Dr. Jay Rubinstein, MD

Dr. Jay Rubinstein, MD

Neurotology  ·
Dr. Jay Rubinstein, MD is a neurotology specialist in Seattle, WA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med in 1987 and specializes in neurotology and ear, nose, and throat.

Seattle, WA 98195

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Rubinstein

See how frequently Dr. Rubinstein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Otitis Media

Dr. Rubinstein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurotology
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Neurotology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*
  • Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Rubinstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rubinstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubinstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubinstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubinstein to family and friends

Dr. Rubinstein's Performance

The quality of my life has been reduced as a result of allowing Dr. Rubinstein to perform surgery on me. The outcome I was told to expect was not obtained, the "unlikely" side-effects all became a harsh reality for me. I feel like I would have been better off letting my condition go untreated.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My worst nightmare, while performing a middle fossa craniotomy to repair a superior semicircular canal dehiscence. Dr. Rubenstein punctured my brain with the drill causing injury to the m-3 branch of the middle cerebral artery, which bled unnoticed by Dr. causing a stroke, I was rushed to ICU in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would give ZERO stars if I could! I have had vestibular dysfunction for 10 years. After 1 visit with this DR he decided I was faking and only had anxiety, even though the tests he had me take on subsequent visits all show unequivocal, tested truth of multi systems vestibular disorder. These...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Our appointment was very rushed. My biggest complaint other than ear pain and dizziness was overwhelming fatigue, kept repeating that. he diagnosed me with crazy things, and then told me to just keep busy to help the fatigue. I was almost comatose. A month later I found out I had MONO and this...more
Are you Dr. Rubinstein?