Dr. Jean Greos, MD

Dr. Jean Greos, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jean Greos, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Englewood, CO and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from Keck School of Medicine of The University of Southern California in 1984 and specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, and more.Read her story

701 E Hampden Ave Ste 350

Englewood, CO 80113

• Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Greos treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Examination
  • Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

"Jean Greos, MD, is board-certified in internal medicine and specializes in caring for adult patients. She received her medical degree from the University of Southern California and completed both her internal medicine internship and residency at the...

• Fertility Medicine

4.2

Dr. Greos?
Dr. Greos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jean Greos, MD
Went to her several years ago about hurting my shoulder.She never looked at it or touched it.Told me to lose weight.I said I don't walk on my arms.She told me lose weight,never mind your hopeless,I don't think it's surgical.Harder to lose when bullied.Needed referrals then & she wouldn't give me one.Saw an orthopedic surgeon now,he said it is too old of an injury & not fixable,would need shoulder replacement.Thanks a lot Dr. Greos!Tried to change docs,none avail.See an NP now,better then the DR.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
Dr. Greos listens to every concern , I never feel rushed. She is kind and very compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
I have always had a pleasant visit with Dr Greos. She always takes the time to answer my questions. She keeps up on any of the other providers I see for other problems. She had no problem referring my to another provider if need be. I am very satisfied with her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
Dr. Greos is a wonderful caring physician whom I've been seeing for over a decade. Couldn't recommend a better physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
I am a healthcare professional as well and I trust Dr. Jean Greos to give me the care and advice that I need. Dr. Greos takes the time to explain your options and gives you enough information to make an informed consent. I never felt that my care was rushed or generic. I may have had some thoughts and ideas of what was best for me. After meeting with Dr. Greos, I understood why those choices may have not been the best for me. I recommend Dr. Jean Greos as an exceptional physician. S.T.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
I have seen Dr Greos 4 times in the last year, and she asks every time if she has seen me before. That's ok if she does not recognize me, but taking a few minutes to review my chart would provide her the answer and help build rapport. Also, I am on a few maintenance Rx, and trying to get them refilled is painful. The office staff has improved with being under HCA, but I do not look forward to calling them when I need to resolve an Rx issue. It may be time to look elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
I am sixty years old and I decided to seek for a new doctor five years ago after I suffered a sub dural hematoma. The Doctors that saved my life explained that I would have been brain dead if I would have arrived an hour a half later. Since my previous always had her PA check me I switched to Dr. Greos. During the past five years, she has been the Dr. that checks me. She is professional, knowledgeable and makes me feel like I am the most important patient regardless of her workload.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
Dr. Greos has been my primary care physician for sixteen years. She is an excellent diagnostician, very knowledgeable, professional; and, what has been important for me, she is relatable. Dr. Greos does her job extremely well and makes you want to be responsible for your health. Susan Shuhert
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
Dr. Jean Greos is a truly fine physician! Her expertise and manner of communication is very excellent and I would highly recommend her without qualification.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
My husband and I have been treated by Dr Greos for many years. She listens and is very caring. She take the time to resolve my health issues each time I see her. I have all the confidence I could have in a Doctor and her ability to take care of my concerns. I rarely wait more than 15 minutes at my appointment and have enjoyed the staff at Englewoid Family Practice for their kind and caring attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
Just moved to CO and trying to find a primary care doctor (which by the way is almost impossible in this state because no one is taking new patients!) I asked the receptionist if she was taking new patients to which she curtly replied, no! I then started to ask her if that might possibly change in the future and she hung up on me in the middle of my sentence! Wow, takes rude to a whole new level!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
I love dr. Greos. I'm glad she's hooked up with HealthOne hopefully it will be good for all concerned
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?
She always takes the time to sit, listen, explain and answer my questions. I never feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Greos, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Greos?

Insurance accepted