Dr. Jay Gottlieb, DO

Dr. Jay Gottlieb, DO

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Jay Gottlieb, DO is a dermatologist in Miramar, FL and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1977 and specializes in dermatology and facial plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

1951 SW 172nd Ave Ste 416

Miramar, FL 33029

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Gottlieb

See how frequently Dr. Gottlieb performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cellulitis
Itchy Skin
high
Jock Itch

Dr. Gottlieb's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gottlieb's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gottlieb "I practiced as a Board Certified Ear, Nose, Throat, Head and Neck and Facial Plastic Surgeon and Board Certified Dermatologist in the south Florida area since 1982. There is no other profession that can give me the satisfaction that the practice of medicine provides. Patient care is gratifying and humbling. When patients refer their friends and their own family to me, it is the most gratifying feeling that I can get. It is answers why I chose to practice medicine at an early age. I am so grateful to the medical profession and to the thousands of patients that I treated in south Florida since arriving here in 1982. I will continue to do what I enjoy most until I am unable to perform at the highest level possible. "

This content was provided by Dr. Gottlieb "Board Certified in Dermatology and Board Certified in Facial Plastic Surgery. Treat each patient as an individual and provide them with the same care I would provide to my own family member"

• Dermatology

Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Botsford General Hospital-Ent Facial Plastic Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 1982

• Daniel Koprince Award for Excellence, 1997

Dr. Gottlieb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gottlieb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gottlieb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gottlieb to family and friends

Dr. Gottlieb's Performance

Dr. Gottlieb Says:
"

It is humbling and a privilege to have so many patients refer family, friends and coworkers to me for dermatology care.  There is no profession in my opinion that can be so gratifying on a daily basis.  I am so fortunate to be in the medical profession!

"

I have been to Dr. Gottlieb several times now, and am very pleased with his care. He is polite, personable, and listens to my concerns. I have a long history of basal cell skin cancers (due to heavy sun exposure in my youth) and go in to see him for an annual inspection or more often if I see...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gottlieb is an excellent physician with a wealth of knowledge and expertise in skin care. He is relate-able, friendly and has excellent bedside manner. The office staff is also welcoming, professional and friendly. I recommend Dr. Gottlieb without reservation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love everything about Dr. Gottlieb - his expertise, his bedside manner, his sense of humor... I've been seeing him for years for annual checkups and I can ALWAYS trust his medical opinion. His recommendations are always helpful and he never removes anything from my skin unless he thinks it could...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gottlieb was truly amazing. As this was my first time undergoing an outpatient surgical procedure, he saw my anxiety level was high. He talked me through it all while performing the procedure. He made me feel much better. Let the healing begin. Thanks Doc.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent doctor. He is very patient and takes his time. He really listens to what you have too say.