Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD

Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 42

725-241-0168

Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Granata has more experience with Ankle & Foot Surgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center and Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Granata to book an appointment.

Battle Born Bone and Joint Center

Battle Born Bone and Joint Center10105 Banbury Cross Dr Ste 445 Las Vegas, NV 89144

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Granata's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Granata

4.4

Dr. Granata?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (40)
  • Office environment (40)
  • Appointment scheduling (39)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
Horrible horrible ongoing experience. What started as an ankle fracture has now turned to a fracture that wont heal and continuous bouts of cellulitis. I would recommend no one to this facility ever in life. I will be glad when my experience here is a distant memory which will probably be never since I know I will have long term issues due to the decaying tissue in my foot.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Furious – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Dr. Granata performed surgery on a crushed heel and ankle in 2015, and even today he greets me personally & understands my spinal conditions. His diagnosis is accurate to a 'T,' and his treatments far exceed that of my pain management & physical therapy providers, or of any other physician. What a pleasure & reassurance to have such a fine doctor - I'm proud to boast of his excellence. No one can take the place of Dr. Jaymes Granata & Dr. Angela Granata.
Linda McD – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Michelle at the front desk was pleasant and helpful. The MA was very professional. I thought I would be primarily seeing DR Angela Granata who is a Podiatrist, because I was there for wounds on my feet. But it turns out that everything in the clinic is run through the husband DR Jaymes Granata who is an Orthopedic Surgeon. Angela was nice and cleaned up my wounds. Jaymes was rude, and arrogant. When I was explaining the treatment plan I had with my former Podiatrist in Oregon he said "well you are here for my opinion now". I asked several questions about my foot and a large bone spur. I was totally ignored and didn't get an adequate answer and it was brushed off. He comes off as very narcissistic and his opinion is the only thing that matters. Michelle at the front desk was the only person who was wearing a mask in the clinic, which I find odd for a medical practice. I would see DR Angela again but since everything is run through DR Jaymes Granata I will not be going back.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Always the very finest of care and compassion combined with expertise. Thank God for Dr. Jaymes Granata & Dr. Angela Granata. The combination is supreme care for and professional results for my joint pain management.
Jan Evans – May 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Dr. Jaymes Granata (cont.) I was confused with all the things my parents were saying about Dr. Granata when indeed I thought he was a great doctor, one of the best doctors & now I don't have that because my parents kept telling me over & over otherwise. If I had the opportunity to to go back I would. With Aspergers people get meltdowns from being overwhelmed & that's what happened that day when I found out they wouldn't see me anymore & that's why I said what I did.
Renee in Las Vegas, NV – Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
He was great, the receptionist is the worse. She is rude!
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
I hope Dr. James is good I have not had very good experience after surgery. For the 2nd time now in a few weeks my cast is peeling off and irratating my foot. I have to pad it. I would like to see the office staff smile
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Sandra in LAs vegas – May 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Went to him the first time Wednesday. He reviewed my x-rays from the other doctors and told me his opinion, Then ordered blood work. Told me to come the following week to descuse the results and options for long term. He seems to care about you as a patient and I did not feel rushed during the visit. The staff from reception to the end was great.
Tamara in Las Vegas, NV – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Dr. Granada fixed my foot while other doctors just wanted to amputate my toe. He and his staff are warm and caring. I will be forever grateful for the treatment I've received from him and everyone in his office.
Darlien Breeze in Las Vegas, NV – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Dr. Granata cares about his patients and is a great doctor and his wife is very caring as well. I love them both.
Theresa Johnson in Las Vegas, Nevada – Oct 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Dr. Granada is new to me but he is excellent for the care he has given me I would recommend him to any person with this kind of need
Nancy Lessard in Henderson Nevada – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Dr. Granata was wonderful!! He was extremely patient, understanding and informative. He was able to answer every single question I asked him...lately that is a rare occurrence for me. I got so much more out of my very first visit with him than I expected. After just one visit, I could tell that he is truly a heartfelt doctor that cares about his patience. I would definitely recommend Dr. Granata to my friends & family.
Henderson, NV – Sep 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
We are thankful that we found Dr. Granata! He took amazing care of my 15 year old daughter. She is an athlete and without the proper care, that could've been taken away from her! Thank you thank you!!!
Tara Jones in Henderson, NV – Sep 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Dr. Granata was very professional and spent the time with me explaining why I was having the pain I was.
Sep 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
SWELLING DOWN AS SINCE THE LAST TIME I SAW DR. GRANATA MY ANKLE HAS BEEN SWOLLEN WHERE I HAD THE ANKLE INJURY AND HASN'T GONE DOWN AND I AM STILL TAKING THE NAPROXEN TO GET THE SWELLING DOWN. MY ANKLE DOES NOT HAVE AN INFECTION EITHER AS I THOUGHT AND THAT IS WHY HIS NURSE TOLD ME I NEED TO FOLLOW UP WITH MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR. I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY ANKLE THE ONE I INJURED SINCE AFTER I STOPPED SEEING DR. GRANATA IN 2016 WHEN HE TOLD ME HE DID NOT NEED TO SEE ME ANYMORE UNLESS I HAD
Jillian Baillargeon in Henderson, NV – Aug 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Dr Granata is very professional and takes as much time with his patients as needed. Highly recommended.
Leesa Phillips in Las Vegas, NV – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Dr. Granata spends time with his patients though he thinks I have a new injury to my ankle which before the the?foot problem I have arised after I had injury to my right ankle that ankle started giving me issues after I completed physical therapy & after I was done seeing him so it's been an ongoing problem with my ankle from when I injured it last year. Dr. Granata explains things to his patients. He is a great doctor. I want to stick to one doctor for my ankle & foot so I don't get confused.
Jillian in Las Vegas, NV – Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Great doctor and saw the problem quickly.
Cheryl in Las Vegas, NV – Jul 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
I've had foot pain for years. All the other doctors I saw over the years took x-rays and told me there's nothing wrong. I received Cortizone several times to no avail. Dr. Granata was the only doctor that ordered an MRI and focused on my ankle . So now I am recovering from ankle fusion. He and his staff are very nice people. His appointments run on time. You get into a room and your wait time is very short to see the doctor. Receive callbacks the same day .
Teresa Liddell in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
I like that all of my options were explained to me before I decided on the surgery. Dr. Granata and his wife's bedside manner is wonderful. I could not have asked for a better doctor. Surgery went well and everything was explained to me where I could understand it. I would recommend him and his wife beyond any podiatrist I never had before
Joan in Henderson, NV – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Granata?

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Frequently Treated by Dr. Granata

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Granata treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Granata treats other conditions, please contact the office at (702) 765-0884.

Ankle & Foot Surgery

Ankle and foot specialists diagnose and treat localized conditions such as arthritis, bunions, nerve damage, and plantar fasciitis through procedures including medication, physical therapy, and surgery.Compare with other Ankle & Foot Surgery specialists.

Dr. Granata is experienced in the area of Ankle & Foot Surgery. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 32 conditions and procedures

• Bunion Surgery
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Tarsal or Metatarsal
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture
  • Trigger Finger

Dr. Granata accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Granata has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

725-241-0168Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Granata and his medical team strive to provide a positive and efficient medical experience for every patient. The initial appointment is aimed at establishing...Read more

Jaymes Granata, MD, MBA is an orthopedic surgeon with specialty training in advanced foot and ankle care. He graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno...Read more