Dr. Jay Roberts, DO

Bariatric Surgery | Male

Ultimate Bariatrics 2501 Parkview Dr Ste 560 Fort Worth, TX 76102 Get Directions
Dr. Jay Roberts, DO
Dr. Jay Roberts, DO is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth, Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth, Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Baylor Scott & White - Fort Worth and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine.

Dr. Roberts' Experience

See how Dr. Roberts' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roberts

Dr. Roberts accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Roberts is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Roberts has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roberts' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roberts to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Roberts' Performance
in Aledo, TX |
Without a doubt, Dr. Roberts is a great surgeon. My surgery went without a hitch with minimal pain. The hospital Dr. Roberts uses is Baylor Trophy Club and the care you receive there is excellent. Dr. Robert's office, Ultimate Bariatrics is very impressive. I called several times with questions and everyone I spoke with had the answer for me. The wait time is minimal and the staff is very friendly. Dr. Roberts is highly recommended by me.
in Ft Worth, TX |
My experience with Dr. Jay Roberts was wonderful! In October of 2015 I had the sleeve done and a week post-op I had to have my gallbladder removed. Dr. Robert's went above and beyond during both of my surgeries. If it wasn't for Dr. Roberts then I would have never known that I had fatty liver. I believe Dr. Roberts is my God sent Angel. If it wasn't for him I would not be here to be a mother to my two wonderful daughters and a wife to my amazing husband. Dr. Robert's and the staff at Ultimate Ba
North Richland Hills, TX |
I cannot say enough about how pleased I was having Dr. Roberts as my surgeon. On this journey we face so much judgement and never once did I feel like he didn't understand me. His staff is always very supportive and encouraging. When my gal bladder began giving me problems at just 4 weeks post op Dr. Roberts took my pain seriously and put me on the schedule to remove it the next day! This office and their support has changed my life and the lives of my whole family! I thank God for them!
in Forth worth |
Dr Jay Roberts is a very outstanding and caring surgeon. I work with him and choose him to be my surgeon of choice because he's all about patient care and treats each patient like his family or friend. I'll choose him again for my family members and friends. He's awesome!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
He listens, is able to adapt to every situation and is caring and compassionate with patients. I would literally not be alive if not for him. Need surgery, he's the one doctor you need in your corner. He's knowledgeable, talented and adaptable in his treatment plan no matter what he comes up against. He is my God sent Angel. Without his tenacity, I would have died, he cared enough to keep working on the problem until we got through it.
in euless,tx |
i feel truly Blessed to have dr. Roberts and the team at ultimate bariatrics taking care of me on my weight-loss surgery and my journey to becoming a healthy, active, person again. Dr. Roberts truly cares for his patients well-being both physically and emotionally. I would recommend him to anyone contemplating bariatric surgery.
in Hurst Tx |
Dr. walked me through the various steps of the complete process. He reviewed my medical history and gave me advise based on long term data on which weight loss surgery I should follow. The experience on the surgery and recovery was effortless. Never had any kind of problem, stopped taking pain medication 2 days after my operation. Like so many people I keep asking myself, Why didn't I do this year's ago?
in Glen Rose, tx |
Dr. Roberts is amazing! He actually takes the time to get to know his patients and their needs, and always answers your questions, no matter how many appointments or calls you make!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone!! I had never had surgery before and he made sure it went as smoothly as possible! I had my bypass 03/01/2016 & I have already lost a total of 110 pound! I wouldn't go to anyone but him! Thank you Dr. Roberts!!
in Fort Worth, Texas |
December my mom fell and broke her hip, after surgery the Drs found a blockage from a horrible stomach stapling job over 45 years ago. Dr. Roberts was called in to perform her surgery which was over 5 hours long, and months of surgeries after that. Dr. Roberts went out of his way to check in daily and when all other Drs told us she wouldn't make it, just let her go it was Dr. Roberts is who fought for us and for my mothers life! My mom is alive today because of Gods grace, and Dr.Roberts!
in Fort Worth Tx |
Dr. ROBERTS, has changed my life right for the better in the last 3 months more than most have attempted in my 25 years of life. He's a straight shooter and to the point type of guy. I had gastric bypass 41216 and I'm down 22 lbs and have a ways to go . But I trusted the right Dr.and Ultimate Bariatric with my life and would do it again a Million times. Dr.Jay Roberts is Heaven sent, one of my angels can't thank him enough for pushing me and keeping me motivated. I'm slowly reclaiming my life
Nothing but problems before and after surgery and he wouldn't ever take me serious that I was sick post op. He released me 20 hours after complicated surgery and I ended up in the ER 4 nights in a row, finally being admitted the 4th night
Have you seen Dr. Jay Roberts, DO?
Are you Dr. Roberts?

Compare Dr. Roberts

Dr. Roberts' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Bariatric Surgery

Plaza Medical Center Of Fort Worth
    University Of South Florida, Tampa General Hospital
    Tarleton State University

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Roberts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roberts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Duodenal Switch