Dr. Jayaselvi Thanaseelan, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 45
The Harris Center for Mental Health and Idd9401 Southwest Fwy Houston, TX 77074
Dr. Jayaselvi Thanaseelan, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Thanaseelan has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in her area. She graduated from Annamalai University / Rajah Muthiah Medical College medical school in 2001. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Thanaseelan to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Thanaseelan
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Thanaseelan treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Thanaseelan treats other conditions, please contact the office at (713) 970-3800.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Thanaseelan is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Thanaseelan's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Thanaseelan's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Thanaseelan accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.