Dr. Jay Barnett, MD

Dr. Jay Barnett, MD

Dermatology | Male | 54 years old

Dr. Barnett specializes in Dermatology and practices in Annapolis, MD. He practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Barnett? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Barnett's Experience

See how Dr. Barnett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Barnett

Dr. Barnett accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Barnett has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Barnett
Dr. Barnett's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (45)
in Brookeville, MD |
I recommend Dr. Barnett and his practice for a number of reasons. The staff are helpful, friendly and efficient. I used ZocDoc to book an appointment and I appreciate the use of of technology to manage appointments. Dr. Barnett was friendly and professional. He answered my questions without medical jargon, but without simplifying. He treated me quickly. He offered to send a copy of the results of my exam to my primary care physician. I have never had a specialist offer to do this before!
in Chevy Chase, MD |
I've been going to Dr. Barnett for years, mostly for sun exposure skin problems. He has expertly identified problem areas and treated them, preventing the advancement to cancer. He is always professional and courteous.
in Frederick, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Barnett for a long time. He is always friendly and caring. He is thorough, patient and answers all of my questions. He does a great job. His staff is always polite and efficient.
Annapolis MD |
Exceptionally thorough, always one of the best dermatologists in the MD DC Area, Always extremely pleased with each medical visits! Very grateful for his expertise!
in Bethesda, MD |
I saw Dr. Barnett for two different skin conditions and one of them needs ongoing monitoring & care. From my experience, I found Dr. Barnett to be a top shelf Dermatologist with extremely remarkable skills in diagnosing, treating and addressing my dermatological needs. While his medical/derma skills are the most important to me, he also delivered on all other aspects like taking time to explain, discuss and give thorough guidance to fully address my needs.
Rockville, MD |
Dr. Barnett is a very skilled Dermatologist and a very pleasant fellow.
in Rockville, MD |
Has been our doctor for over 15-years. He is always prompt and efficient with our appointments. He seems to extremely knowledgable.
in Silver Spring, MD |
I originally came to Dr. Barnett for some psoriasis breakout, which he handled in a professional manner. He remembers me when I come in and always checks me over for new skin problems. I love the fact that if he spots a suspicious while checking me over, he will remove it right then and there. I also like the fact that he recognized that I was Jewish and always gives me the proper holiday greetings. I like his smooth demeanor and easy going attitude. I highly recommend him.
in Olney, MD |
Dr. Barnett is very professional, quick and on time with appointment, explains what he's doing and why, very friendly, and REMEMBERS who you are!
in Germantown, MD |
Dr. Barnett has treated me for over 15 years. His knowledge and care has been exceptional, and I would and have recommended him many times and I've never had a single issue...ever!
in Potomac, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Barnett since I first moved to the area almost twenty years ago. I trust his decisions, guidance, and treatment 100%. He has a calm, reassuring demeanor and I recommend him without reservation.
in Potomac, MDBethesda, MD |
I've been going to Dr. Barnett for many years. He's professional, friendly, smart and very capable. I've, luckily never had to schedule an 'urgent' appointment.
in Annapolis, MD |
I have been routinely going to Dr Barnett for the last +/-9 yrs. He effectively diagnosed a mole very early-on that turned out to be (fortunately) localized melanoma. Dr. Barnett while he is not a chatty person, which I actually like, he is very efficient during exams, as well direct and to the point and clearly a very competent dermatologist. He is not one to put you under the knife to check moles unnecessarily like some derms that hack off moles with every visit.
Have you seen Dr. Jay Barnett, MD?
Are you Dr. Barnett?

Compare Dr. Barnett

Dr. Barnett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Barnett has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Barnett's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

Columbia Presby Mc

Completed in 1990

University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Completed in 1993

Dr. Barnett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology