Dr. Jayashree Srinivasan, MD

Dr. Jayashree Srinivasan, MD

Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Jayashree Srinivasan, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Seattle, WA. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

801 Broadway Ste 617

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Zenith Administrators Inc

Learn about Dr. Srinivasan

See how frequently Dr. Srinivasan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
Herniated Disc Surgery
Spinal Fusion

Dr. Srinivasan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Srinivasan "My approach is personalized care for every one of my patients.  My patients know that I will personally return each phone call. I work closely with my patients to determine a treatment option that is best for them. "

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Cancer
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Brain Surgery
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • CyberKnife®, Cranial (Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cranial) incl. Gamma Knife and LINAC Photon Beam
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery
  • Stereotactic Surgery
  • Stereotaxis
  • Vascular Transcatheter Embolization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University Mich Med School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University Of Washington
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Of Washington
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Srinivasan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Srinivasan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Srinivasan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Srinivasan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Srinivasan to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Srinivasan's Performance
in Yakima, WA |
I have been so happy with the care given to me by Dr. Srinivasan and her entire team. Dr. Srinivasan is an artist in the OR and her bedside manner is outstanding. Thank you so much!
in anchorage, ak |
It is so refreshing to deal with someone who will personally pick up the phone and call you. I always felt that I was getting taken care of. I had surgery on thoracic spine at Swedish Orthopedic Surgery. Pre-op went smoothly, post-op the same. Dr and her PA were very follow up oriented. A positive experience with a competent team.
in Redmond, WA |
Dr Srinivasan performed a fusion on me and I am now pain free!! She was wonderful and took a long time with me weighing out the risks and benefits of the surgery. She was cautious about doing the surgery without investigating the source of some "untypical" leg pain. Her attention to details and confident approach were wonderful.
Vashon, WA |
Thank you to the entire office staff. Thank you does not even cover my gratitude to Dr. Srinavasa. Her knowledge, caring and superb surgical skills allowed me to feel safe while under her care. As an RN I am not easily impressed by physicians. From my first contact on the phone to my last post operative visit, this office and Dr. Srinavasa have far surpassed the recommended standard of care. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Yakima, WA |
She operated on my sister a few years back. When other surgeons would not consider doing this operation she did. For the past few years I have seen my sisters wonderful results. I had tremendous pain for the last 5 years and the last 2 my Quality of life was VERY poor. Now at 58 she gave me my life back. I have none of the pain that I had before. I am only 3 months after surgery. I will never be able to thank her enough.......Tracy Burke
in Lake Tapps, WA |
1 year after my neck surgery, I am pain free and extremely happy.
in Bellevue, WA |
Dr. Srinivasan was extremely helpful in providing advice for my mom's treatment plan. My mom is diagnosed with Lumbar Stenosis. Dr. Srinivasan was very courteous and supportive in explaining different treatment options and the associated risks (or lack thereof). Her advice helped my mom feel much more optimistic and upbeat about the situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Srinivasan.
in Seattle, WA |
Great experience. Office staff excellent. Dr. Srinivasan expertise is evident. I appreciate her approach to minimally invasive surgery and not doing too much - just the right amount! I'm only 3 weeks after surgery and so far thumbs up!
in Renton, WA |
Had ACDF surgery in January to correct degrading neurological symptoms. Dr. Srinivasan made time to see me the day after I called for an appointment, walked me through my MRIs, gave her recommendation, and was able to get me in for surgery within a week. Recovery has been great so far. I'm nearly three months past surgery and feel 85-90%. Overall, very happy.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Srinivasan has truly been the best of the best. I was hardly able to stand or walk a year ago. I'm six months post-op cervical and lumbar fusions and am able to walk and stand without intense pain. I am very grateful to her and her staff. The staff have always been professional and caring. Great team!
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Srinivasan treated me for numb fingers by performing surgery on my cervical spine. She fused C-3 thru C-6 and did a lamenectomy on C-1
in Seattle, wa |
Simply awesome! Great bedside manner and she really knows here stuff. I felt confident and safe in her hands. Great smile too!
in Easton WA |
I had four back surgeries and one neck surgery in 2015 she very caring takes the time to listen and is a wonderful doctor I heeled well and my scares are barely visible I would recommend her to all my friends and family
in Bainbridge Island. WA |
Careful thoughtful consideration of the problem. Recommendation to do the least invasive treatment that will be effective, but concern about quality of outcome. I felt absolutely supported in a frightening situation. I would recommend her to my mother or child.
Have you seen Dr. Jayashree Srinivasan, MD?
Are you Dr. Srinivasan?