Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD
Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD is an orthopedic foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 39 years old. Dr. Granata is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center and St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus.

Desert Orthopedic Center

2800 E Desert Inn Rd Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89121

Learn about Dr. Granata

I am here to help you discover the conservative and surgical options available so that you can make an informed decision in your treatment. We are here to help you as a team in your care and treatment

Dr. Granata's Experience

Dr. Granata's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics
  • Orthopedic Arthroscopy
  • Orthopedic Fracture Care
  • Wound & Burn Care

Dr. Granata does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Bunion
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Morton's Neuroma

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Neuroplasty
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Nevada, Reno
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Ohio State University / College Of Medicine
  • Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Center, Westerville, Ohio
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Granata has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Granata has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Granata does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Granata and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Granata's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Granata to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Granata's Performance
Dr. Granata was very professional and spent the time with me explaining why I was having the pain I was.
in Henderson, NV |
SWELLING DOWN AS SINCE THE LAST TIME I SAW DR. GRANATA MY ANKLE HAS BEEN SWOLLEN WHERE I HAD THE ANKLE INJURY AND HASN'T GONE DOWN AND I AM STILL TAKING THE NAPROXEN TO GET THE SWELLING DOWN. MY ANKLE DOES NOT HAVE AN INFECTION EITHER AS I THOUGHT AND THAT IS WHY HIS NURSE TOLD ME I NEED TO FOLLOW UP WITH MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR. I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY ANKLE THE ONE I INJURED SINCE AFTER I STOPPED SEEING DR. GRANATA IN 2016 WHEN HE TOLD ME HE DID NOT NEED TO SEE ME ANYMORE UNLESS I HAD
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Granata is very professional and takes as much time with his patients as needed. Highly recommended.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Granata spends time with his patients though he thinks I have a new injury to my ankle which before the the?foot problem I have arised after I had injury to my right ankle that ankle started giving me issues after I completed physical therapy & after I was done seeing him so it's been an ongoing problem with my ankle from when I injured it last year. Dr. Granata explains things to his patients. He is a great doctor. I want to stick to one doctor for my ankle & foot so I don't get confused.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Great doctor and saw the problem quickly.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've had foot pain for years. All the other doctors I saw over the years took x-rays and told me there's nothing wrong. I received Cortizone several times to no avail. Dr. Granata was the only doctor that ordered an MRI and focused on my ankle . So now I am recovering from ankle fusion. He and his staff are very nice people. His appointments run on time. You get into a room and your wait time is very short to see the doctor. Receive callbacks the same day .
in Henderson, NV |
I like that all of my options were explained to me before I decided on the surgery. Dr. Granata and his wife's bedside manner is wonderful. I could not have asked for a better doctor. Surgery went well and everything was explained to me where I could understand it. I would recommend him and his wife beyond any podiatrist I never had before
in Las Vegas, NV |
I've been going to Dr. Granata & The DOC for years now, everyone is extremely friendly. Dr. Granata doesn't rush through his appointments & is very through. Very nice man
Las Vegas, NV |
Easy going. Knows his stuff.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Granata deserves way more than 5 stars. I severely broke my foot in March and needed an orthopedic surgeon in Las Vegas. My husband and I were SO BLESSED to have found Dr. Granata, and his wonderful team. I was terrified of what happened to my foot and even more scared to have surgery. Not only was Dr. Granata EXTREMLY knowledgeable about my injury, he was kind, calm, and made us feel at ease. My surgery went well and I am now on the road to recovery. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Granata!
Dr. Granata is a competent physician and successfully healed my injury without surgery. However, he was not a good listener and talked down to me when I asked further questions about my condition. I left his office feeling stupid more than once when my concerns were actually valid. I learned more from my physical therapist in 5 minutes than I did in 5 visits with him. Again, competent physician, but not a good fit for me as a doctor.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Excellent care from this doctor. Explained my issues well! Plan us working so far!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Recently moved to NV from IL. Coming from a HUGE metro area with multiple medical schools and some of the best medical care available then hearing about the low level of care in NV I was a bit skeptical of receiving quality here. Found Dr. Granata through BCBS and then did some homework to read the reviews. Dr. Granata is top notch. Very thorough and takes time to show X-rays and explain what he sees, answered all of my questions, drew a picture to explain surgical procedure. EXCELLENT CARE!!!!!
Las Vegas, NV |
First time in the office. Very friendly staff and the doctor was very efficient. Also liked that there wasn't any pressure when he gave me his recommendations for treatment
in Henderson |
Easy to talk too, professional and knowledgeable
in Bremerton, WA |
Dr. Granata was my mother's surgeon in Ohio. He is absolutely amazing. Professional with wonderful bedside manner. You can tell that he genuinely cares about his patients and that's not something that you see every day. I recommend him to everyone I know, even though he's in Vegas.
in Henderson, NV |
He is compassionate and if at all possible he will not do surgery. My appointment times were kept on time I'm so pleased that he is my Doctor.
in Las Vegas NV |
He's simply a genius. Best doctor on the planet in my opinion.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Jaymes Granata did an excellent job repairing my ankle in March of 2016! I had to have arthritis, bone spurs, and broken bone chips removed from the ankle, the ends of my tibia and fibula shaved down, two ligaments cut and shortened to stabilize my ankle, and an extra bone removed from the back of my ankle. It has been a lengthy and difficult recovery, but I have not had any complications from the surgery and the results are amazing! The after surgery ankle x-rays are gorgeous!
in Henderson, NV |
Did nothing to address my pain issues, after repeated complaints about the drugs prescribed not working and was unwilling to try other drugs to help me, refused outright to have any compassion towards my sleep deprivation due to the pain. Assistants were inept one of them got me with the cast saw Ouch, even had trouble with simple paperwork. Made me feel insignificant overall. If you want a handsome doctor this ones for you. I do not recommend this doctor and I will be going elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Jaymes Granata, MD?
Are you Dr. Granata?

See our Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialist at St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus

Visit Dr. Granata