Dr. Jay Salpekar, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 54
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Jay Salpekar, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Salpekar has extensive experience in Neurodevelopmental Disorders. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Salpekar
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Salpekar treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Salpekar treats other conditions, please contact the office at (443) 923-4326.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Salpekar is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Salpekar's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Salpekar's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Separation Anxiety
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Salpekar accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Salpekar accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- KeyCare PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Choice Advantage
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage