Dr. Javad Sajan, MD

Dr. Javad Sajan, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Javad Sajan, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Seattle, WA and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin in 2009 and specializes in plastic surgery.

1455 NW Leary Way Ste 449

Seattle, WA 98107

• HealthPartners

Learn about Dr. Sajan

See how frequently Dr. Sajan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Head and Neck Surgery

Dr. Sajan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Sajan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Head and Neck Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Sajan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sajan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sajan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sajan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sajan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sajan to family and friends

Dr. Sajan's Performance

Dr. Sajan was the best plastic surgeon, he was very compassionate. He help his patients to achieve what they wanted especially to a mommy like me, wants to get back my old sexy figure again. His work is mind blowing and he has made me feel like me again, I had a mommy makeover after 4 kids, he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I wanted to say how amazing this place is. Dr. Sajan and staff were amazing. They’ve done a good job on my breast augmentation. I've never had one bad thing to say about them. Dr Sajan really cares about everyone and only wants the best so for anyone. I really felt like I’m a part of their family....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sajan listened and took his time at the consultation and I didn’t leave with any unanswered questions. Also listened to everything I wanted and what I was looking for a breast shape and size. From my consultation I was so pleased with it. As with my surgery, it was so quick and amazing and I’m...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was by far the best doctor I have ever met. I am so happy with my results and would definitely reccomend anyone to choose him. He has outstanding bedside manners, and makes sure your questions are answered. He and his team do everything in their power to make your experience 100% satisfactory.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Sajan and his staff are wonderful, kind and have amazing bedside manner. I would recommend them to anyone.
Are you Dr. Sajan?