Dr. Jean Cange, MD

Dr. Jean Cange, MD

Family Medicine | Male

400 International Dr Williamsville, NY 14221 Get Directions

Dr. Jean Cange, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Williamsville, NY. He is 51 years old. Dr. Cange is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital and Kenmore Mercy Hospital.

Dr. Cange's Experience

See how Dr. Cange's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cange

Dr. Cange accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cange has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cange's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cange to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Cange's Performance
in lancaster, ny |
I am thrilled that I found Dr. Cangé. He really is a very caring Doctor. I had several medical problems when I came to him as a patient. His thorough testing, diagnosis and treatments have made a huge impact on my quality of life. He always spends plenty of time answering my questions and addressing my concerns. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. A thorough and caring physician!
in lancaster, ny |
Dr. Cangé is a very thorough, professional and conscientious physician. He took plenty of time to talk to me about my concerns. He recommended testing, counseling and dietary changes to help with my symptoms. He took time to answer all of my questions. I will be recommending him to my family and friends. My Mother is scheduled for her first new patient physical with him next week. A wonderful Dr. that you can trust to look after your health and that of the people who are important to you!
in Lancaster, NY |
A wonderful, caring and compassionate Dr. He ordered lab tests based on my comments and called me with the results and diagnosis on a Sunday afternoon. He scheduled an appointment with a specialist for the next day. I am so thankful I have found such a great Doctor!
in North Tonawanda, NY |
Dr seems too busy to treat me or even give me a Physical for that matter. He is focused on one of my diagnosis and me as a whole. looking for new Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Jean Cange, MD?
Are you Dr. Cange?

Compare Dr. Cange

}

Dr. Cange's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Cange does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cange and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

SUNY Buffalo School Of Internal Med
    SUNY/B Family Internal Med Res Program

• French

Dr. Cange does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cange and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cange does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cange and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.