Dr. Javad Sajan, MD

Dr. Javad Sajan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Javad Sajan, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Seattle, WA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin in 2009 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

600 Broadway Ste 320

Seattle, WA 98122

• HealthPartners

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Sajan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sajan's Top Procedures and Conditions

Head and Neck Surgery

Dr. Sajan performs Head and Neck Surgery more than 17% of his peers

Dr. Sajan performs this procedure more than 17% of his peers

Dr. Sajan's conditions and procedures:

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Sajan?
Dr. Sajan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Javad Sajan, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent excellent physician and staff. Every one wonderful and caring. And took wonderful care of my child that had major procedure. Came from Canada because of his excellent reputation. Very thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
I love what Dr. Sajan did for me! I went with 550cc silicone implants and they are perfect. After surgery he also has a scar treatment protocol and now at 4 months I can’t even see my scar. The scar cream is an extra $45. I did not know that before the procedure that the scar cream was extra. It didn't mind paying for it, would have been good to know about it earlier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
I have been looking for a breast augmentation surgeon in seattle for the last 8 months. I had consultations with 4 plastic surgeons in seattle and I was unimpressed. I visited Dr. Sajan when searching for the best seattle plastic surgeons and was impressed by his reviews so I scheduled a consultation He was so warm and kind and very honest. I could tell he listened and cared about my goals and concerns. He explained what I could expect and he was confident he could achieve my goals I desired fro
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
I really enjoyed my consultation in the Seattle office for my upcoming breast augmentation procedure. I loved the fact that I was able to try on different sizes of implants and was able to decide on the perfect size! Dr. Sajan's demeanor is what sold me. He is the best plastic surgeon in Seattle by far!! He’s so down to earth and doesn’t try to push you for any plastic surgery. He explains what he can help you with if you desire it. Love Dr. Sajan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Sajan! I knew he was the one to do my mommy makeover within minutes of speaking with him during my consultation because he not only detailed what would occur during the procedure but listened. When the time came to complete the physical exam, I was super nervous and he and his staff made me feel super comfortable. He showed me exactly where the incisions would be and what we could achieve and I can honestly say I am more than happy with my results!! =]
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
Dr. Sajan was the best plastic surgeon, he was very compassionate. He help his patients to achieve what they wanted especially to a mommy like me, wants to get back my old sexy figure again. His work is mind blowing and he has made me feel like me again, I had a mommy makeover after 4 kids, he really did such an excellent work. Dr. Sajan gave my confidence back and I love the new me. The mommy makeover he did to me really changes my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
I wanted to say how amazing this place is. Dr. Sajan and staff were amazing. They’ve done a good job on my breast augmentation. I've never had one bad thing to say about them. Dr Sajan really cares about everyone and only wants the best so for anyone. I really felt like I’m a part of their family. I rate this business with medical services at the very highest level and would encourage anyone considering the procedures they offer to make an appointment and meet with Dr. Sajan and his team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
Dr. Sajan listened and took his time at the consultation and I didn’t leave with any unanswered questions. Also listened to everything I wanted and what I was looking for a breast shape and size. From my consultation I was so pleased with it. As with my surgery, it was so quick and amazing and I’m so happy with the results. My breast came out looking just like I want them. I really got exactly what I wanted. I’m definitely happy that I choose Mr. Sajan as my doctor. 100% Professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
He was by far the best doctor I have ever met. I am so happy with my results and would definitely reccomend anyone to choose him. He has outstanding bedside manners, and makes sure your questions are answered. He and his team do everything in their power to make your experience 100% satisfactory.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
Dr Sajan and his staff are wonderful, kind and have amazing bedside manner. I would recommend them to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sajan?

• Sat: closed