Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD

Dr. Rajter
Telehealth services available

Pulmonary and Sleep Consultants

1001 S Andrews Ave Ste 100 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD is a Pulmonologist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Rajter has more experience with Sleep Apnea than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Medical College Of Pennsylvania medical school in 1998. He is affiliated with medical facilities Broward Health Medical Center and Holy Cross Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rajter to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pulmonologists

Compare Dr. Rajter with our nearby Pulmonologists at Memorial Regional Hospital.

Make an appointment at Memorial Regional Hospital today at (954) 633-5024.

These providers are on the medical staff of Memorial Regional Hospital.

Dr. Rajter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rajter

4.3

Dr. Rajter?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (56)
  • Explained conditions well (56)
  • Appointment scheduling (55)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (6)
  • Long wait times (6)
It is really sad that we have to write this review. The doctor is actually very good. Sadly, his office and staff are awful! This was a bill we received over a year after the service. Notice there is no date of service listed, no procedure or procedure code, no listing of insurance or insurance payment (name was removed). This is the kind of work one would expect from a third grader, not a professional doctor's office. There is also a threat of collection for this bill, which was sent a year late with every item under the sun missing from it to make it a proper medical invoice. To add insult to injury, we called twice and left messages, which were unreturned!
Wayne H – Feb 25, 2021
I had my staff review your billing issues. Our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
I have been a patient there for several years, yet this doctor has never taken the time to see me in person. Always sends an assistant. I need a new sleep study and have done it twice, yet they could not get any readings from the machine and continue to give me excuses. The staff is very incompetent and cant even remember any of my visits and are always confused as to what is going on. Bookings and schedules are a nightmare. I told them that I can't take their unprofessionalism and will find a new doctor. I have recommended the doctor in the past, and my friends pretty much have the same experience.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Samy – Jan 28, 2021
We go out of our way to accommodate people. Home...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
I wish I could have stayed down south, Dr Rajter helped me quit smoking I never thought I could do it, thanks for his patients and believe in me not only did I quit my daughter and my partner all quit! Thank you Dr Rajter!
Donna Adams – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
I have called repeatedly over the last 2 weeks leaving messages that I needed to follow up with the doctor as he told me that my appointment. Finally I had to just make an appointment to get to talk with him. I was told at my Monday appointment I would be scheduled for a bronchoscopy likely Friday. Again I've called repeatedly leaving messages and nothing gets done. So my procedure was not done and my shortness of breath and severe coughing continues undiagnosed and untreated for going on 7 weeks.
Feb 01, 2020
Cough is actually one of the most difficult...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
Dr. Ratjer literally saved my life from falling apart. Before seeing Dr. Ratjer, I was sleeping barely 4 hours night with undiagnosed sleep apnea. I was desperate and at the point that I could not manage my life. Because I do not fit the common health profile of some with apnea, Dr. Ratjer had to make a case repeatedly to my insurance why I needed a repeat of a previous home sleep study. Dr. Ratjer also worked with my insurance to get my CPAP approved. Fast forward 11 months, my sleep is under control and I am consistently sleeping 7-8 hours a night. I am able to perform at work and enjoy my life and I am starting my graduate studies in January 2019.
J. Hidalgo – Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
For some time, my breathing was causing me problems. Based on recommendations from my friend, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Rajter. The staff was wonderful and scheduled a convenient appointment for me. The doctor listened to me, did a comprehensive exam, and answered my questions. The office staff helped schedule my testing. I was started on treatment and my breathing is now back to normal. I will be highly recommending him to my friends and family.
Joy Chen – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
Dr. Rajter and his staff provided me elderly father with great care. I am extremely happy with the services provided.
VJ Patel – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
Under normal circumstances, I tend not to post reviews online. But Dr. Rajter and his staff are incredible. To summarize my impression and care by the doc, he is phenomenal. His staff goes beyond what can be expected. I have spoken with many other clients in the waiting room, they all have the same impression. Unfortunately, some people’s expectation cannot be met and they resort to posting negative comments on this dedicated and truly caring doctor. Hopefully, more of his patients will also post their positive experiences.
Michelle in Plantation, FL – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
First appointment took me an hour, never saw the doctor, systems were down and just wasted the whole time there. Tried to reschedule, was put on hold for 10 minutes. Staff acted like they were far too important to talk to me. LOOK ELSEWHERE!!! If this is how they treat a new patient, they need to learn a lot about medical care.
May 28, 2019
I profoundly and truly apologize for your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
Since seeing this pulmonary specialist, my breathing has dramatically improved. His extremely capable staff provided me top notch care.
Ed – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
Dr.Rajter has been my pulmonary specialist for many years. Both he and his staff have always been most efficient and cordial. I have never had a problem of any kind with this office and have recommended him to many family and friends.
Patricia D Moss – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
Phenomenal doctor and staff. Was seen by another pulmonologist who was unable to adequately address my breathing problems. Since seeing Dr. Rajter, my breathing is fully controlled without need for recurring emergency room visits.
Mar 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
Dr. Rajter is a kind, compassionate and thorough physician who is a rare find. He does not rush through your appointments, he listens thoroughly and takes all my concerns seriously. From the first visit you can tell he genuinely cares for his patients. He goes above and beyond for his patients. He is willing to make sure to get you the right help you need even if its not his specialty. He was the doctor to point me in the right direction to restoring my health. I would recommend him to anyone.
M.DelPino – Dec 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
Dr. Rajter is both a doctor and a physician who deeply cares about his patients. His honesty and thoroughness increased my level of trust in his treatment of my condition. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone who needs help with their pulmonology issues. A TOP doctor in Fort Lauderdale. Col Eugene B Richardson USA (Retired)
Col Eugene B Richardson, USA (Retired) in Oakland Park, Florida – May 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
Never thought I needed a Pulmonologist, but I'm very Happy with Dr Rajter. He has helped me feel much better and His staff are very helpful also. His staff explained my condition to me so I could understand it. I have recommended Him to others I know because He has improved my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Rajter.
Gary Ring in Hollywood – May 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
I have been Dr Rajter for over two years and i have never been treated better at at doctors office his whole staff is GREAT and extemely helpfull and he knows his stuff
FPM – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
I am a physician who needed treatment after a pneumonia and selected Dr. Rajter. There is nothing negative that I can say about him or his staff. He is a compassionate and knowledgeable professional who even contacted my primary care doctor by phone to discuss his treatment plan. The office personnel is as well very professional, very friendly and demonstrates their interest in you. My recognition to everyone that works in his office and I recommend the doctor and the staff with an A+.
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
Dr. Rajter is courteous, professional, and was very helpful. He explained his findings in detail and answered all of our questions patiently. His staff is also very helpful and always willing to go the extra mile. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rajter to family and friends.
M. Valbrun in Ft. Lauderdale – Apr 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
I work as an ER nurse and came across Dr . Rajter after seeing him interact with many of my patients.. My father was diagnosed with IPF in July 2015 ... After multiple pulmonary consults, I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Rajter after speaking with him briefly where I work .. I'm so pleased with the way that he tarted my father, gave him hope , and a reasonable plan if care . Dr . Rajter is thorough, compassionate, and just plain good at what he does! Couldn't be more happy with the visi
Sonja in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?
I had been to an allergist and another pulmonologist who had paid little attention to my disease and medication other than just telling me to come back every 6 months. Dr. Rajter was very patient and explained all aspects of my asthma and COPD and recommended a course of action which made sense. He is very caring and pays attention to the patient. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. I traveled all the way from Palm Beach Gardens to see him- it was worth it
AllenF in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Aug 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rajter?

• Critical Care Medicine