Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD

Dr. Eid
Telehealth services available

Advanced Urological Care, New York, NY

435 E 63rd St New York, NY 10065

Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD is a Urology Specialist in New York, NY and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Eid has more experience with Urologic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ medical school in 1982. He is affiliated with medical facilities Lenox Hill Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Eid to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Urology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Eid accepts

Dr. Eid accepts the following insurance:

Blue Access (Select Network)-NY
GHI EPO
GHI Health Plan All of New York HMO-High
GHI Health Plan New York City Plus Most New York Counties HMO-Standard
GHI HMO
GHI HMO Albany-Capital District Area, New York's Hudson Valley, and New York City Area HMO-High
GHI PPO
Medicare of California PPO
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for New York

Urologic Surgery

Urologic surgery treats conditions affecting the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive system through procedures including cystectomy (bladder removal), prostatectomy (prostate removal), and pelvic reconstruction.Compare with other Urologic Surgery specialists.

Typically treats 95% more than their peers

Check Dr. Eid's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Eid's conditions and procedures:

• Bedwetting
  • Bladder Atony
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Complex Penile Surgery
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Wound Repair

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Eid's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Eid

Dr. Eid?
Dr. Eid is a great surgeon and a caring, available practitioner. He performed a penile implant for me last year. There were no complications and within a month I was feeling rejuvenated and fully confident. I would recommend Dr. Eid to any man who could benefit from the procedure. It’s a life changer.
Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
At two weeks post-op I could not be happier with my results. Admittedly, I was quite anxious leading up to my procedure. Dr. Eid and his entire staff took the time to explain the process and remained available and easily accessible throughout the entire process. Every aspect, from scheduling, insurance approval, pre-op testing, the procedure itself, and post-op care was handled with the utmost professionalism. Dr. Eid cares about his patients and one can sense this on the very first visit. I spent a lot of time researching doctors and educating myself about the procedure. I was specifically looking for a doctor with lots of experience and positive results, and glad for my sake that I chose Dr. Eid.
Greg R in Long Island , NY – Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
I recently underwent penile implant surgery with Dr. Eid. He and his staff prepared me very well for what would happen during the surgery and gave me a lot of materials about the nature of the surgery and the convalescence. The surgery went well and it has worked exactly as predicted. The convalescence was a little more difficult than I expected, a higher level of pain than I thought I would feel and a little more inconvenience than I understood. Notwithstanding that, I am very happy that I elected to have the surgery and how it has changed my life. Lastly, Dr. Eid and the staff were remarkably supportive and helpful, answering questions when I called in and allowing me to come to the office to clarify my confusions.
Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
My visits, interviews and proceedure was and is a major success. Dr. Eid and his staff, Sylvia, Janice, Myra and Ruby.. are a great team.. I researched doctors in the past that specialize in this proceedure and realised Dr. Eid to surpass the previous doctors interviews of my own accord. After the proceedure, Dr. will follow up on your progression., my last meeting/appointment.. was excellent. Thank you Dr.. Sincerely.Joseph
Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
I had my surgery 3 weeks ago. Recovery was painful for the 1st week but now, 3 weeks out, my pain has turned into slight discomfort and I’m experiencing less discomfort with every passing day. Dr. Eid and his staff are nothing short of amazing! Sylvia and Mira have made my recovery so much easier because of their compassionate care! Dr. Eid’s bedside manner is one that leaves you knowing you made the right choice in choosing him! I haven’t felt this confident about my sexual ability since before my cancer. This is a very difficult decision for any man to make but one that a man must make when faced with no other viable alternative. I urge you to seek out a surgeon who has done thousands of these procedures. Your best chance of success is to get it done correctly the first time and for that your choice will inevitably lead you to Dr. Eid. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Francois Eid and his staff for giving me back what I thought was lost forever!!
BS in NJ – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
I used Dr Eid for the replacement of a Titan coloplast. His staff is responsive as he is to questions and issues. He exudes professionalism, and was personally involved in the after-operation session. No question I made the correct decision in choosing Dr Eid for this operation. The system works well as did the first
TomP – Nov 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
Wish I had found Dr Eid 20 years ago . The results are amazing at this stage of my life . If you were thinking about this I would highly recommend it over any other options because I have tried them all and eventually got to Dr Eids doorstep. He is clearly the expert above all others after you do your research on this operation . The only thing I regret is waiting so long and wasting time I can’t get back. There’s going to be after surgery pain associated with this procedure like all surgeries . I’m sure after you get through it you will feel about it like I do . If you want your life back this would be the doctor to see . Thank you to Dr Eid , your staff,MEETS
Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
