Dr. Jay LaFleur Jr, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Lance LaFleur, MD, PLLC 1920 Country Place Pkwy Ste 340 Pearland, TX 77584 Get Directions
Dr. Jay LaFleur Jr, MD
Dr. Jay LaFleur Jr, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Pearland, TX. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

Dr. LaFleur Jr's Experience

See how Dr. LaFleur Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. LaFleur Jr

Dr. LaFleur Jr accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. LaFleur Jr is now accepting new patients

Dr. LaFleur Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. LaFleur Jr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. LaFleur Jr's Performance
in Manvel, TX |
Dr. LaFleur is a great provider and provides with excellent patient care. I am very glad that he is my physician, and would recommend his to family and friends. Great experience!
Thank you Dr. LaFleur for being so kind to me. You made me feel comfortable and confident that you could help. I am older now and I haven't been to the doctor in a long time, but Dr. LaFleur and his staff made me feel right at home. He took the time to listen to me as I explained my problems and he seemed to genuinely care about helping me. I am so happy that I came in to see you, I have definitely found my physician. I wouldn't go anywhere else! A+
in Houston, TX |
Dr. LaFleur has been an amazing physician. I have always been hesitant of going to the doctor, but my wife finally talked me into going and I'm really glad that she did. Dr. LaFleur was so helpful and nice that I wish I had gone to see him sooner. He really knows what he's doing. My quality of life is so much better now. I can spend time with my kids and do the things we all love, like going on long road trips together. If you need help, go see Dr. LaFleur. Don't wait for things to get worse.
in League City. Texas |
Dr.Lefleur is amazing,his skill finding a vein for an IV is mind blowing,I never had a Dr find a vein at First try,always 3 and 4 tries. He saw me at least 4 different times and always first try was all he needed!!! His professional and kind Will recommend him to my family and friends. Hope he stays kind and a great listener always.
Have you seen Dr. Jay LaFleur Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. LaFleur Jr?

Compare Dr. LaFleur Jr

Dr. LaFleur Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. LaFleur Jr has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. LaFleur Jr's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. LaFleur Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. LaFleur Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Texas Technical University

Graduated in 2007

Dr. LaFleur Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. LaFleur Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. LaFleur Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. LaFleur Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.