Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Jay Yepuri, MD
Jay N. Yepuri, M.D. is a board certified gastroenterologist in the Bedford, TX area. Dr. Yepuri and his staff will provide the highest quality care for you and your family. Dr. Yepuri specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and digestive disorders including particularly important health maintenance roles such as colon cancer screening.

1600 Central Dr Ste 310

Bedford, TX 76022

Dr. Jay Yepuri, MD

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Community Care Network
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • HealthSmart
  • PacifiCare Health Systems

Learn about Dr. Yepuri

At its core, the practice of medicine is based on the trust between a patient and their physician. Dr. Yepuri does his best to communicate with his patients as clearly and comprehensively as possible. He discusses all available options and works together as a team with his patients to develop a plan for treatment.

Dr. Yepuri's Experience

Dr. Yepuri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
  • Endoscopic Ultrasound
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoid Banding
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
  • Stretta® Procedure

• University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Yepuri has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yepuri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yepuri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yepuri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yepuri to family and friends
Dr. Yepuri Says:

Providing a positive patient experience with all aspects of my practice is very important to me and my entire team. We use the patient feedback on sites like Healthgrades to gauge both areas that we can improve upon and as acknowledgement that the care and service provided is appreciated as well. I encourage all current and prospective patients to view not only the survey responses regarding my...

Dr. Yepuri's Performance
in Euless, TX |
Dr. Yepuri was referred to me by my GP recently. My first visit was great - friendly doctor and staff. We took time to consider possibilities of my condition and scheduled my procedure for the next month. I'm so very pleased with Dr. Yepuri and his staff. His office is clean and runs efficiently. When I returned for my procedure; the staff at the facility was wonderful!!! Very friendly and great at their jobs! I would totally recommend Dr. Yepuri!
in Euless, TX |
Dr. Yepuri Is one of the very best I have been to. He is Friendly, actually listens and takes notes during my first visit. During the Endoscopy/Colonoscopy I felt at peace knowing I was in good hands. Afterward he took the time to explain his findings to my wife and I and the results were much better than I had anticipated. I still have a followup appointment and will hopefully hear good news about the polyps removed. He used a balloon device to open my esophagus as I had trouble swallowing.
Keller, TX |
My experience with Dr Yepuri and office staff was very refreshing. I've 9 other doctors and Dr Yepuri ranks right up there with the best. He looks at your records, reviews your meds and makes recommendations, asks pertinent questions and answers all your questions. After my first visit I felt secure in knowing I had a doctor who would handle all my issues with compassion and great medical knowledge. So happy i was referred to him.
in North Richland Hills, TX |
This was literally a pain free experience! I had no discomfort at all, was treated with respect, and felt that my apprehension and concerns were listened to and addressed. I will definitely return to Dr. Yepuri.
in Ft Worth, TX |
In my humble opinion, Dr. Yepuri and his staff, are top notch professionals and are very patient, understanding and compassionate, in their interaction with patients. I recently had a procedure done at the endoscopy facility in Bedford and they treated me very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Yepuri and his staff to anyone needing treatment.
Weatherford, TX |
Highly recommend Dr. Yepuri! Awesome doctor that truly cares about his patients.
in North Richland Hills, TX |
I found Dr. Yepuri to be a very thorough Doctor. He explained everything to me in language that I could understand. I would recommend him to anyone I knew that had gastro problems.
Ft Worth, TX |
Fantastic doctor! Listens to your problems, asks pertinent questions and then make the least invasive recommendations. Very friendly and personable - makes the patient feel that he truly cares for them. During my procedure, he explained everything thoroughly about what he was going to do prior to the anaesthesiologist giving me the medication. Talked to both my wife and me afterwards so that we would understand what to do once I got home.
in North Richland Hills, Texas |
Excellent experience. Dr Yepuri gets 5 stars in every area. Takes the time to answer any questions and explain all procedures fully. Total confidence and highly recommend to all friends and family.
in N. Richland Hills, TX |
Dr. Yepuri was easily met. He was very friendly and informative both before and after the procedure. I give him 5 stars. However I had questions regarding my insurance referral. My procedure was scheduled for Thursday the 5th. I called them on Friday, December 30th. They said they were sure it would be approved but that they would check on Tuesday the 3rd and let me. I did not hear from them on Tuesday so called them on Wednesday and sort of got the run around. Unhappy with that.
in Grapevine, Texas |
Wonderful person with clear views and directions. Did excellent job and recommend others with confidence.
in Bedford, Tx |
I did not know this doctor when I met him. He made me feel very comfortable and took time to answer all my questions while I was in his office. He was very easy to get to like. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I will go back here if I need to again in the future.
in BEDFORD TEXAS |
this was my first visit with Doctor Yepuri. i was referred to him by primary care doctor.the office visit went very well.he is in my opinion very thorough in his discussions of my problem. i listened to what he had to say and felt very comfortable and going ahead with what he recommended. the procedure went well and although i don't remember what he said after the procedure he did communicate with my wife and i have since received mail from his office detailing what he found . GOOD WORK
in Euless, TX |
He's very hard to get a hold of. His office staff isn't the friendliest over the phone and about all they can do is send you to a voicemail - even with possible post procedure complications. Most offices have someone willing to get on the phone and they do not. Very unprofessional. However, his billing department will call you almost a week out from procedure requesting payment that can be mailed and isn'trequired before procedure - and when they don't get a hold of you they call multiple time
I apologize to the reviewer that they had a poor experience with my staff on the phone. I'll reiterate to our team that even though the office can often be a very busy environment we always need to be aware of the tone we are projecting in all communication. Regarding accessibility of doctors in my practice, we try our best to respond to a patient's needs in a post-procedure situation, patients are given very specific contact information & instructions that a doctor is always on call if needed.
in Hurst, TX |
We were in the midst of trying to find out what was wrong so Dr. Yepuri suggested we run all test. And, he did. But, he also told me during our initial consult, that it would be in my best interest to seek a second opinion from a different OB/GYN doctor & gave me his recommendation. Finally, 2 months later, I took his advice. Within 1 hour of meeting the doctor he recommended I had the answer we spent the previous 6 months looking for. Thank you for being patient & kind to me & taking the time.
in Mansfield |
Dr. Yepuri did an emergency colonoscopy due to pain. When I woke up he told me I had either colon cancer or lymphoma. He was not sure which but made it very clear I had cancer. He then ordered an MRI to see the mass & determine if other lymph nodes in body were swollen. My pathology report came back CLEAN. I do not have cancer. What good doctor tells you that you have cancer before the pathology reports come back? He should be called before the board 4 the anguish my family and I went through.
Have you seen Dr. Jay Yepuri, MD?

Visit Dr. Yepuri

Dr. Yepuri accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas