Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM

PodiatryMaleAge 34

Podiatry

Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Webster, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities Hca Houston Healthcare Clear Lake and Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM

Clear Lake Specialties

600 N Kobayashi Ste 308 Webster, TX 77598 ()

Compare with other Podiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Hafez with our nearby Podiatry Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake today at (281) 417-4665.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake.

Dr. Hafez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hafez

4.3

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Hafez

BEST PODIATRIST
Dr.Hafez is AMAZING! I have had to see him a few times the past couple of years for different injuries and he always makes sure I am taken care of. I always leave his office feeling like I know exactly how my healing process is going to go and how to take care of anything extra at home. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hafez, he goes above and beyond for his patients!
Ashley – Apr 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
The best ! He explains all aspect of your foot issues.Very polite and professional.
katherine woodard – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
great bedside manner. friendly doctor and energetic. he seems to really care and is eager to please. never abrupt or rude.
d trimmer – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
I’m a 50+ kidney transplant patient and Dr. Hafez did surgery on my left foot last year for plantar fasciitis. I heeled so quickly and painlessly that I couldn’t believe I put it off for so long. Approximately 17 days ago, Dr. Hafez did the EXACT same surgery on my right foot. I was walking around my neighborhood exactly 2 weeks from my surgery. It is honestly AMAZING!!! Tell me anyone you know that had foot surgery and was back out walking and riding a bike at 2 weeks. Dr. Hafez is without a doubt the BEST!!!
Kenneth Williams – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
My Mother was seen by Dr. Hafez in Clear Lake Regional Hospital. My Mom had a painful, corroded ulcer on her foot. Dr. Hafez removed the bandage roughly not noticing the pain and tears on her face. He started to tug at the bandage as it was stuck to the wound. I had to stop him and tell him how the nurses remove it. He then told me my Mother was not a candidate for surgery which was different from what the other doctors had said. He also said Mom had gangrene and was going to speak with the Case Manager to send her back to the nursing home. He left my Mom’s infected wound uncovered and said he will have the nurse re-bandage it. After waiting I had to call the nurse in to do it. Later the hospital called and told me they are doing the surgery and Dr. Hafez is the surgeon. They said the information he gave me earlier was done without consulting with the other doctors first and if I wanted, I could speak with him. Needless to say I went up to the hospital and requested a different doctor.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
He explained everything to me and I would highly recommend him!
Michelle Boykin – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
AWESOME! very personable Dr. Hafez makes you feel comfortable and at ease and takes the time to listen.
Nov 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Mid September 2019 I feel from a ladder shattering my left heel. The local hospital referred me to Dr. Hafez. I phoned the office to make the initial appointment. The scheduler/front desk staff member refused to make an appointment as I asked to pay the office visit with cash due to my high deductible. She refused. I had to ask to speak to someone else and it got taken care of. Dr. Hafez made the statement that my injury was life altering and left the room with no explanation. A bit unnerving. The nurse/assistant that was to perform the xrays refused to get a chair for me to be able to sit down to take off the other shoe before the xray as we were looking at both feet. I had to ask the Dr. if we could get a chair and he said yes. I was on crutches and ask if they would wheel me down in a chair. The nurse/assistant brought one in the room and said it was her lunch hour and left. I chose another DR and have received a bill for $740 for the walking boot. Not professional!
Oct 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
My friend was was scheduled for a toe amputation surgery on 06/12/2019 @ 1:00 P.M. due to diabetes complications. He was told to fast the day before. 1 pm came and went and my friend waited. However, hours later, his nurse says the the surgeon (Dr. Hafez) was running behind schedule. hours later no one bothered to communicate with my friend to re-assure him of his surgery. I complained to the nursing staff and to the floor management. Then, At 7:30 P.M. Dr. Hafez called my friend to tell him he was going to do the surgery within the hour. It's now a quarter to midnight and my friend hasn't eaten anything since 24 hours. There must be some kind of medical laws that prohibit surgeons to do back to back surgeries for 12 hours straight. I am concerned about this. and, this is my first time to visit Clear Lake Regional Hospital (heart Tower 4th floor). I was have never seen a more dirty hospital in my life. The restrooms were deplorable, The elevators were nasty.
August Murray Jr. – Jun 13, 2019
Hello Mr. Murray. We would appreciate the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Dr. Hafez is very pleasant and has great bedside manner. He always works very hard and makes sure his patients are taken care of. -A.Hunt
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Back in March of 2018 I hurt my foot, it required surgery. So, I have the surgery(for flat feet), and a couple of months later it collapsed. So, I went to my original orthopedic doctor, and he had to completely redo it. Break bones, cut ligaments, and put in screws and plates. I have not had a normal life in over a year. I just had a second surgery to fix his mistake last week. Stay far away from him.
May 22, 2019
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Took about an hour before I saw the doctor and then he was in a hurry to get through the appointment. I found out he withheld information from me and did not address my concerns probably. He farther claimed that he’s given me a foot cream to apply and he’s not going to remove the dry skin due to my fear of everything. I believed the fact that he mocked me was totally inappropriate.
May 11, 2019
We are sorry to hear about your negative...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Dr. Hafez is our go to physician for the problems we were plagued with this past year. My daughter was limping and we took her to our regular family clinic and with examining and xrey called it a simple sprain,but she got worse affecting both feet,( our daughter who is a special need and has limited vocabulary ) Dr. Hafez ordered for her to have Ultra Sound and Pet Scan done, it showed she had torn ligaments and tendons on both feet,( even short distances much pain,swelling) after surgery she has healed and it has improved her quality of life. Thank you Dr. Hafez
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Very knowledgable, Takes time to discuss the problem in depth. Easy to talk to.
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Dr. Hafez has done wonders for my foot! I have a complicated case of plantar fasciitis and he has done a great job of managing it and explaining exactly what I need to do to limit/prevent painful flare ups. He is easy to talk to, and really listens to his patients concerns. Thanks to him, I can enjoy my normal daily activities, pain free!
Amanda – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Dr. Hafez has current medical knowledge to take care of my severe diabetic wound needs. So glad to have him on my case with the promise and hope of healing and recovery. Great Doctor!!!
Larry in League City – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Dr. Hafez is wonderful. He knew exactly what my issue was with my legs, was personable and hus staff attentative.
Krysti Suarez in League city, TX – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Ha be had several issues with my feet and especially my lower legs.......Dr Hafez has so quickly managed to bring my legs back to good health. If only I were able to get my pup from scratching them up I'd be golden. Dr Hafez has such a great manner about him and the support staff are so caring and on point. Kudos to all in this practice.
Ralph Garza in LaPorte, TX – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Dr Hafez is one of the most caring and conscientious Doctors it has ever been our priviledge to have take care of our family. The care with which he handled my husbands case was second to none. My husbands case was complicated and crippling but Dr Hafez was unflappable and kind and generous and continues to be so. He was informative about options and kept my husband and myself informed the entire time. His staff was kind and efficient and they took care of us the entire time with kindness a
Aaron Main in BACLIFF, TX – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?
Very good experience. Actively listens, spends time to carefully explain in plain language and tests for understanding.
Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawdat Hafez, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Hafez?