Dr. Jean M. Greos, MD

• Principal Financial Group
  • WellPoint

Personal Bio

Dr. Greos' Experience

See how Dr. Greos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greos

Dr. Greos accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Greos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Greos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greos to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Greos' Performance
in Denver, CO |
I am sixty years old and I decided to seek for a new doctor five years ago after I suffered a sub dural hematoma. The Doctors that saved my life explained that I would have been brain dead if I would have arrived an hour a half later. Since my previous always had her PA check me I switched to Dr. Greos. During the past five years, she has been the Dr. that checks me. She is professional, knowledgeable and makes me feel like I am the most important patient regardless of her workload.
in Englewood, CO 80111 |
Dr. Greos has been my primary care physician for sixteen years. She is an excellent diagnostician, very knowledgeable, professional; and, what has been important for me, she is relatable. Dr. Greos does her job extremely well and makes you want to be responsible for your health. Susan Shuhert
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Jean Greos is a truly fine physician! Her expertise and manner of communication is very excellent and I would highly recommend her without qualification.
in Centennial, Co |
My husband and I have been treated by Dr Greos for many years. She listens and is very caring. She take the time to resolve my health issues each time I see her. I have all the confidence I could have in a Doctor and her ability to take care of my concerns. I rarely wait more than 15 minutes at my appointment and have enjoyed the staff at Englewoid Family Practice for their kind and caring attitude.
in Chicao |
Just moved to CO and trying to find a primary care doctor (which by the way is almost impossible in this state because no one is taking new patients!) I asked the receptionist if she was taking new patients to which she curtly replied, no! I then started to ask her if that might possibly change in the future and she hung up on me in the middle of my sentence! Wow, takes rude to a whole new level!!!
in Englewood, CO |
I love dr. Greos. I'm glad she's hooked up with HealthOne hopefully it will be good for all concerned
in Denver, CO |
She always takes the time to sit, listen, explain and answer my questions. I never feel rushed.
Have you seen Dr. Jean M. Greos, MD?
Are you Dr. Greos?

Dr. Greos says...

Jean Greos, MD, is board-certified in internal medicine and specializes in caring for adult patients. She received her medical degree from the University of Southern California and completed both her internal medicine internship and residency at the University of Washington in Seattle.

Dr. Greos has been practicing medicine in Denver since 1991. Her care philosophy includes building long-term relationships with her patients, emphasizing the importance of preventive care and helping patients control chronic medical conditions.

In addition to her years of experience in internal medicine, Dr. Greos is also committed to education the next generation of care providers; she has held clinical instructor positions at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and the University of California, Davis. Outside of medicine, Jean enjoys gardening and outdoor activities.

Dr. Greos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Greos has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Greos' Board Certifications

Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California

Graduated in 1984

University Of Washington Medical Center

Completed in 1987

Dr. Greos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)