Dr. Jay N. Yepuri, MD

Dr. Jay N. Yepuri, MD

Gastroenterology | Male | 44 years old

At its core, the practice of medicine is based on the trust between a patient and their physician. Dr. Yepuri does his best to communicate with his patients as clearly and comprehensively as possible. He discusses all available options and works together as a team with his patients to develop a plan for treatment.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Yepuri's Experience

See how Dr. Yepuri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yepuri

Dr. Yepuri accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yepuri has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Yepuri's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
Dr. Yepuri Says:

in Bedford, Tx |
I did not know this doctor when I met him. He made me feel very comfortable and took time to answer all my questions while I was in his office. He was very easy to get to like. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I will go back here if I need to again in the future.
in BEDFORD TEXAS |
this was my first visit with Doctor Yepuri. i was referred to him by primary care doctor.the office visit went very well.he is in my opinion very thorough in his discussions of my problem. i listened to what he had to say and felt very comfortable and going ahead with what he recommended. the procedure went well and although i don't remember what he said after the procedure he did communicate with my wife and i have since received mail from his office detailing what he found . GOOD WORK
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Very kind and explains everything where the patient can understand.
in Euless, TX |
He's very hard to get a hold of. His office staff isn't the friendliest over the phone and about all they can do is send you to a voicemail - even with possible post procedure complications. Most offices have someone willing to get on the phone and they do not. Very unprofessional. However, his billing department will call you almost a week out from procedure requesting payment that can be mailed and isn'trequired before procedure - and when they don't get a hold of you they call multiple time
I apologize to the reviewer that they had a poor experience with my staff on the phone. I'll reiterate to our team that even though the office can often be a very busy environment we always need to be aware of the tone we are projecting in all communication. Regarding accessibility of doctors in my practice, we try our best to respond to a patient's needs in a post-procedure situation, patients are given very specific contact information & instructions that a doctor is always on call if needed.
in Hurst, TX |
We were in the midst of trying to find out what was wrong so Dr. Yepuri suggested we run all test. And, he did. But, he also told me during our initial consult, that it would be in my best interest to seek a second opinion from a different OB/GYN doctor & gave me his recommendation. Finally, 2 months later, I took his advice. Within 1 hour of meeting the doctor he recommended I had the answer we spent the previous 6 months looking for. Thank you for being patient & kind to me & taking the time.
in Mansfield |
Dr. Yepuri did an emergency colonoscopy due to pain. When I woke up he told me I had either colon cancer or lymphoma. He was not sure which but made it very clear I had cancer. He then ordered an MRI to see the mass & determine if other lymph nodes in body were swollen. My pathology report came back CLEAN. I do not have cancer. What good doctor tells you that you have cancer before the pathology reports come back? He should be called before the board 4 the anguish my family and I went through.
Have you seen Dr. Jay N. Yepuri, MD?

Compare Dr. Yepuri

Dr. Yepuri says...

Jay N. Yepuri, M.D. is a board certified gastroenterologist in the Bedford, TX area. Dr. Yepuri and his staff will provide the highest quality care for you and your family. Dr. Yepuri specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and digestive disorders including particularly important health maintenance roles such as colon cancer screening.

Dr. Yepuri's Care Philosophy

Dr. Yepuri says...

Jay N. Yepuri, MD is a board certified gastroenterologist with a secondary specialty in advanced therapeutic endoscopy. His medical practice has expertise and clinical interests in the following:

• The full spectrum of Digestive and Liver Diseases

• Colon Cancer Screening and Prevention (colonoscopy and polyp removal)

• Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

• Barrett's Esophagus

• Therapeutic Endoscopy

• Enteral Stenting

• Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)

• Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)

• Biliary and Pancreatic Disorders

• Capsule Endoscopy

• Gastrointestinal Bleeding

• Hemorrhoids

Dr. Yepuri says...

Providing a positive patient experience with all aspects of my practice is very important to me and my entire team. We use the patient feedback on sites like Healthgrades to gauge both areas that we can improve upon and as acknowledgement that the care and service provided is appreciated as well. I encourage all current and prospective patients to view not only the survey responses regarding my practice on Healthgrades, but other online review websites as well.

Dr. Yepuri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Yepuri has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yepuri's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Completed in 2004

Completed in 2004

University of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Yepuri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yepuri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
  • Endoscopic Ultrasound
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoid Banding
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
  • Stretta® Procedure

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.