Dr. Jay Orringer, MD

Dr. Jay Orringer, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 61 years old

38 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Every patient is unique with specific goals and concerns. With this in mind, Dr. Orringer and his staff strive to provide his patients with a warm, caring, and individualized experience.Read more

Dr. Orringer's Experience

See how Dr. Orringer's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Orringer

Dr. Orringer accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Orringer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Orringer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Orringer to family and friends
Dr. Orringer's Performance
in Los Alamitos, CA |
"Unparalleled" is a fitting word for Dr. Orringer! Words simply cannot express how grateful we are for Dr. Orringer. His approach, compassion, and unparalleled expertise are top notch. He goes the extra mile to ensure his patient's care is first and foremost .... from start to finish. His office staff is fabulous; and, when they say they are there to help you, they mean it. It's a privilege to have Dr. Orringer and his team " in my corner"!
in BEVERLY HILLS |
Dr. Orringer is a very special surgeon, courteous, knowledgable and patient. I had a recent partial face and neck lift and never doubted the outcome.The aftercare was outstanding due to his monitoring every step. I healed very quickly. I am a 75 year old woman, was thrilled with the outcome. I am so thankful to Dr. Orringer, the most caring and professional surgeon. I had a reconstructive surgery after a mastectomy due to breast cancer 23 years ago. I trusted him then and I trusted him now.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. O truly composes what every doctor should strive to be. His talent speaks for himself in his work as his character speaks for itself when you meet him. I have never met a doctor who cares so much about his patients - going above & beyond, texting to check in on his days off, always reassuring that everything is going to be okay and proving it after I wake up from surgery and seeing the results. I have never loved my boobs more than now, most people after a double mastectomy can't say that.
in Torrance, CA |
The Jay Orringer is a first-rate physician and surgeon who really cares about his patients. Many of the breast reconstruction surgeries he performs are complicated and laborious, but Dr. Orringer continues to evaluate and reevaluate until he knows he has done the best job possible. He continues to see his patients, post-surgery, until he is satisfied that all is well. His work is unparalleled, no matter the procedure. He is compassionate, intelligent, talented and caring, creating an equal doc
in Pasadena, CA |
I knew immediately upon meeting Dr. Orringer that my search for a plastic surgeon for reconstruction after a mastectomy was over. He is the epitome of the caring physician and his skill is extraordinary. My results are fantastic. He is a truly gifted surgeon; I'm close to 60 yrs old & I look better today than I did in my 30's. I’m wearing a bikini something I haven’t done in decades. Dr. Orringer and his staff made me feel like family and I thank them for making a difficult time so much easier.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I will be forever grateful to Dr. Orringer and his staff who have made this experience such a positive one! I went to a few plastic surgeons for opinions for reconstruction following a mastectomy (breast cancer-37 years old) Dr. Orringer is the only one that told me I didn't have to have huge scars on my body. He seems too good to be true, but you soon realize that what you see is what you get with him. He sincerely cares about each one of his patients as if they were his own family.
in West Hills, CA |
Dr. Orringer is an artist, a perfectionist, and the most caring doctor I have ever met. Nine years ago I had a latissimus flap breast reconstruction following a mastectomy from a breast cancer diagnoses. Dr. Orringer gave me back my body and my self esteem with an amazing result, far better than I ever imagined. He is a brilliant surgeon with the most caring bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met. The office staff Ana Marie, Padi and Tori are so personable and welcoming.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Jay Orringer is an amazing Surgeon. Dr Orringer is a Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who is an expert in Breast reconstruction, and cosmetic surgery. Dr Orringer is passionate about his work and is also a perfectionist with many years of experience. He is an artist, he actually spends time with his patients, he is never rushed and he makes you feel like you are the only patient he is caring for. He is an exceptional Dr who listens to his patient. thank you Dr O.
San Francisco, CA |
With all the recent changes in the Healthcare system it has become increasingly difficult to find an advocate of the patient. The difficulty of working through the medical insurers and the complex approval and billing structure make it even more challenging. So to find a qualified Board Certified Physician/Surgeon that is compassionate, committed to the welfare of each and every patient and serves as their voice in a far too complex Healthcare system seems too much to hope for; but I found that.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Orringer is quite simply the best, and I am beyond grateful that the performed my breast augmentation. I work in the medical field so I was determined to find the best surgeon through referrals from OR staff. He came highly recommended, as a wonderfully skilled surgeon with fantastic bedside manner. He did an incredible job on my breast augmentation and I am thrilled with the results. They look natural and proportionate, he is a a true artist!
Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Orringer was revolutionary in his approach in how to obtain the most aesthetic results. Dr. Orringer?s positive attitude and the level of care and attention I received is undeniably unmatched in the medical profession. My breasts that Dr. O reconstructed are astonishingly beautiful. Sports Illustrated-Swimsuit, Maxim magazine material, yet so natural looking. One would never know I had a mastectomy. Dr O is God's gift to the world.
Have you seen Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Are you Dr. Orringer?

Dr. Orringer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Orringer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Orringer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Orringer's Board Certifications

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

University of Miami / School of Medicine

University Mich Affil Hosps

Completed in 1986

Nyu/Bellevue Hosps

Completed in 1989

Dr. Orringer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Orringer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery