Dr. Jay Orringer, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Orringer

Jay S. Orringer, M.D., A Professional Corporation

9675 Brighton Way Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Jay Orringer, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Orringer accepts

Dr. Orringer accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
UniCare
PacifiCare
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Orringer's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Orringer performs Breast Reconstruction more than 27% of his peers

Dr. Orringer performs this procedure more than 27% of his peers

Dr. Orringer's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Every patient is unique with specific goals and concerns. With this in mind, Dr. Orringer and his staff strive to provide his patients with a warm, caring, and individualized experience.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Orringer?
Dr. Orringer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jay Orringer, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Orringer is everything and more than I dreamed of. I was nervous to have some breast repairs done and he went above and beyond in preparing me for surgery. Dr. Orringer made it a priority to make sure I was medically cleared for surgery but he also went over every aspect of the surgery and gave me such comfort. Dr. O’s bedside manner made me feel safe and very calm. My end result is incredible!!!!!! I feel so lucky! Thanks Doc! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Dr. Or ringer is a wonderful kind considerate doctor who truly cares about his patients. He took complete care of all my concerns and spent a lot of time with me prior to surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Orringer he has both the best bedside manner of any doctor I know plus he is extremely talented with his hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Dr Orringer goes way above and beyond. He is devoted to his patients and is a perfectionist with his work. He will even meet patients after hours if necessary. A truly exceptional doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
I had the pleasure to have Dr. O as my surgeon for three of my five surgeries. He reconstructed me post BMX with expanders, to implants and to my most recent fat transfer DIEP surgery. Putting aside that’s he’s a perfectionist and his work is incredible, he has played a very important role in my breast cancer journey. He’s compassionate and has been supportive in all my choices. He truly cares about his patients. His office staff is just as wonderful. He has made me whole again & I am grateful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
The most caring doctor I’ve ever met. Top in his field. I would highly recommend him. His office staff is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Dr. Orringer is not only one of the most skilled and knowledgeable plastic surgeons out there, but, he is also one of the few trustworthy, honest and reliable doctors who always has his patients' best interest at heart. He always frank and never recommends unnecessary work. I wholeheartedly trust my health and well being. He did a superb job in my breast reconstruction surgery. He's a perfectionist who doesn't relent until the desired results are attained. You're in good hands with him. Blessed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
He reconstructed my radiated breast to a good match of my other (cancer-free) breast. Besides the artistry, the reason I picked Dr. Orringer was his warm, caring demeanor, his fantastic staff, and the fact that all the patients I saw entering and leaving had smiles on their faces. I'd met other very talented plastic surgeons, but ultimately went with Dr. Orringer because I felt cared for, listened to, and that I was in the best hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Dr. Orringer was not just a superb doctor and amazing plastoc surgeon, but he was so caring through every step of the way, coming in the middle of the night to check on me, and calling me daily to see how I was feeling. I felt like I was his most importand patient, but I heard he does this to ALL his patients. He is by far the most caring doctor I have every had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Orringer. Not only is he an extremely skilled surgeon, he also makes you feel very well cared for and his office staff are excellent. I love my results from the surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Amazing one of a kind doctor. Not only is he hands down the best plastic surgeon, but he is the most caring doctor and wonderful person. We were totally taken care of through a difficult breast cancer surgery and two weeks out I am almost entirely healed with the most amazing results! Dr. Orringer is hands down the best doctor I've ever had or will ever have. Do not waste your time with anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Following breast cancer and bilateral mastectomy I went to Dr. Orringer because he’s The Best in breast reconstructive surgery but what I wasn’t prepared for is his sincere care and concern for his patients throughout the entire process and beyond! Dr. Orringer’s meticulous attention to detail not only made me whole again but gave me the breasts I had when I was sixteen years old! For this I am forever grateful. If you want the very Best please don’t waste your time go Directly to Dr. Orringer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
caring, patient, understanding, compassionate. Truly takes the time to listen to the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Dr Orringer is the best. His bed side manner is amazing. He takes his time to make sure he fully understands your expectations and gives you a realistic expectation of the results. He is very caring and genuinely cares about his patients. Having Dr. O as your surgeon will be on of the best decisions your make.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Excellent plastic surgeon. Explains the procedure that he performs very carefully to the patient. Is very professional, caring and comforting toward his patients and show excellent outcomes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Dr. Jay Orringer is the one of the best doctors I have ever encountered, and I am so lucky that I had the opportunity for him to help me through my journey of a prophylactic double mastectomy and reconstruction. From our first meeting with my husband, we immediately knew that Dr. O was the absolute best in his field, and certainly as the journey progressed, it became even more apparent that his passion and soul is absolutely invested in every single patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
There's not another doctor I know that I would recommend as highly as Dr Orringer. If you want to be treated as you imagine your own caring family member would treat you then look no further. When I was looking for a doctor in this area, Dr. Orringer's name came up from every corner from personal to professional. Each said a variation of the same thing; "if you were my daughter/sister/mother Jay is the only doctor I would send you to. Excellent results in caring hands, what more could you want
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
You couldn't have a better Doctor! Not only is he a brilliantly skilled surgeon, he's a brilliant human being. Kind, compassionate,scrupulously honest and informative. He was there for me every step of the way. I don't think there's anyone better to have by your side whatever your surgical journey. You will find him a fierce and wonderful advocate. He's committed to your health, surgical result and comfort. In his office, Anna Marie, Pady & Tori will make you feel like family. Meet him and see!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Dr. Orringer is compassionate, caring and extremely competent. My breast reduction changed my life and I will always be grateful to Dr. Orringer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Dr. Orringer is one of the most caring, compassionate doctors I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. His knowledge and expertise priceless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Orringer, MD?
Dr. Orringer not only restored me physically, but supported me throughout my journey. He put back together what cancer tried to tear apart. There is no better surgeon in the world who has Dr. O's expertise, surgical precision and kind soul. It is my pleasure to have him on my team of doctors and for that I am grateful.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Orringer?