Dr. Javid Baksh, DO

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Baksh

Dr. Javid Baksh, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Asheville, NC and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med in 2007 and specializes in pain medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Baksh accepts

Dr. Baksh accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check Dr. Baksh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Baksh's Top Procedures and Conditions

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)

Dr. Baksh treats Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Baksh treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent

Dr. Baksh performs Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Baksh performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Spinal Cord Injury
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

90.19607843137256%

Dr. Baksh?
Dr. Baksh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Javid Baksh, DO
Dr Bakst just renewed my prescription today. This is the most caring and sensitive doctor I have ever met. He listens to everything, he will hold my hand if I am upset, he will not leave until I have talked about whatever I need to talk about. He is wonderful!!! On top of everything else is he is so nice looking!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
The claims for empathy, professionalism, and patient care are just a smoke screen for this practice. After a few appointments if you do not submit to additional injections, implant trials, and further expensive treatments, you are bullied and berated beyond what you can bear. Appointments are changed without notice, medication is reduced without discussion. Take time to check large payments to this”doctor” from medical suppliers such as St. Jude and Abbott. Suggest you find another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
I recommend this Doctor ALL THE TIME!!! He has an awesome bedside manner,and he’s a very caring Doctor who will try to help any way he can to help give his patiens a better way of life with out pain!! He also now has great staff that works with him since he opened his new office at 155 West Mill St Suite#204 Columbus,North Carolina. Thank Dr Baksh for all your help and support getting my back and neck pain under control....... It is greatly appreciated!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
I have nerve damage due to lung surgery in 2011, I been in severe pain off and on, seen Neuroligist from Wake Forest to Hickory, 3 different Pain Management clinics and the doctors didn't act liked they cared if I was in pain or not. I think very highly of Dr. Baksh and his staff, he is concerned and listens to what you have to say and what you are going thru, he works as hard as he can to help you to get better, need more doctors like him. I thank God for leading me to Dr. Baksh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
My mother loves coming here. The staff and the doctor are so nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
Dr Baksh is really dedicated to helping me get better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
Dr Baksh is an excellent doc. He has helped me with my pain when no one else could. He is down to earth and speaks in terms I can understand. So grateful for his procedures and care in helping me get back to living my life. Thank you Dr Baksh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
I have been seeing Dr Baksh for the last six years. He is very caring and truly wants to alleviate my pain. He explains everything in a manner that is easily understood. He is knowledgeable about the latest techniques available to relieve pain. The staff are well organized and friendly. All are knowledgeable about the procedures done in the clinic. I would recommend him to anyone needing his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
I have recently switched to Dr. B from another pain practice in shelby/rutherfordton. I could not be happier. He has really taken the time to explain my diagnosis and treatment plan in a down to earth way without fancy doctor talk. His staff is really nice on the phone and helps with rescheduling appointments. I will be telling everyone at my Church!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
Pain is a hard thing to control. I went to my primary doc, and he said there was "nothing he could do". I was desperate- it hurt so much to walk, to work, and to spend time with my family. I finally met Dr. Baksh- AMAZING. He saved my life! He was able to take my pain from a 10/10 to pain free. I am happier, healthier, and pain free. I owe IT ALL TO DR. BAKSH! He's a lifesaver. Run, don't walk to go see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
After many years of chronic pain so bad that I couldn’t hold a job and after many years of different therapy he had a solution to my pain although not entirely gone he has managed to keep it to a level where I can now work part time and I’m sure that in time it will get even better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
Do not recommend to my worst enemy. I went in with slight sciatica nerve pain came out having a seizure less than 48 hours later. Widespread pain and treated like a drug seeker. Then terminated from the practice.... I wouldn't recommend unless you are wanting to live in chronic pain. After reading medical records they write anything to make their cause look good with little to no concern for us as the patients.. Good Luck
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
One of the best caring Dr ever love this man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
I started seeing Dr. Baksh when I moved here from Birmingham, AL. Medically, I am very complex to deal with because of many spinal issues and a host or autoimmune diseases that are trying to kill me. Pain causes, or contributes to flares of my autoimmune issues. Dr. Baksh understood this and treated me appropriately. When he left the practice, it hurt, literally. Finding Dr. Baksh and his caring, concerned style and staff was a the answer to many prayers. I highly recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
Dr. Baksh is a very personable, kind doctor. He really seems to care about his patients and takes time to talk and explain conditions in layman's terms. Wonderful personality!!! I feel he is a great doctor in many areas, although he did not help my SI joint condition. I have a problem with the way billing is processed at his office...What I believed to be visits that would cost $300-$400 actually cost in the thousands because of the facility he uses. SO check billing before seeing him!
We apologize for your billing concerns....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
Dr. Baksh is a very caring doctor. Care deeply for his patients. I hope to continue my care with him. I would recommend him to everyone. Sincerely, Mrs Carolyn O'Sullivan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
I started seeing Dr. Baksh when he was at PARDEE Pain Management in The new office they had opened in 2015. I could not ask for a better or more careing Doctor. He started out giving me several injections in my back and went on Too place the neurostimulation system in my lower back. It has been wonderful. It's the first time I've had this much pain relief on that side of my back for years. I've been on numerous pain meds, spinal injections and a few other things. Dr.Baksh was great.All in 20min
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
I have been under the care of Dr. Javid Baksh, DO for over 4 years and can say he has saved my life. Suffering from a debilitating, chronic pain illness, he is without exception sympathetic and empathetic to my pain. Always a forward thinker, he offers new treatments and procedures to try to help me. It's comforting to have a Dr. that genuinely cares. Any facility would be lucky to have an asset like Dr. Baksh on staff. He's a force in the OR and a gentle soul in an exam room.
Wonderful doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javid Baksh, DO?
Dr Baksh is the most efficient, trustworthy and professional Doctor I have had the privilage of meeting and seeking his help. We are so blessed to have him here. He has done things for me that are amazing. He has helped me eliminate pain in my neck that I thought i may have to live with for life So proud to know him and recommend him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Baksh?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Baksh treats patients.