Dr. Javaid Sheikh, MD

Dr. Javaid Sheikh, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Javaid Sheikh, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

58 W Michigan St

Orlando, FL 32806

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Sheikh

See how frequently Dr. Sheikh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteopenia
Osteoporosis
Arthritis

Dr. Sheikh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Chronic Pain
  • Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Lupus
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

• University Cincinnati
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Western Genl Hospital University Edinburgh
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Sheikh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sheikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sheikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sheikh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheikh to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Sheikh's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Great staff and doctor! Highly recommend!
Great staff
in Orlando, FL |
Totally recommend . from the moment I walked I was greeted with a warm smile by the receptionist. Who also helped me fill out papers. She notice that my hands was stiff so she offered her help. And that really touched me . I felt comfortable . the staff is amazing.
Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Sheikh & staff are very good! I certainly recommend them to family and friends.
Orlando, FL |
Great staff and doctor!
orlando, fl |
The doctor and staff need to have better customer service. They are inpatient and rude. The facility is great but but the staff and doctor need improvement.
in Winter Park, FL |
The worst doctor I have ever seen, rude careless and up noxious, didn't bother to read my medical history, I would not recommend him to my enemies.
Winter Park, FL |
I have been battling cancer for the past few years and have seen at least 20 different Doctors , and with 100% certainty can say I have not seen any doctor with such a poor social skill, bedside manner and rudeness. I spent 20 min writing my health history and he didn't look at it for even a second, asked a few stupid questions and left the room. No hello and no goodbye, I would not recommend him to anyone.
Herndon, VA |
Dr. Sheikh examined my mother and his suggested treatment did wonders for her rheumatoid arthritis. He took an active interest in her well-being, and was able to prescribe an experimental medicine for her through a Pharma at no charge to us. This helped us bring the ailment under control and my mother has been painfree for 10 years now. I cannot recommend him enough for his level of care and attentiveness for his patients.
in Longwood FL |
Thank you for giving me a purpose to live a normal life ??
Lake Mary, FL |
I found the doctor and staff very caring. I have RA and I am in a great deal of pain and feeling that you are being cared for in such a gentle manner is very comforting.
in Orlando, FL |
I wouldn't send an enemy to this "doctor!" He is rude, spends very little time with you, Does NOT Listen, thinks he Knows Everything & doesn't even bother to review your prior health records! This guy is so self-absorbed I don't know How or Why he ever became a doctor. He misdiagnosed me after making me take Every test his office offers. I paid a Lot of money for these tests & then was wrongly diagnosed. He's a Quack! Beware!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Sheikh has been my gout doctor for 17 years and is the best, most caring and professional doctor I have ever been treated by. I would strongly recommend him to everyone. He cured me of my gout and has greatly improved the quality of my life.
in Orlando. Florida |
when I first visited, I was having lots of pain and often from gout. I had been to many other Doctors with little or no results or relief . Since the beginning I notice improvements. I have had only one flare-up in year, before I had them every few month's. I can't tell how much this has change the quality of my life. I was instructed by Dr. Sheikh anytime I have a flare-up, to come and see him immediately. To say the lease, his statement had a mental and spiritual uplift. Thank Dr.
excellent doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
This doctor really took the time to answer all my questions and ease my mind as I had many concerns about my Lupus. He really knows his stuff and I highly recommend him.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Sheikh and his staff are AMAZING!! Dr. Sheikh is very professional, knowledgeable and caring person. He take time with his patients to ensure they understand what their health needs are. I would highly recommend him. Great Doctor.
in Orlando FL |
Dr. Sheikh is one of the best doctors I have ever experienced. His knowledge of the field really shines as he discusses and implements your treatment plan. In just a few short months I was feeling at least 90% relief from my pain and I'm looking forward to the upcoming months. Thank you so much doctor!
in orlando |
Dr. Sheikh is the best doctor I have ever I had. For some reason none of my previous Dr could figured out what was wrong with me. He figured it out on my second visit, The first visit we went over the issues. He immediately order blood work and X-rays which it was done right and then. When I returned on my second visit dr sheikh was able to diagnosed me with Lupus and connective tissue disorder. I was given medications that have been in the market for several years. 4 months later I feel great.
Orlando, FL |
Very satisfied with my latest visit to this doctor. He explained me everything about my diagnosis and answered my questions. Office staff also very nice!
in Orlando, FL |
I have been visiting Dr Sheikh for many years. Every time he makes me feel completely at ease answering all my questions patiently. He is very through. I would like to thank Dr Sheikh to being very attentive to my needs.
Longwood, FL |
Dr. Sheikh rushes through his appointments and talks very fast. I often have to have him repeat what he's said. Overall, below average.
in Orlando, FL |
I never leave comments. But I must say Dr. Sheikh really worked magic on me. For years I suffered from severe pain on my left shoulder and all it took was one injection to heal me. This man really knows what he is doing. And very nice staff. Totally recommend.
in Orlando, FL |
Very rude front office staff. Dr. Javiad Sheikh doesn't explain you anything about your diagnosis, he will just hand you the prescription. Exam rooms are very dusty. I had to reschedule my appointment twice and had to wait over a month, no walk- ins available. Please do not waist your time and money.
in Clermont, FL |
Do not go to this doctor. I spent $600 after insurance on multiple tests that they did in the office and they said they required and was NEVER told the results of any of them. No dialogue in this office. No diagnosis in this office. NO one tells you anything. Dr. Sheik comes in and hands you a prescription and doesn't review any test results, doesn't review any x rays, nothing. Waste of time and money. You will have to go somewhere else and get a diagnosis.
Oviedo, FL |
The lenght of waiting for appointment is over a month. Then on the date of your appointment you could wait for hours to be seen. No assistance if you are out of medication. Although, when he thinks you need test, he has the facilities in his office and doesn't give you an option to go to other facilities. Dr. Sheikh doesn't listen to your symptoms or how you are feeling since the last visit. It's unprofessional treating patients. I won't recommend any one this doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
Horrible experience! Would not explain my test results to me and insisted that my problem was my weight and that I needed to exercise more. He actually yelled at me when I asked for a more thorough explanation. I had to wait two more months to get another doctor and more test results and find out that what is actually wrong is that I have lupus. Do not waste your time with this horrendous excuse for a physician. Clearly it can cost you your health!
Have you seen Dr. Javaid Sheikh, MD?
Are you Dr. Sheikh?