola's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Caccapolo is a kind, caring, and compassionate doctor. She looks out for my best interest and is very thorough in her care. My search for a doctor that practices Functional Medicine ended when I found her! I appreciate the fact that she talks to me and not at me and I believe that what I think truly matters to her. I have had a medical issue for many years and had been told repeatedly that everything was "normal". Dr. Caccapolo took care of the issue and I feel better than ever! I high
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. Caccopola is probably the most amazing physician I've ever gone to. Not only is she kind, caring, compassionate, and loving, but she was able to help me with chronic health conditions that 4 other physicians were not able to diagnose. I HIGHLY recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. Caccapola, is truly one of the most caring doctors I've ever meant in my life. If you need someone to make you feel cared for, and someone that is truly looking to make a difference in people's lives by focusing on the whole person, rather than a symptom, then she is the person you want to see. I can't say enough good stuff about this wonderful lady.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
Dr. Caccapola has helped our entire family get our health back on track. She’s kind, thorough, professional, and she never makes you feel like just another patient. She has a personalized approach that I’ve never found anywhere else. I have the utmost confidence in her ability to care for my family. I trust her professional judgment and clinical expertise completely. She is knowledgeable in both traditional medicine and holistic approaches to treatment. I’m so glad we’ve found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?
I recommend Dr. C. highly. Her caring, personalized and patient focused practice has been wonderful. She truly is a partner in my health care - she listens well and works *with* me to meet my health needs. She's a great doctor and terrific holistic practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanene Caccopola, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Caccopola?

Compare Providers