Dr. Jay V. Shah, MD

Dr. Jay V. Shah, MD

Family Medicine | Male

As a family medicine doctor, I strive to provide excellent compassionate care to improve the health of my patients and their families.Read more

Stagg Medical Center
525 S Center St
Hartford, MI 49057 Get Directions

Dr. Shah's Experience

See how Dr. Shah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shah has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shah to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (43)
in Coloma, MI. |
I would highly recommend Dr. Shah to family and friends. He is very caring and takes the time with you to answer all your questions. He is very knowledgeable and has helped me tremendously with my medical needs.
in Watervliet |
He was conscientious caring and knowledgeable
in Watervliet, Mi |
He's a fantastic Dr. My children love him. He's compassionate. I feel like he actually listens to me and my concerns for my childrens health. Doesn't try to force anything on my children. He explains things really well, asks lots of questions and generally the question I had he asked it! He makes me and my family feel really comfortable, it doesn't feel like a hassle going to the doctor. Which my kids enjoy! Overall he's a fantastic Doctor and he truly enjoys his job and it shows!
in Watervliet, MI |
I was impressed on my very first visit with Dr. Shah. His professionalism is outstanding. He listens to what I have to say and makes every effort to educate me and help me treat my issues. I always feel like I have received the best care when leaving his office. What a great feeling! I can't end this review without giving his nurse the same kudos! She is great!
in Watervliet, MI |
All 3 of my granddaughters goes to Dr. Shah and I am very pleased with him. I would recommend family and friends to go to him which I have already done. His office is usually easy to get into for appointments.
in Benton Harbor, MI |
I would recommend dr shah to anyone he really takes the time to listen to you and recommends the best treatment for any current condition
in Coloma, MI |
Very knowledgeable, instilling confidence in his opinions, yet very approachable.
in Watervliet, MI |
My family recently moved to the Watervliet area and were searching for a Doctor for my 7 year old daughter. We selected Dr. Shah because he was in close proximity to our home. This was the best decision we could've made! He was so great with our daughter and very personable, which is becoming more and more medical professional. He was also very knowledgeable regarding her allergy to all nuts and addressed all questions and concerns we had. Highly recommend!
in Milburg mi |
I would recommend dr shah he listen to my health concerns and seem genuinely concerned about my overall health
in Watervliet, MI |
He was honest and explained things in easy to understand language. He was easy to talk to.
in Hartford, MI |
Excellent Communicator, Knowledgeable, Professional and a patient advocate. I am extremely happy that I switched my personal primary medical care to Dr. Shah, in my opinion he's the best!
Saint Joseph, MI |
I think Dr. Shah is a good doctor, he is very knowledgeable. I just think he is a very good doctor, I appreciate the short wait times.
Coloma |
Amazing! He was very thorough with his questions and was wanting to know about me and was truly concerned with my health and doing what was best for my health.
Lawrence |
Excellent, caring physician. Really listens and wants to partner with his patients to provide top notch service!
in Grand Jct, MI |
Dr. Shah listens well and worked to get answers for me right away even calling me after the clinic closed on Friday with my test results so that I did not have to worry over the weekend!
in Watervliet, MI |
Dr. Shah is vey nice and friendly at every office visit. He very understanding thru out the whole visit. He listens to my concerns and addresses them. I love having him as my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Jay V. Shah, MD?
Are you Dr. Shah?

Compare Dr. Shah

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Shah at Stagg Medical Center

Dr. Shah's Care Philosophy

Dr. Shah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shah's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School

Graduated in 2010

Advocate Lutheran General Hospital

Completed in 2011

Advocate Lutheran General Hospital

Completed in 2013

Illinois Institute Of Technology

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adolescent Medicine