Dr. Javaid Wani, MD

Dr. Javaid Wani, MD

Endocrinology  ·
Male
Dr. Javaid Wani, MD is an endocrinology specialist in Myrtle Beach, SC. He graduated from Spartan Health Sciences-St. Lucia and specializes in endocrinology.

5046 Highway 17 Byp S Ste 104

Myrtle Beach, SC 29588

• CoreSource
  • First Choice Health
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Wani

See how frequently Dr. Wani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Osteoporosis
Hypothyroidism

Dr. Wani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wani "Carolina Health Specialists is committed to the patients of Horry, Georgetown, and Brunswick counties with facility locations throughout the Grand Strand area. All physicians are Board Certified/Board Eligible in their specialty. By providing a team approach to patient care, the physicians of Carolina Health Specialist are able to focus their time and abilities on the particular needs of each patient."

• Endocrinology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Spartan Health Sciences-St. Lucia
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center-Brooklyn Ny
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center-Brooklyn Ny
  • Tulane University-New Orleans La
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Wani has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Kashmiri
  • Urdu

Dr. Wani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wani

3.6

2.5316455696202533%

Dr. Wani?
Dr. Wani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Javaid Wani, MD
De Wanii is one of the most caring,compassionate and personable doctors I have ever met. His professionalism,along with his charming personality helped us to feel more at ease during a very traumatic time. We we're on vacation and my husband ended up in the ER at his hospital under his care. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javaid Wani, MD?
Dr. Wani is brilliant but he is also very direct. He only has your best interests at heart but he does not like it if you do not follow his direction. We became friends as well as patient/doctor. He helped me a great deal. I was lucky to have him as my endocrinologist. Sometimes I had to wait to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javaid Wani, MD?
I had the privilege of meeting with Dr Wani today and am feeling hopeful. I know that at times he was frustrated with me for not taking more responsibility for my own health but I appreciated his direct manner and his patience with me. I felt like he truly cares and trust him to help me on my path...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javaid Wani, MD?
Never go to this phycian. Very rude and unprofessional. Left room twice to yell at staff for scheduling my appt without getting a referral. Then yelled at me because I didn't have a referral from 7 +years ago. Would not listen to me when I tried to talk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javaid Wani, MD?
Not Recommended. Incompetent appointments staff. No followup to phone calls. Mischeduled appointment. Referring Doctor's faxes of medical records are still not addressed in timely fashion by Dr Wani. This is the sixth day that we have been waiting for his review. No sense of urgency. Apathc. We...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wani?