Dr. Jean Holt, MD

Dr. Jean Holt, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jean Holt, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 46 years. She graduated from University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine in 1972 and specializes in ophthalmology.

19292 Stone Oak Pkwy

San Antonio, TX 78258

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Holt

See how frequently Dr. Holt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Drusen
Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Glaucoma

Dr. Holt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1972

Dr. Holt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holt's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holt to family and friends

Dr. Holt's Performance

Dr. Jean Holt's knowledge is extensive and current with the latest medical practices, procedures, techniques, treatments, and medications. She has diagnosed and successfully treated several problems that completely baffled other doctors.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Sorry I trusted Dr Holt for the last 6 years. She did not listen to me when I told her that I could no longer function (drive,read,etc) due to my cataract but she kept telling me that I was not ready for it to be removed and I would have to wait. I went to a new doctor before Christmas and by the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Holt's business card states that she supports the military but she does not take Tricare Insurance! That is Not Supporting the military, she has no integrity. She is only concerned about which insurance is the better payer.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option4
Dr. Holt is an excellent physician that performed eye surgery on me 10 years ago. She has patiently answered my questions and help me keep my eyes healthy. I have never felt like I was getting the bums rush in and out of her office. Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I am a retired physician. I have been a patient of Dr. Holtz since 1976. She is an excellent ophthalmologist with great bedside manner. I strongly recommend her
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1