Dr. Jay Narola, MD

Dr. Jay Narola, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 62 years old

Dr. Narola specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Pikeville, KY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Narola? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Narola's Experience

See how Dr. Narola's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Narola

Experience with Dr. Narola
Dr. Narola's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Narola is an excellent professional psychiatrist.This is addressed to Stephen Howell of Richmond,ky.You must not understand psychiatry,it is the law for a psychiatrist to see a patient every week to monitor their progress.You will not have to come every week once you are stable, yes therapist are helpful but with out a credible doctor it's useless.He is a professional doctor,He saved my mothers life,my life,and for you to say he's rude is an out right lie and disrespectful.Pathetic.......
in Richmond, KY |
Horrible Psychiatrist who is only in the business to make money, not to help people. First began seeing him over the summer and during the initial intake he was very rude, and told me my current therapist was a joke, after I told him who my therapist was! I found it to be very unprofessional for him to tell me that, about someone that I respect and trust. Plus, he demands that you come every week no matter what. A few weeks in of seeing him every week and I told him I couldn't come the next week
in Hazard, Kentucky |
After I began seeing Dr.Narola, I have experienced a complete turn-around. OCD made the majority of my daily life miserable. As my sessions with him accumulated, I began to see change. I could set my obsessions aside to spend time with my family, go out with friends, or do something I enjoyed. I am now OCD free, and I am happy. Two months ago, I wouldn't have thought that to be possible. My first appointment with Dr.Narola is one of the best decisions I have ever made.
in Pikeville, KY |
. I'm been going to him over 14 years. . Dr, Narola listens to how I was felling and he discusses what medicines would help me. My own family didn't know what I was going through People don't understand what it means to have some as great as Dr. Narola. He is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him for anyone who is serious about their treatment and improving their mental health. I have had anxiety and panic attack for long time Dr. Narola help me understand what was going on .
Before I seen Dr. Narola, I had all but given up. He was able to help me work though my depression, paranoia, talking to myself and the voices. His treatment has turned my life around.
Pikeville, KY |
He is an excellent physician and truly works with me as a patient to achieve the best care that I can get. He discusses my medicines and listens to how I am doing with them to further fine tune the dosages. Dr. Narola discusses what is needed for me to improve, and by following those instructions I have had significant improvement. An excellent doctor and I highly recommend him for anyone who is serious about their treatment and improving their mental health.
in Pikeville,ky |
I've known Dr.Narola for 13 years,first my mother was seeing him and then I became ill and he took me right in,I was lost and wasn't sure about my life,anxiety and depression had taken over my life,and thank God he sent me someone to help me.Hes a loving,caring Doctor that listens and understands that you are suffering.To those that say he doesn't listen,you are sadly mistaking.If you want a fantastic Doctor pick Dr.Narola,He saved both my mothers and my own lives.He is the best there is.
in Pikeville,ky |
Dr.Narola has been an absolute hero in my families lives,we suffer from mental illness and with his help,we have been able to live our lives with dignity.He cares for his patients,he listens and is concerned about our well being.People don't understand what it means to have someone as wonderful as him as our Doctor,If you need a Dr not only that cares but listens and understands what's best for you,you need to see him.He has saved both my mothers and my life..Don't listen to what others say..
Have you seen Dr. Jay Narola, MD?
Are you Dr. Narola?

Compare Dr. Narola

Dr. Narola's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Separation Anxiety

Gujarat University / Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College

Graduated in 1982

Ct Valley Hospital

Dr. Narola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Narola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.