Dermatology  |
Dr. Jean-Pierre Galliani, MD
Dr. Jean-Pierre Galliani, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Galliani is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, Manatee Memorial Hospital and Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

Dermatology Associates of Sarasota

3830 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 200

Sarasota, FL 34233

Dr. Jean-Pierre Galliani, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Galliani

As a dermatologist, I specialize in the close monitoring and management of skin cancers. Early detection is the key. Patient's who live in Florida should have a full body skin exam at least once a year to evaluate for pre-cancers and skin cancers. We like to treat our patients as an extension of our family.

Dr. Galliani's Experience

Dr. Galliani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology
  • Other

Dr. Galliani does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Galliani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Galliani has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Galliani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Galliani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Galliani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Galliani to family and friends
Dr. Galliani's Performance
in Bradenton Fl |
I found Dr. Galliani to be very pleasant and knowledgeable. He listened to all I had to say and got it resolved. Wrote several instructions to take with me to follow.
in Palmetto, FL |
Professional, answered all questions, took time to check over all of my body to see if there were other places that needed attention. Very pleasant.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. explained clearly what he thought my skin problem was. Was a good listener.
in bradenton, fl |
Dr Galliani is thorough, polite, and answers all my questions. I had a cyst removed from my scalp and he treated a strange spot on my leg. Both procedures went quickly and with no pain. He has surpassed all my expectations of a dermatologist.
in Osprey, FL |
Very serious and clinical - nothing special positive or negative
in Bradenton Beach, FL |
Very friendly and professional;
in Sarasota, FL |
Thorough, informative, excellent professional manner. Detected malignant cancer that had gone unnoticed by a different dermatologist for years.
in Sarasota, FL |
Knowledgeable professional & great taste in music!
in Sarasota, FL 34237 |
I found Dr. Galliani's manner to be amazing: He had the ability to make me feel comfortable as we never met before my visit; he was knowledgeable, professional, courteous, modern technique and tools for examination of skin, and , observed problem areas and successfully treated those areas.
in Bradenton, FL |
Great professional, able to answer all my concerns.
in Sarasota, FL |
He was excellent with my 85 year old father in law who has dementia an diagnosed his problem immediately. He was very upbeat and personable.
Sarasota, FL |
Takes his time and is complete.
in Sarasota, FL |
A fine professional. Attentive, caring, competent.
in Bradenton, FL |
He dealt with me in a very fine matter and timely. He is very professional in his dealing with me and my problem.
in west orange, new jersey |
He saved my life. Identifying and removing a malignant melanoma that had been missed by a world-renowned professor of dermatology at Weil-Cornell and Wake Forest. He also insisted on taking a biopsy of a lesion that same eminent dermatologist had insisted was psoriasis--and had been treating unsuccessfully as such for five years. That psoriasis turned out to be squamous cell. It was successfully treated by Dr. Galliani with Fluorouracil. which was followed up on his recommendation with Blue
in Morrisville, PA |
I was vacationing in Florida when I was notified by my dermatologist in Pennsylvania that a biopsy taken before I left home revealed a melanoma. She set up a contact with Dr. Galliani to have it removed. He made himself available quickly and did an excellent job.
in Sarasota, FL |
I have been going too Dr. Galliani since I relocated to Florida and have found him to be absolutely great. My husband also has used dr. Galliani being he has had several basal cells and he has done a great job and very professional and takes time with every patient. Thank you dr. Galliani for being a wonderful dermatologist . I have recommended him to several friends who are just relocating now. I personally have also gone to Dr. Johansen who has been a savior for me . Very satisfied patients
in Sarasota, FL |
Competent, human, pleasant and reasoning for what is to be done easy to comprehend.
in Bradenton, FL |
Professional, listens to the patient, explains why he is prescribing a medication and excellent follow-up.
in Parrish, FL |
Dr. Galliani is very professional with a friendly manner. He made me feel very comfortable my visits. Would highly recommend.
in Bradenton FL |
