Dr. Jay Shah, MD

Dr. Jay Shah, MD

Family Medicine  |
Male

Dr. Jay Shah, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hartford, MI. He has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Lakeland Hospital, Watervliet and Lakeland Health.

Stagg Medical Center

525 S Center St

Hartford, MI 49057

• Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
  • CoreSource
  • HealthSmart
  • McLaren Health Plan
  • Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
  • Nippon Life Benefits
  • North America Administrators (NAA)
  • Physicians' Care Network
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Shah

As a family medicine doctor, I strive to provide excellent compassionate care to improve the health of my patients and their families.

Video

Dr. Shah's Experience

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Illinois Institute Of Technology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Lakeland Hospital, Watervliet

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Shah is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
Dr. Shah's Performance
in Watervliet, MI |
I like Dr. Shah. He is professional, informative and a good listener. All my expectations were met in a caring and timely manner. After losing my doctor to retirement I was not looking forward to getting a new doctor but I am very satisfied and glad I have him as my new doctor.
in Manistee, MI |
Three years ago, Dr. Shah agreed to accept my 90+ year old parents into his practice after their previous physician retired. He has treated my parents wonderfully and with sound medical advice. When he is uncertain about whether they understand an instruction, he will give me a call. Likewise, when I have questions, he will always return my call. Both my parents and I feel very secure and comfortable with Dr. Shah's care. I would recommend him unconditionally.
in Watervliet,mi |
Dr. Shah is very kind and in tone with his patients and makes you feel comfortable. I would refer him to anyone. Keep up the great work Dr. Shah.
in Hartford, MI |
Dr. Shah is a very comprehensive and knowledgeable physician. He spent all the time I needed to address my questions and help explain my condition to me. He is very thorough and made me feel very at ease. I cannot recommend him enough to anyone in need of care. He is taking extra steps in helping me convalesce.
in Coloma, MI. |
I would highly recommend Dr. Shah to family and friends. He is very caring and takes the time with you to answer all your questions. He is very knowledgeable and has helped me tremendously with my medical needs.
in Watervliet |
He was conscientious caring and knowledgeable
in Watervliet, Mi |
He's a fantastic Dr. My children love him. He's compassionate. I feel like he actually listens to me and my concerns for my childrens health. Doesn't try to force anything on my children. He explains things really well, asks lots of questions and generally the question I had he asked it! He makes me and my family feel really comfortable, it doesn't feel like a hassle going to the doctor. Which my kids enjoy! Overall he's a fantastic Doctor and he truly enjoys his job and it shows!
in Watervliet, MI |
I was impressed on my very first visit with Dr. Shah. His professionalism is outstanding. He listens to what I have to say and makes every effort to educate me and help me treat my issues. I always feel like I have received the best care when leaving his office. What a great feeling! I can't end this review without giving his nurse the same kudos! She is great!
in Watervliet, MI |
All 3 of my granddaughters goes to Dr. Shah and I am very pleased with him. I would recommend family and friends to go to him which I have already done. His office is usually easy to get into for appointments.
in Benton Harbor, MI |
I would recommend dr shah to anyone he really takes the time to listen to you and recommends the best treatment for any current condition
in Coloma, MI |
Very knowledgeable, instilling confidence in his opinions, yet very approachable.
in Watervliet, MI |
My family recently moved to the Watervliet area and were searching for a Doctor for my 7 year old daughter. We selected Dr. Shah because he was in close proximity to our home. This was the best decision we could've made! He was so great with our daughter and very personable, which is becoming more and more medical professional. He was also very knowledgeable regarding her allergy to all nuts and addressed all questions and concerns we had. Highly recommend!
in Milburg mi |
I would recommend dr shah he listen to my health concerns and seem genuinely concerned about my overall health
in Watervliet, MI |
He was honest and explained things in easy to understand language. He was easy to talk to.
in Hartford, MI |
Excellent Communicator, Knowledgeable, Professional and a patient advocate. I am extremely happy that I switched my personal primary medical care to Dr. Shah, in my opinion he's the best!
Saint Joseph, MI |
I think Dr. Shah is a good doctor, he is very knowledgeable. I just think he is a very good doctor, I appreciate the short wait times.
Coloma |
Amazing! He was very thorough with his questions and was wanting to know about me and was truly concerned with my health and doing what was best for my health.
Lawrence |
Excellent, caring physician. Really listens and wants to partner with his patients to provide top notch service!
in Grand Jct, MI |
Dr. Shah listens well and worked to get answers for me right away even calling me after the clinic closed on Friday with my test results so that I did not have to worry over the weekend!
in Watervliet, MI |
Dr. Shah is vey nice and friendly at every office visit. He very understanding thru out the whole visit. He listens to my concerns and addresses them. I love having him as my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Jay Shah, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah?

Visit Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
  • CoreSource
  • HealthSmart
  • McLaren Health Plan
  • Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
  • Nippon Life Benefits
  • North America Administrators (NAA)
  • Physicians' Care Network