Dr. Jay Snow, MD

Practices Bariatric Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 44 reviews.
Author:
My visit was awesome from day 1 and still awesome after surgery. Staff was awesome and very friendly. Through my weight loss journey everyone from receptionist, dietician, nursing , Nurse practitioner and Dr Snow was there to guide me and encourage me. Awesome care and Awesome experience!! 100% satisfaction!
Author:
Worked really well to get surgery scheduled and recovery was fast. I was back at work within two weeks. Incisions was very small
Author:
Dr Snow is amazing. Treated me like family. Made sure I was informed and ready for my surgery. He truly has a heart of gold and goes above and beyond for his patients. Highly recommend him. I followed his instructions and my recovery was flawless. Like I didn’t even have surgery! He is well educated. Up to date. All around great Dr. His staff is phenomenal as well. Everything went smooth and all my questions were answered before I even asked them. I wish all practices could be this well established. Dr. Snow and his team truly set me up for success.
Author:
With this being a huge decision in my life, Dr. Snow and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable about the direction I was going. Throughout the whole process leading up to my surgery I never had any second thoughts and was totally at ease with Dr. Snow performing this procedure on me. He also repaired a Hiatal Hernia while he was doing my sleeve (I was unaware before my Endoscopy that I even had the hernia) alleviating any future hernia visits!! I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Snow and his staff for your weight loss needs!!
Author:
Dr.Snow is the man... He changed my life.. Excellent surgeon and he cares for his patients...
Author:
Great experience. This doctor and his staff are on top of things. They always make sure everything going according to plan and they care about their patients. I drive a long distance to see Dr. Snow and it is 100% worth it.
Author:
5 stars in my book. I'm down 140 lbs since I had surgery 8 months ago. Dr Snow and his staff are wonderful...they helped in every step that I took on my weight loss surgery. Dr snow and his staff are great.
Author:
I love Dr. Snow and his staff! They are amazing and so friendly. Very upfront about all tests, fees, etc as I was a private pay patient. They even offered to help me talk to insurance again/figure out a loan. Every time I have a question or concern his staff is right there with me on my journey. I was sleeved 3.6.19
Author:
AMAZING DR WITH A HEART OF GOLD!
Author:
His office staff gives incorrect information and then does not follow through with the information given.
Author:
I had gastric sleeve (vertical sleeve gastrectomy) surgery in mid-2017. I've lost 80 lbs. and am thrilled with my results. Dr. Snow is awesome; I liked him from the first consultation. Dr. Snow has excellent beside manner, is very caring, listens to what you're saying, and answers all questions in a straightforward way. His team at the office and surgery center are great, too. Kelsi, his receptionist, could be a little friendlier, but other than that, it's all good! I highly recommend him.
Author:
Very deceitful billing practices. Bordering on fraud. Stay away! At all costs!
Author:
Dr.Snow has the best bedside manner I have ever seen from a doctor.
Author:
He is an amazing guy! And I top notch surgeon. There is no one else I would recommend! I have already had two other friends use him for surgery as well. Truly a great experience!! My surgery was a year ago and I have lost 130lbs in 14 months. I am happier now than I have been since I was 18yrs old. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!!
Author:
Dr. Snow has made my journey to and through Bariatric surgery much smoother. He displays a caring attitude and listens to issues. I would recommend him/his office/the Mercy Jefferson Hospital to anyone who asks.
Author:
I have the greatest respect for dr snow. His concern for my surgery was above what I would have expected. Dr snow has a great sense of humor which made any stress I felt so much easier to handle. Dr snow went out of his way to make sure all my questions and concerns were taken care of before surgery and after. Comfort seemed to be a top priority for dr snow as I felt he always had it under control I would and will reccomend dr snow every chance I get. I had gastric sleeve surgery ??
Author:
No problems with my surgery. Dr Snow put me at ease. Excellent bedside manner.
Author:
Such an amazing surgeon. Always felt 100% comfortable with the entire weight loss journey. Plus he has an awesome bedside manor :)
Author:
Dr. Snow and his staff are amazing. My husband and I both, had surgery on May 4, 2015. This experience couldn't have been better. They are so professional, helpful, kind & caring. I just can't say enough good about them. They changed our lives and we will be forever grateful!!!
Author:
My experience with Dr Snow has been amazing and excellent to say the least! I am over 3 yrs post op and he still keeps in touch with me and makes sure I'm doing good. He remembers everything about his patients and is very personable!!! I couldn't have asked for a better gastric surgeon!!!! Thanks Dr. Snow and your amazing staff!!!!
Author:
Dr. Snow has been wonderful since day 1. I am almost 6 months post op and extremely happy with the care I was given and continue to get. Dr. Snow has helped me gain a new lease on life. I am forever thankful that I found him.
Author:
He is just totally awesome. Very caring. I tell everyone about him. Love love love his bedside manner. Love everything about him.
Author:
Dr snow has been great since day one! Extremely up front and personable. Great to talk too, and keeps you informed along the way.
Author:
Dr. Snow is a wonderful doctor. The nurses were awesome before and after my Gastric Sleeve procedure. After going home no pain meds or nausea meds. This has been a wonderful success. Surgery was on December 21 and now January 11 down 30 pounds still no pain, no regrets. Need to get the exercise up some, but all in all it is wonderful. Can go out to eat just watch what I order and chew everything well. Dr. Snow is a wonderful caring Doctor who has a lovely bedside manor.