Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM

Podiatry •  Male

Dr. Kassis

Miami Veterans Affair Medical Center

1201 NW 16th St Miami, FL 33125

Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Miami, FL and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Barry University / School of Graduate Medical Science medical school in 2007. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Jackson North Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kassis to book an appointment.

Compare with other Podiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Kassis with our nearby Podiatry Specialists at Mercy Hospital.

Make an appointment at Mercy Hospital today at (305) 440-1488.

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Mercy Hospital.

Dr. Kassis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kassis

Dr. Kassis?
Very nice to talk to and easy to discuss your issues with...he actually pays attention to you! Very professional and would recommend him to anyone with foot issues.
Norella – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
Dr. Kassis, from the beginning, was completely clear & transparent as to the exact nature of the damage in my heel, as well as choices of treatment. He allowed me to be a determining factor as to the best choice of action which not only relieved my fears & assisted me greatly in understanding exactly what would happen & my recovery process. I am extremely pleased w my procedure & recovery. And above all else, my heel is 100% better! YAY Dr. Kassis and his staff! ;)
Toni G. – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
Dr. Kassis performed bonions surgery on my left foot at the VA hospital and he definitely made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. He explained the surgery process and throughout the recovery stage he has been very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. I am so amazed by his work and how great everything has been explained to me. I am going back for another bonion surgery soon on my right foot and I am very happy that he will perform the surgery as well. I recommend Dr. Kassis to anyone in need of a podiatrist. I am very happy and extremely thankful to Dr. Lassis and the VA podiatry team. Thank you
Gertrudis Rodriguez, Miami, FL – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
Dr. Kassis is awesome. I had a bad bunion removed and now my foot looks so straight and perfect. I could believe how good my foot looked right after surgery. He is also very kind and patient when explaining everything. I highly recommend Dr. Kassis.
M. Estrada in Miami, FL – Oct 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
Highly recommend! Dr. Kassis is very nice, smart, caring, and professional. He did an excellent job with my bunionectomy. And my recovery is going according to plan. Very happy with my results.
Hialeah, FL – Jul 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
Very professional. Extremely nice i will recomend this doctor to everyone!!
Ismary in Miami, FL – Sep 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
Dr. Kassis performed ankle surgery on me to reconstruct a broken fibula that had healed improperly. He is a genuine and kind Dr who treated me with respect and great care and explained every part of the process before, during and after surgery. His staff is also really great and very nice to deal with. My ankle healed exactly as he said it would and I was back on my feet after a month. He gave me instructions for recovery and made himself available for questions throughout the entire process.
Antonio Giansante in Miami Beach, FL – Jul 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
My experience with Dr Kassis has been wonderfull.He is an amazing doctor and very patience.I have had a lot of problems with my fascitis plantar and he has always been there for helping me.I really recommend he as a perfect doctor. I'm getting a surgery in two weeks and feel totally confident in him. Everyone that works there are absolutely amazing like Linda and Donna??. Beatriz
Beatriz Wigoda in Aventura,Fl – Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
He was extremely kind and nice. Great bedside manner. Very professional, knowledgeable as well. I was very satisfied with my visit and am returning for a follow-up in two weeks.
Jeri Moore in Miami, FL – Apr 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
Dr Kassis is the sweetest doctor! He is so knowledgeable and attentive. He operated my foot and took a great care of me before, during and after. i was very afraid but he made me feel safe. My surgery went really well. He called a few days later to check on me which was very nice! The office staff is great! Specially Donna who is very organized and helped me out with all the details before surgery. Big THANKS to Dr Kassis and staff. I wish there were more doctors like him around.
Nara Perugini in Miami, FL – Apr 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
After visiting 5 doctors over a 5 year period without getting better, I turned to Dr. K for help. I was shocked when Linda answered the phone during her lunch and gave me an appointment for the same day.I rushed over and dr.k listened to me very patiently, took an xray, gave me a shot and sent me for an MRI, which none of the other doctors did. A few days later,to my surprise, dr. k called me personally to see how I was feeling. He later performed surgery from which I am currently recuperating!.
lilly ally in Hollywood, FL – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
He's a excellent Dr. his staff their are very pleasant and nice when you walk in the door .Dr.Kassis did my surgery (MARCH 18,2016) and It came out very well he really did an excellent job I would recommend anybody to see Dr.Kassis
Karen James in Miami, FL – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
There are not enough words to describe my experience with Dr. K. He literally saved my life. I walked into his office with an advance stage staphylococcus in my toe. I was in danger of losing not only that toe but my entire foot. He immediately had me admitted to the hospital and rushed to surgery on a Sunday night. They literally called in staff for my surgery that night. Long story short today I'm healed minus a toe but I owe Dr. K and God all the praise and glory.
Mamie Buoy in Miami, Florida – Mar 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
I highly recommend Dr. Kassis. He is very caring and professional.
A. Pando in Miami, FL – Mar 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
I have been back and forth to different Doctors for Plantar Fasciitis for over 2 years and never had any progress until I met Dr Kassis and from the first visit I was on my way to getting back to LIFE... He performed Plantar fasciitis surgery and got me back to my out going life style and enjoying my days once again. Couldn't do it without Dr. Kassis and his staff...
Jose Ortiz in Pompano Beach Florida – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr. Kassis for quite a while(over 2 years). I have total trust in the decisions we make about my health and wellness. I found this entire practice of doctors and staff to be SUPERIOR. From the first visit as a new patient, EVERYONE has been professional and so courteous. If you want to feel well cared for by an outstanding team- - - I highly recommend this provider.
Curtis Palmer in Miami Beach, FL – Mar 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
I first met Dr. Kassis 2/2016. When I was referred to him by my primary doctor. He listen to my concerns, he examined and diagnosed my problem and helped me to get back on my feet. He believes in cures not simple fixes. He is a wonderful and caring doctor and I would recommend him to anyone seeking GOOD medical care
Kathy Williams in Miami,Florida – Mar 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
Dr. Kassis was extremely attentive, thoughtful and respectful. Very professional young man and exceeded my expectations. Treated my illness with care and made me feel like I was part of his family. I have already recommended Dr. Kassis to family and friends. Keep up the good work!
Aventura, Fl – Feb 29, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. kassis
Laura Corradi in Miami, Fl – Feb 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?
We are extremely satisfied with Dr. kassis, my son is his patient and he is always happy to see Dr. kassis. He is always very patient with my son and takes all the time of the world to explain every detail to my son. We are always recommending Dr. Kassis to all our family and friends. You cannot ask for a better service and knowledge. We gladly recommend Dr. Kassis to everybody, you will never be disappointed to be his patient. Keep up the good service!!!!
North Miami, FL – Feb 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Jacques Kassis, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Kassis?

• Podiatry