The reception staff are welcoming. friendly and considerate. Wait time was minimal and Dr Galliani thorough and helpful.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Galliani is exemplary. He is bright, listens well and can quickly diagnose any problems. The last time I was in the office I had to wait quite awhile, but, that is unusual. Have been his patient for 3 years and have not had to wait much at all. The office seems to run timely and efficiently.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Galliani was so kind to call me him self to tell me my test results. I love how he also makes you feel he real cares.
in Sarasota, FL |
He was kind and genuine. I felt confident in his knowledge and skill.
in Bradenton Florida |
I find Dr. Galliani to be thorough and not cut Happy. He listens to me and takes time to do a good job. I never wait long times to get into my appointment either.
in Lakewood Ranch, Florida |
Thorough pleasant explains everything do you can understand
Caring Knowledgeable Not in a hurry Complete exam Friendly
in Sarasota, FL |
Considerate, Kind and caring, listened to what was said. Did follow up calls after hours with genuine concern.
in Holmes Beach,FL |
Caring and careful, he found several Melanomas which no one would have found.
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Galliani was very pleasant and professional. His manner put me at ease quickly. He performed a procedure on my arm which went smoothly and it has healed very well. I would recommend him to friends and family with no qualms.
in Sarasota, FL |
Took time to explain the problem and what he was going to do. Spent as much time as I needed to review my case. Very good dermatologist, caring and dedicated to his patients. I've seen him in the hospital and at his practice and he was very professional yet I felt like I was being treated like one of his family.
in Sarasota |
I found Dr. Galliani to be a highly competent dermatologist. I had a couple of delicate subjects to discuss with him. I appreciate greatly that he received the information in a manner that evinced no disdain towards me. I also appreciate greatly his having observed a possible basal cell-condition which I would not have noticed on my own. So yes, he deserves five stars. I might have liked the consultation to last a little longer, but I realize that physicians are subject to time pressures.
in Sarasota, FL |
After going to at least 6 dermatologist's in the Sarasota area with a severe itching problem he at last found relief for my problem.
in Bradenton, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Galliani for several years now and he is a great doctor. He is very professional, considerate, kind and trustworthy. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a dermatologist.
in Bradenton, FL |
Nice guy, knows his stuff, gets down to business and takes care of problem.
in Englewood, FL |
My experience with Dr. Galliani has been very positive. Any concerns I may mention he examines and if needed takes the necessary procedures to correct or cure the problem. He answers any questions I may have plus I also have my brother, a retired dermatologist to also answer my questions. So far everything has been very satisfactory.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr listens to me about my medical care and he has answers that make sense
in Bradenton, FL |
I thought Dr. Galliani throughout all of our visits with him has been very thoughtful and thorough. Very professional and helpful always explaining carefully possible treatments etc. Always a joy to be around and interact with!
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Galliani is very thorough and explains in an understandable and detailed manor.
in Bradenton Beach, FL |
He does a thorough job in a caring manner. Will continue to recommend him to my friends.
in Lavallette, NJ |
He caught a spot on my arm that turned out to be melanoma! Very thorough.
in Sarasota, FL |
Really caring and went above and beyond in his treatment
Happy to have him.
in Sarasota Florida |
Prompt and very knowledgeable.
in Bradenton, FL |
He knows what he is doing and does not rush through your appointment.
Parrish, FL |
very impressed with dr galliani,very personable and willing to discuss things and "very" thorough when examining,much more than any other drs ive been to.good sense of humor also. ron jones
San Jose, CA |
Patient, kind, knowlegable,friendly
Sarasota, FL |
did a thorough skin exam and 2 samples to test. he was very professional and helpful
Bradenton, FL |
Excellent Doctor wonderful manner. Highly recommend Dr Galliani
in Sarasota, FL |
I have a lot of confidence in his decisions. He takes time to explain procedures, options, etc.
Have you seen Dr. Jean-Pierre Galliani, MD?
Are you Dr. Galliani?

Visit Dr. Galliani

Dr. Galliani accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Galliani has admitting privileges