Dr. Jawad Bilal, MD

Internal Medicine •  Male

Dr. Bilal

Uph Outpatient Pediatric Clinic

1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson, AZ 85724

Dr. Jawad Bilal, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Tucson, AZ and has over 3 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA / COLLEGE OF EDUCATION medical school in 2017. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bilal to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Internal Medicine Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Bilal treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bilal accepts

Dr. Bilal accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Bilal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bilal

2.3

Dr. Bilal?
I had an AMAZING first appointment with Dr Bilal. He was VERY thorough and addressed all of my concerns. He provided a few possible diagnoses but said he wanted to review my imaging more thoroughly. The last 15 minutes, the department head came in and did a quick review and verified the plan, asked if I had further questions and have me the treatment plan. Then Dr Bilal gave me some injections in my hips which were easily the least painful injections I’ve ever received and I have had a LOT. That was 3 months ago and hips still feeling good. Usually they last a month but I’m over 3. Not sure about these other reviews, maybe he was new? I’d highly recommend Dr Bilal.
Michelle – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawad Bilal, MD?
Very unprofessional. I asked if the meds were safe while nursing and he sort of searched on his computer and phone, then said they were fine but couldn't give clear info about potential risks. His attending dropped in and told me he'd provide some PT exercises, but he couldn't find them and told me to just google them myself! Also made me uncomfortable by repeatedly hinting at my "real" reason for coming, despite glossing over the routine Qs that would address this if there'd been other issues.
Sal in Tucson, AZ – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawad Bilal, MD?
To begin the appointment, Dr. Bilal was 50 minutes late. He was very impersonable. The meeting was over in less than 15 min. despite the 50 min. wait time and at one point another Doctor stepped in to make sure that I was "taken care of," but I was unsure of who he was. The whole process was quick & confusing. In addition to this, my pharmacy, as well as myself, could not get ahold of Dr. Bilal for two weeks to refill a prescription, so I had to go through another PCP to refill it. Never again.
Tucson, AZ – Jul 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jawad Bilal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bilal?

2017