Dr. Jay Dhiman, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jay Dhiman, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

Dr. Jay Dhiman, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lancaster, CA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

Dr. Dhiman's Experience

See how Dr. Dhiman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dhiman

Dr. Dhiman accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Dhiman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dhiman to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Dhiman's Performance
      GOOD
    in Van Nuys, CA |
    I saw Dr. Dhiman at Urgent Care and he went above and beyond expectations. I came in complaining of pain in my lower right quadrant which I guessed was post herpetic neuralgia from a Shingles, but nonetheless in the following weeks he ordered a hip x-ray and an abdominal ultra-sound without my even asking. He also updated the meds I was taking for Shingles pain, explaining in detail how to use them. It would love to have him as my primary care physician!
    North Hills, CA |
    I saw Dr. Dhiman at the Kaiser Urgent Care in Panorama City. He was extremely attentive and answered all my questions. He went beyond just my presenting problem and addressed an ongoing health issue as well. I found him to be competent and compassionate. If he were a regular at this facility I would have no problem choosing him as my regular physician.
    in Rosamond, CA |
    Terrible. I went in to get a referral to Neurology. I was told my memory loss was probably due to me being overweight. He asked why I'd been having a hard time, and I told him it was due to a breakup... to which he replied, Maybe relationships just aren't for you. Then after looking at my psych meds, he told me I probably get dependent on men and am crushed when they leave me. Very abliest, sexist, and rude. They also gave me another patient's info instead of my own, violating HIPA.
    Have you seen Dr. Jay Dhiman, MD?
    Are you Dr. Dhiman?

Dr. Dhiman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dhiman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Dhiman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dhiman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ca

Graduated in 1996

University Of Nv School Of Med
      Va Greater La Hlthcare Sys

Dr. Dhiman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dhiman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dhiman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dhiman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.