Dr. Javaid Sheikh, MD

Dr. Javaid Sheikh, MD

Rheumatology | Male | 60 years old

Dr. Sheikh specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Orlando, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sheikh? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sheikh's Experience

See how Dr. Sheikh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sheikh

Dr. Sheikh accepts 30 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sheikh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Sheikh
Dr. Sheikh's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (72)
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Sheikh has been my gout doctor for 17 years and is the best, most caring and professional doctor I have ever been treated by. I would strongly recommend him to everyone. He cured me of my gout and has greatly improved the quality of my life.
in Orlando. Florida |
when I first visited, I was having lots of pain and often from gout. I had been to many other Doctors with little or no results or relief . Since the beginning I notice improvements. I have had only one flare-up in year, before I had them every few month's. I can't tell how much this has change the quality of my life. I was instructed by Dr. Sheikh anytime I have a flare-up, to come and see him immediately. To say the lease, his statement had a mental and spiritual uplift. Thank Dr.
excellent doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Sheikh because of his care about his patients health. I have been his patient for a few months and never left his office uninformed about anything related to my diagnosis or meds. Probably the best rheumatologist in Orlando
in Orlando, FL |
This doctor really took the time to answer all my questions and ease my mind as I had many concerns about my Lupus. He really knows his stuff and I highly recommend him.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Sheikh and his staff are AMAZING!! Dr. Sheikh is very professional, knowledgeable and caring person. He take time with his patients to ensure they understand what their health needs are. I would highly recommend him. Great Doctor.
in Orlando FL |
Dr. Sheikh is one of the best doctors I have ever experienced. His knowledge of the field really shines as he discusses and implements your treatment plan. In just a few short months I was feeling at least 90% relief from my pain and I'm looking forward to the upcoming months. Thank you so much doctor!
in orlando |
Dr. Sheikh is the best doctor I have ever I had. For some reason none of my previous Dr could figured out what was wrong with me. He figured it out on my second visit, The first visit we went over the issues. He immediately order blood work and X-rays which it was done right and then. When I returned on my second visit dr sheikh was able to diagnosed me with Lupus and connective tissue disorder. I was given medications that have been in the market for several years. 4 months later I feel great.
Orlando, FL |
Very satisfied with my latest visit to this doctor. He explained me everything about my diagnosis and answered my questions. Office staff also very nice!
in Orlando, FL |
I have been visiting Dr Sheikh for many years. Every time he makes me feel completely at ease answering all my questions patiently. He is very through. I would like to thank Dr Sheikh to being very attentive to my needs.
Longwood, FL |
Dr. Sheikh rushes through his appointments and talks very fast. I often have to have him repeat what he's said. Overall, below average.
in Orlando, FL |
Very caring doctor and great staff! Highly recommend him!
Orlando, FL |
Thought it was just another long doctors appointment, but this visit was different. One of the most caring doctor's I've been to. It is very obvious he knows what he's doing. Highly recommend.
in Orlando, FL |
I never leave comments. But I must say Dr. Sheikh really worked magic on me. For years I suffered from severe pain on my left shoulder and all it took was one injection to heal me. This man really knows what he is doing. And very nice staff. Totally recommend.
in Orlando, FL |
Very rude front office staff. Dr. Javiad Sheikh doesn't explain you anything about your diagnosis, he will just hand you the prescription. Exam rooms are very dusty. I had to reschedule my appointment twice and had to wait over a month, no walk- ins available. Please do not waist your time and money.
in Clermont, FL |
Do not go to this doctor. I spent $600 after insurance on multiple tests that they did in the office and they said they required and was NEVER told the results of any of them. No dialogue in this office. No diagnosis in this office. NO one tells you anything. Dr. Sheik comes in and hands you a prescription and doesn't review any test results, doesn't review any x rays, nothing. Waste of time and money. You will have to go somewhere else and get a diagnosis.
Oviedo, FL |
The lenght of waiting for appointment is over a month. Then on the date of your appointment you could wait for hours to be seen. No assistance if you are out of medication. Although, when he thinks you need test, he has the facilities in his office and doesn't give you an option to go to other facilities. Dr. Sheikh doesn't listen to your symptoms or how you are feeling since the last visit. It's unprofessional treating patients. I won't recommend any one this doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
Horrible experience! Would not explain my test results to me and insisted that my problem was my weight and that I needed to exercise more. He actually yelled at me when I asked for a more thorough explanation. I had to wait two more months to get another doctor and more test results and find out that what is actually wrong is that I have lupus. Do not waste your time with this horrendous excuse for a physician. Clearly it can cost you your health!
Have you seen Dr. Javaid Sheikh, MD?
Are you Dr. Sheikh?

Compare Dr. Sheikh

Dr. Sheikh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Sheikh has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sheikh's Board Certifications

• Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Lupus
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

University Cincinnati

Completed in 1995

Western Genl Hospital University Edinburgh

Completed in 1992

Dr. Sheikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sheikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.