Dr. Jean Buhac, MD

Dermatology ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Buhac

Saratoga Dermatology and Medical Spa

54 Seward St Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Dr. Jean Buhac, MD is a dermatologist in Saratoga Springs, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Buhac accepts

Dr. Buhac accepts the following insurance:

AARP
American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Acne
  • Acne Surgery
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Parapsoriasis

2.8

Dr. Buhac?
Dr. Buhac's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jean Buhac, MD
Dr. Jean Buhach is a genius and she’s very personable too!!
Thank you for your review. The doctors and staff...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
Dr Buhac is caring, compassionate and gentle. Energetic and innovative she has treated my family for several years for various medical and cosmetic issues and we rely on her for spot on diagnoses and treatment. The very very best!
Thank you for your review. We take great pride...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
Horrible Horrible Horrible Do yourself a favor and find a dedicated, caring doctor, not someone who is only interested in botox treatments over treating skin conditions. Her credentials appeared to be good which is why I went to her.. Big Mistake in her instance..RUDE, UNINTERESTED IN A PATIENT’S WELL BEING. Her partner is equally rude. Look elsewhere for a qualified dr and save yourself a 2 hr wait for nothing. Dr Buhac spent less than 5 minutes with me.
Hi Patty, Thank you for providing this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
My 9 month old baby had a lesion on his shoulder that had been there for about a month. Our pediatrician treated with a steroid cream, antibiotic lotion and then oral antibiotic. I was concerned because there was no improvement with any of the treatments. I finally decided that I needed to involve a specialist. I made an appointment with Dr. Buhac who immediately identified the lesion which will resolve on it's own. Dr. Buhac and her staff were great!! I appreciated the care they provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
The doctor knew exactly what was wrong with my skin after months of not knowing what was going on. The nurses are so knowledgeable. The office had such a nice spa like feel to it, not sterile like I expected like a hospital/doctor office. On my follow up since my skin was finally healed thanks to them, I was able to ask questions about things to help delay or reverse skin aging. I had no idea all the things that were available and surprisingly affordable. I am so glad I found them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
Another doctor advised us to take our special needs son to see Dr. Buhac and were so glad we did. He had severe dermatitis/psoriasis and was suffering from anxiety over recent traumatic and serious surgery. Dr. Buhac was kind, considerate and above all knowledgeable. Following her advice, his skin was cleared up quickly and efficiently. Susie the nurse was patient and helpful with the follow up questions I had about the medications. I'd highly recommend Dr. Buhac if you have serious problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
Saw Dr. Buhoc several weeks ago and had a Horrible visit. Was there for annual full body check and she acted like she was bothered because I had so many spots for her to examine, She gave me a rushed, short exam . She told me she could not biopsy more than one of the spots that needed to be biopsied that day as My insurance wouldn’t pay her the full amount for subsequent biopsies. During a full body exam she Omitted areas of my body including my entire scalp and ears. No response to my email
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
This office always has long waits which I would not mind if I felt that the Dr even cared at all about me. She breezes in the room for basically a few minutes. Gives incomplete nonsensical information, doesn't explain anything at all. I just felt like a number. AWFUL experience! I will never go to the office again and plan on finding another dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
Dr buhac did the best job on fillers that I have experienced...that includes many received in Naples florida...she really listened to what I wanted done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
follow up visit today, could not be more pleased. Dr Buhac was friendly, kind and professional, also, nurse Danielle was very nice and capable. would recommend this Dr to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
I had experienced an hour wait time and left the office. The office manager, Cathy, I believe her name was, called me later in the day. Pretty unapologetic and actually hung up on me when I explained my disappointment of having to wait in just a robe in exam room for over a half an hour. I ended up rescheduling to have a mole removed that required stitches. They could not get me in at the Dr's reccomendation to return in 2 weeks for removal. I had to wait a 3 weeks. Due to this, I have a scar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
I am now looking for another dermatologist. Rude leaves the office doesn't explain what your cancer is, nor do you even know if she is done examining you. My body check was not complete. Rating my experience was terrible. I have never wrote a review on any doctor, but felt very strong that it should be written this time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
Waited 45 minutes in waiting room with my daughter. Then we waited another 50 minutes in the cold exam room. no one checked on us - ever. Dr. B breezed in and took something from our room, told us to hang on and then left again. It was so rude. We got up and walked out of the office, through the waiting room and out the door. We never received any apology for the almost 2 hour wait, and strangely rude behavior. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND. There are other derms that are at least polite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
Worth the wait! Several family members and myself have been patients of Dr. Buhac's. She always takes our concerns seriously ame appts never feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?
Waiting in the exam room over 45minutes it was very cold. Doctor came in I needed full exam never check my whole body. When she was done I didn't even know she just exited the room. I had to ask the nurse if she was done. I have another appt which I'm going to cancel. I have history of skin cancer in my family. Really thought she would take time to check me. AWFUL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jean Buhac, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Buhac?

Dr. Jean Buhac is a board-certified dermatologist and a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. At her practice, Saratoga Dermatology and Medical Spa in Saratoga Springs, NY, Dr. Buhac specializes in cosmetic dermatology and offers popular non...

• Dermatology

Tufts University School Of Medicine
1994

Saratoga Dermatology and Medical Spa

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Buhac treats patients.

Saratoga Hospital