Dr. Jay S. Gottlieb, DO

Dr. Jay S. Gottlieb, DO

Dermatology | Male

Miramar Dermatology 1951 SW 172nd Ave Ste 416, Miramar, FL 33029 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Board Certified in Dermatology and Board Certified in Facial Plastic Surgery. Treat each patient as an individual and provide them with the same care I would provide to my own family memberRead more

Personal Bio

I practiced as a Board Certified Ear, Nose, Throat, Head and Neck and Facial Plastic Surgeon and Board Certified Dermatologist...Read more

Dr. Gottlieb's Experience

See how Dr. Gottlieb's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gottlieb

Dr. Gottlieb accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gottlieb has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Gottlieb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gottlieb to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Gottlieb
Dr. Gottlieb's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (232)
Dr. Gottlieb Says:

It is humbling and a privilege to have so many patients refer family, friends and coworkers to me for dermatology care.  There is no profession in my opinion that can be so gratifying on a daily basis.  I am so fortunate to be in the medical profession!

in Pembroke Pines, FL |
From the first visit several years ago I felt at ease with Dr. Gottlieb. He is friendly and caring. I always feel that he does a very thorough check of me. He does not rush through, like some doctors seem to do. Dr. Gottlieb is there for you and your needs. He is excellent at finding and identifying problem areas. I highly recommend him, and his staff. All offices should strive to be like his; professional, caring and friendly.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr.Gottlieb is great. He is thorough and listens well. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality dermatologist.
in Miramar, FL |
Excellent bedside manner! We highly recommend Dr. Gottlieb!
in Hollywood, FL |
Excellent doctor. Very thorough evaluation and examination. He identified something early stage. Trust your doctor.
Dr. Gottlieb and his staff are very friendly, committed professionals. They understand a patient's issues, and take the time to evaluate/examine you on every visit. He cares for his patients. He is sincere and forthright in resolving any concerns a patient has. Dr. Gottlieb/Miramar Dermatology are highly recommended!
in Sunny Isles Beach, FL |
Excellent doctor + very personable.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb is very knowledgable and takes his time to examine you thoroughly. He is very professional and makes the patient feel comfortable. Explains everything very well. Listens to my questions. He cares about his patients.
Lakeland, FL |
He was very thorough and he answered all my questions. It was a pleasant experience.
in Hollywood, FL |
My prior dermatologist would quickly glance over me at checkups. Dr Gottlieb gives a very thorough body exam.
in Miramar, FL |
This is my second visit to Dr. Gottlieb. I think he is excellent. Very personable. Always giving advice on care for your skin as he is conducting his examination. Also takes the time to listen to me and answer all of my questions.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Gottlieb for three years now. I only need a few words to describe his service, dedication, knowledge and work ethics; excellent, refreshing and rare. I Only wish there were many more doctors in general like Dr. Gottlieb.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb shared similar experience and well aware of the symptoms and treatment for my skin condition. His treatment plan, consisting of combination of medication has helped significantly with my condition. I have referred my friends to Dr. Gottlieb due to my trust in his judgement and practice. His office also offered discount program for qualifying insurance holders, which allowed significant saving in expensive prescriptions. He is the best Dr. I've seen thus far between NYC and Miami.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb has a very straight forward way of letting you know exactly what he is doing, seeing, and explaining what needs to be done. He also lets you know when nothing needs to be done and why. He is very personable and friendly. He has taken care of both myself and my wife. We are very comfortable with Dr.Gottlieb and I would highly reccomend him to my family and friends.
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb was very professional and very thorough. I was so impressed with his care and attention to detail. I have highly recommended Dr Gottlieb to family and friends.
in Miramar,FL |
Dr. Gottlieb is the kindest, most caring physician I have ever known. I was tormented for 7 years with salivary glands that would swell and cause pain. I saw every specialist known to man, with no concrete diagnosis. On my first visit to see Dr Gottlieb for something COMPLETELY UNRELATED, he read my new patient history and asked if anyone had tested me for Sjogren's Syndrome. I had never heard of it. He gave me a lab request just to "rule it out". And wouldn't you know it, he was right!#caring
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb is one the best dermatologists that I have ever met. He is very informative and takes note of the symptoms that his patient is exhibiting, while determining that best course of action. Highly recommend.
in Miramar, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb did a great job with my surgery. I have had nothing but great experiences when dealing with hiim or his office.
in Dania Beach, FL |
Dr Gottlieb, Amy and Ashley are such a wonderful team. Highly skilled and so personable. I wish that all medical offices could be just like this one.
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb was very friendly, knowledgeable, and explained exactly what was going to happen. I highly recommend him.
in Miramar, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb has been our family's dermatologist for many years. His expertise and experience is commendable. His rapport with his patients and genuine interest in patient wellness is like no other. His staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Gottlieb without hesitation.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb is an amazing doctor. He explained the details of the procedure to my son which made my son feel comfortable and not nervous. All 3 of my children see him and we drive all the way from Miami. Worth the drive!
Miami, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb was very thorough in his examination and provided me with a lot of good information.
Deerfield beach Florida |
Short wait, excellent service. Answered all questions. Very cordial.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb is very personable and conversational during the appointment. Did a great job of explaining all aspects of the exam and how to take preventative measures to improve your outcomes.
in , FL |
I visited the office of Dr. Gottlieb today for my second pilar cyst removal . The professionalism of Dr. Gottlieb and his excellent staff is outstanding in every way. The procedure was fast and painless . I would highly recommend Dr. Gottlieb to family and friends for their dermatology needs .
in Miramar, FL |
Went to see Dr. Gottlieb this past week and he and his staff always make you feel like family. Very knowledge staff and as a doctor, you couldn't ask for more.
in Weston, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb takes the time to explain your condition and the available treatments so you can make an educated decision about your medical care.
Tampa, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Gottlieb due to his complete understanding and respect to his patients. He works with you very well and makes sure that you're in good hands.
in Hallandale Beach, FL |
Dr. Gottlieb was amazing, the procedure was quick, easy and painless. He was thorough and put me at easy. I have already recommended and will continue to referrer patients to him.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr Gottleib is very experienced in his field and explains the problems in a way you can understand. Office staff are great.
in Hialeah, FL |
The environment of the office was very pleasant and the staff was very well maner
in Hollywood, FL |
Outstanding. He is knowledgeable and experienced.