Dr. Jay Narola, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Psychiatric Center Inc 1330 S Mayo Trl Ste 301 Pikeville, KY 41501 Get Directions
Dr. Jay Narola, MD
Dr. Jay Narola, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Pikeville, KY. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Dr. Narola's Experience

See how Dr. Narola's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Narola

Dr. Narola accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Narola is now accepting new patients

Dr. Narola's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Narola to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Narola's Performance
in Pikeville, KY |
I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Narola. I have dealt with anxiety for a number of years before deciding to seek treatment. After several sessions I have learned how to deal with my anxiety and have had a much better quality of life. Dr. Narola is very knowledgeable and will help those seeking treatment for mental health issues.
in Pikeville,ky |
Dr.Narola is a fantastic psychiatrist and to those who say he is only there to cash out,they are down right lying.My family has known this man 13 years and he goes out of his way for his patients,whether it's appts,medicines,therapy and any other area,he is there to listen and understand.No he doesn't cater to those who are seeking drugs and believe they know more than he does about their well being,if you do,why do U need a psychiatrist.He is the best doctor you will ever meet,he saved my life.
in Mc Dowell, KY |
Literally every appointment you walk in, he says how are you doing, you tell him, then he writes your prescription and your out within 10 mins. Seems like he just wants you out as quick as possible. The man is very impatient and rude. I told him I didn't wanna take 3 medicines at a time and he literally got so tore up and mad it made me feel so uncomfortabe. If anybody is considering him, I advice go to prestonsburg Highlands psychiatric center. This man isn't here to help you he's here cash out
in Richmond, KY |
Horrible Psychiatrist who is only in the business to make money, not to help people. First began seeing him over the summer and during the initial intake he was very rude, and told me my current therapist was a joke, after I told him who my therapist was! I found it to be very unprofessional for him to tell me that, about someone that I respect and trust. Plus, he demands that you come every week no matter what. A few weeks in of seeing him every week and I told him I couldn't come the next week
in Hazard, Kentucky |
After I began seeing Dr.Narola, I have experienced a complete turn-around. OCD made the majority of my daily life miserable. As my sessions with him accumulated, I began to see change. I could set my obsessions aside to spend time with my family, go out with friends, or do something I enjoyed. I am now OCD free, and I am happy. Two months ago, I wouldn't have thought that to be possible. My first appointment with Dr.Narola is one of the best decisions I have ever made.
in Pikeville, KY |
. I'm been going to him over 14 years. . Dr, Narola listens to how I was felling and he discusses what medicines would help me. My own family didn't know what I was going through People don't understand what it means to have some as great as Dr. Narola. He is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him for anyone who is serious about their treatment and improving their mental health. I have had anxiety and panic attack for long time Dr. Narola help me understand what was going on .
Before I seen Dr. Narola, I had all but given up. He was able to help me work though my depression, paranoia, talking to myself and the voices. His treatment has turned my life around.
Pikeville, KY |
He is an excellent physician and truly works with me as a patient to achieve the best care that I can get. He discusses my medicines and listens to how I am doing with them to further fine tune the dosages. Dr. Narola discusses what is needed for me to improve, and by following those instructions I have had significant improvement. An excellent doctor and I highly recommend him for anyone who is serious about their treatment and improving their mental health.
Have you seen Dr. Jay Narola, MD?
Are you Dr. Narola?

Compare Dr. Narola

Dr. Narola's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Separation Anxiety

Gujarat University / Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College

Graduated in 1982

Ct Valley Hospital

Dr. Narola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Narola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)