Dr. Jay Roop, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal MedicineMaleAge 42

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Dr. Jay Roop, DO is a Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialist in Southlake, TX and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Ok State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med in 2009. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jay Roop, DO

North Texas Musculoskeletal Medicine

2625 E Southlake Blvd Ste 120 Southlake, TX 76092

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Roop treats your condition or procedure

• Sports Injuries of the Knee
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Pain

Dr. Roop accepts

Dr. Roop accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Tricare

Dr. Roop's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roop

4.3

Icannot comment on Dr. Roop regarding his medical capabilities, but I can comment on his lack of empathy and understanding. Unfortunately I never got to meet the guy. However, based on his behavior, it is probably for the best. I have NEVER been late to an appointment, and left in time to be 10 min early to my appointment with Dr. Roop. Everything was great, and then I hit stand still traffic on my way. Being courteous, I called the office to let them know I may be a little late due to unpredictable stand still traffic. I showed up 8 minutes late, and he had LEFT THE OFFICE. Even on their sheet it says anything past 15 mins needs to be rescheduled. 8 MINUTES PEOPLE. You mean to tell me you have never run late to anything due to an unpredictable circumstance? You mean to tell me my appointment wouldn't have been longer than 8 minutes? Unless you can see the future, I wouldn't give this guy your money.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Lacks Empathy/Compassion – Feb 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Roop, DO?
Dr. Roop has been treating our family for almost 5 years, and has seen both of my children since they were babies. He has been a great fit for us and I really appreciate his gentle, yet effective approach. He is very knowledgable, explains what he is doing, and is more than willing to answer questions. His office is clean with a warm, friendly environment. We go regularly to ensure proper alignment - especially as the kids are growing and going through various stages of development - and I know my children are healthier thanks to Dr. Roop. He's been a blessing to our family!
Catherine – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Roop, DO?
Dr Roop is so knowledgeable and has such a great bedside manner. He completely listens to my concerns and history, and fully explains everything he does. I never feel even slightly rushed. Best of all, my baby has such visible signs of improvement after an adjustment. Sleeps better, is less tense, nurses better. My husband and I have seen him as well and he's helped with problems I've had for years I didn't know could be fixed.
Trophy club, TX – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Roop, DO?
Dr. Roop has treated all four generations of our family from grandson to great grandmother. He is a wonderful doctor, very personable as well as knowledgable. Short wait times. Demonstrates and discusses the condition he is treating but happily talks about topics that come up in conversation as well. Not at all rough with the treatment. We highly recommend him. His new office has a new building smell, in case you are chemically sensitive like me. The rest of the family hardly notice it.
Linda G in Keller, TX – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Roop, DO?
I have used many doctors for my back and neck pain. Dr Roop is one of the best. He gets to the root of the problem and cares about your well being. He explains everything very well and takes his time in getting your problems corrected. You won't find a better doctor than Dr Roop!
Buck Judkins in Keller, TX – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Roop, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Roop?