Dr. Jean Santo, MD

Practices Other

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 38 reviews.
Author:
My Regenexx experience has met my expectations, and beyond! Staff amazing, Dr. Santo was so patient and very educated! All of my questions were answered.
Author:
Timely, patient, brilliant, and the office was so kind and helpful.
Author:
She really listens to you and will answer all your questions and address your concerns.
Author:
We talked about my issues and solutions
Author:
overall very patient-oriented and excellent.
Author:
The Dr. and office staff took extra time to make sure all my needs were addressed.
Always a great experience
Overall fantastic experience
Author:
The entire staff treat you with the utmost respect and professionalism. In the 20+ years and 4 states of receiving treatment, I have never felt this comfortable and confident of the (jointly reached) treatment plan customized for my medical issues. They truly listen to your concerns.
Awesome
Author:
With all my pain issues, they have been able to get my many pain issues to a somewhat manageable state. They listen to everything I say and are so understanding.
Author:
give me good doctor go see helps me out alot .listens everything what i have say.jean i rack her to everyone.she helps ya with your pain
Author:
I have been seeing Dr Santo and Jamie Shirey for many years and cannot say enough positive things about both of them. They understand pain and the many ways to treat chronic pain and offer a pleasant environment with the latest technology.
Author:
staff and provider very helpful
Author:
Very pleasant and takes her time with you to develop a plan of care specifically for you. Highly recommend her.
Author:
The entire staff is friendly and feels 'approachable' to topics related to treatment as well as a very nice interest toward how my everyday life is trending. Many options are available for treatment that I've been treating at Advanced Pain Care for my L-4, L-4, S-1 issues.
Author:
From the moment I walked into the office I was treated so well and it was a very welcoming experience, the entire staff was kind and went above and beyond! Dr. Santo was exceptional during my entire visit to ensure my understanding of my care and came up with a great plan! I am ecstatic to have found such a wonderful Dr and office everyone should always choose advance pain care and Dr. Santo :)
Author:
Dr. Santo and her staff are always patient, informative and obliging. They worked to resolve insurance issues and get me into the schedule in advance of a last-minute surgical procedure. I am grateful to have Dr. Santo as a member of my medical team. I highly reccommend her.
Author:
Dr. Santo's willingness to help & listen is overall genuine. Dr. Santo is so very generous & compassionate.
Author:
Great friendly office with experienced, professional staff.
Author:
Appointment easy to make, punctual MD, listens well and spends time with patient. Office staff pleasant, courteous and competent.
Author:
If you want to be treated with dignity and respect, do not go to this office. If you want someone to give you the best possible care, do not go to this office. I would not send any of my family members to this office, I have extensive spinal issues, and was treated really poorly by these folks. Not kind and I did not see any goodness in them whatsoever.
Author:
Beware of this woman and her staff. This doctor only cares about MONEY. She is gouging people in chronic pain for CASH ONLY service. I went there seeking medical marijuana certification and got robbed of $250.00 CASH. Drug dealers only take cash and so does dr santo. She refuses to speak with patients in any form after appt. And her staff are very good at double speak. Beware, unless you have cash to throw away. She has no conscience.
Author:
I was shown no compassion or respect and treated like I did not matter.
Author:
Dr. Santo and her staff are awesome! Very caring and professional!
Author:
Great bedside manner , soft spoken & very understanding , staff is knowledgeable & efficient, very happy with Dr & office staff
Author:
Worst people ever! No compassion and all about the money!
Author:
Dr Jean Santo is a superb Doctor. I searched long and wide for a doctor to help me with my complex headache disorder with little success prior to seeing her. I am undergoing radio frequency ablation and am getting better with each visit
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Santo to anyone who needs pain relief. I have seen a lot of doctors over the last 17 years with back pain but none compares to Dr. Santo. Her staff is excellent right down to the receptionist. I would refer anyone to Dr. Santo