Phenomenal, perfectly orchestrated procedure. Dr. Eid is outstanding with penile implants. I had Peyronie’s disease, radical prostatectomy and bilateral hernia repairs in the past. All this challenging issues for penile implant. Despite this Dr. Eid had me up and going in three weeks, minimal pain for a few days. If you go to Dr. Eid you can’t go wrong. I am a physician and Dr. Eid’s protocol is perfect. I cannot recommend him highly enough
May 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
As a 68-year-old physician with ED that was no longer responding to the oral drugs, I tried penile injections on the advice of a local urologist. This was only partially effective, leading me to consider a penile implant. Web research led me to Dr. Eid. He very clearly laid out a few key points. First, the risk of infection, which (when it occurs) requires re-operation with sometimes unsatisfactory results. In his hands and using techniques that he pioneered, this occurs about 1/300 of the time, about 2-3x less likely than the average rate even among high-volume implant surgeons. Second, post-operative penile size. Based on his preop measurements, he literally guarantees a certain result, which he can do in part because of the same surgical technique that reduces the infection rate. Third, his deep experience - about 250-300 PIs per year. Dr. Eid is very personable and caring, and his staff is very responsive. A year post-op, I am extremely satisfied with the result.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
Had problem for years. Was not satisfied with other solutions. Interviewed a few other physicians in the field but found they performed only a couple of procedures a month and had a self-admitted infection rate disturbingly higher than that of Dr. Eid. Procedure was outpatient, about an hour? No pain. I highly recommend Dr. Eid
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
Simply stated the best Urologist on planet Earth. I am 75 year old physician who travelled from Boulder, CO. to see Dr. Eid. I presented multiple challenges including prostate cancer treated with radiation leading to almost complete urethral blockage, an incorrectly inserted penile implant from 17 years ago and in need of a corrective circumcision. Only a surgeon with upmost experience and judgment could have overcome these issues. Dr. Eid is truly gifted. Lastly, his staff is great.
Marc Tanenbaum M.D. in Boulder, CO – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
For anyone needing an IPP to change their life, there is no other choice than Jean Francoise Eid, MD
M in MN, NY – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
I went from Central New Jersey to see him. I am glad that I did. He is excellent with his profession and his office staff are also excellent. I am very happy . I recommend him very highly. Thank You
METIN MORGIL – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
My surgery turned out very successfully with no complications. It has changed my life dramatically.
Palm Beach Gardens – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
I am a 58 y/o physician with long-standing ED. Because of my profession and prior experiences, I was careful / picky choosing a physician for a penile implant. I was not let down in any fashion, choosing Dr. Eid. He is a most thorough, detail oriented perfectionist. Furthermore, I found him to be extremely compassionate and caring. The results are amazing and just as promiced!
Chris in Mobile, AL – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
The master of his craft a fine gentleman and pleasant down to earth human Dr. Eid is truly passionate about making his patients happy
David in MA – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
the first time I met with Dr. Eid was in 2008. over the next decade I exhausted all therapies and on may 22, 2018 Dr. Eid preformed my implant surgery. In my 10 years of research, one name kept coming up, Dr. Eid. He is the best. I am 56, had issues since my mid 20s and now those issues are gone. Dr. Eid is highly skilled, thorough in what to expect and he is just a nice, easy going physician. Total game changer. I couldn't be happier with my decision and choice of physician.
gregory h freeman in nyc, NY – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
Dr. Eid is the best surgeon for penal implants. I previously met with a top rated surgeon in Florida and after meeting with Dr. Eid in New York, it was an easy decision to use Dr. Eid. He is extraordinary and so is his staff. Very happy with the results and with the care that I received.
RAL in CT – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
Absolutely wonderful experience, from the initial consultation visit to the surgery and post-op care. Very responsive, very friendly and knowledgable. Staff are wonderful....all of them....Myra, Silvia, Ruby, Janet... 100% perfect result from the surgery. Dr. Eid delivered what he'd promised on the day of consultation. Very satisfied with the result. Thanks Dr. Eid
Potomac, MD – Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?
Doctor E is a good doctor he goes into detail about ur surgery he is always willing to answer ur questions about ur ED problem
May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean-Francois Eid, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Eid?

It is the mission of our Center to be the leader in the delivery of world-class sexual health patient care and service to our local, state and national communities. The Center will combine the best clinical and administrative practices of all its members so that it may achieve recognition and status as one of the premiere male sexual health centers in the United States.

• Urology

Brown Univ

• Portuguese
  • French

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Eid communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Eid communicates via email

• Does Dr. Eid offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Eid offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Eid offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Eid offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Eid have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Eid has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Eid offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Eid offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Eid offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Eid offers evening visits