Dr. Javad Sajan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 39

Dr. Sajan

Allure Esthetic Plastic Surgery

600 Broadway Ste 320 Seattle, WA 98122

Dr. Javad Sajan, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Seattle, WA and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin medical school in 2009. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sajan to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Sajan with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at CHI - Franciscan Health System.

Make an appointment at CHI - Franciscan Health System today at (206) 400-0038.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of CHI - Franciscan Health System.

Dr. Sajan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sajan

Dr. Sajan?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Explained conditions well (17)
  • Listened & answered questions (17)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
My pre op appt. went very well everyone I encountered was very friendly and answered all my questions. The facility is nice with a comfortable waiting area with drinks????. I did not wait long at all. Very professional I would recommend to family and friends.
Stacy from Tacoma Wa. – May 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
I would not recommend Dr. Sajan. He is very money hungry. Also he is extremely fat phobic. I went in for a surgery consultation and he essentially looked at my weight on paper and expressed little interest in me. He said “but thanks for coming in.” I thought he was done as he pretty much said that but yet He then proceeded to STILL take me back to the exam room only to make me feel worse and examine me and scrutinize my body eve more only to tell me that I was not a candidate for the surgery and I needed to lose 65 lbs. Excuse me but the purpose of what I was having done had to do with fat transferring. His PA then came in and was going to talk to me and I then said “I’m done.” Very rude and DO NOT RECOMMEND, especially if you are plus size. I walked out crying. Little did he know, I had consulted a surgeon before him that was willing to do the procedure I needed, but was exploring my options. I would give zero stars if I could.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Seatrans22 – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
Dr. Sajan is extremely talented, professional, respectful, and trans friendly. His staff are friendly, warm, and very helpful. I would recommend consulting him for any surgical needs you have. You won’t be sorry, you’ll be elated!!
Brandyn – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
Excellent excellent physician and staff. Every one wonderful and caring. And took wonderful care of my child that had major procedure. Came from Canada because of his excellent reputation. Very thankful.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
I love what Dr. Sajan did for me! I went with 550cc silicone implants and they are perfect. After surgery he also has a scar treatment protocol and now at 4 months I can’t even see my scar. The scar cream is an extra $45. I did not know that before the procedure that the scar cream was extra. It didn't mind paying for it, would have been good to know about it earlier.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
I have been looking for a breast augmentation surgeon in seattle for the last 8 months. I had consultations with 4 plastic surgeons in seattle and I was unimpressed. I visited Dr. Sajan when searching for the best seattle plastic surgeons and was impressed by his reviews so I scheduled a consultation He was so warm and kind and very honest. I could tell he listened and cared about my goals and concerns. He explained what I could expect and he was confident he could achieve my goals I desired fro
Arin Kasey in Port orchard – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
I really enjoyed my consultation in the Seattle office for my upcoming breast augmentation procedure. I loved the fact that I was able to try on different sizes of implants and was able to decide on the perfect size! Dr. Sajan's demeanor is what sold me. He is the best plastic surgeon in Seattle by far!! He’s so down to earth and doesn’t try to push you for any plastic surgery. He explains what he can help you with if you desire it. Love Dr. Sajan!
Frenda M. in Los Angeles, CA – Jun 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Sajan! I knew he was the one to do my mommy makeover within minutes of speaking with him during my consultation because he not only detailed what would occur during the procedure but listened. When the time came to complete the physical exam, I was super nervous and he and his staff made me feel super comfortable. He showed me exactly where the incisions would be and what we could achieve and I can honestly say I am more than happy with my results!! =]
Monica in Seattle, WA – Jun 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
Dr. Sajan was the best plastic surgeon, he was very compassionate. He help his patients to achieve what they wanted especially to a mommy like me, wants to get back my old sexy figure again. His work is mind blowing and he has made me feel like me again, I had a mommy makeover after 4 kids, he really did such an excellent work. Dr. Sajan gave my confidence back and I love the new me. The mommy makeover he did to me really changes my life.
Lorrie – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
I wanted to say how amazing this place is. Dr. Sajan and staff were amazing. They’ve done a good job on my breast augmentation. I've never had one bad thing to say about them. Dr Sajan really cares about everyone and only wants the best so for anyone. I really felt like I’m a part of their family. I rate this business with medical services at the very highest level and would encourage anyone considering the procedures they offer to make an appointment and meet with Dr. Sajan and his team!
Diana – Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
Dr. Sajan listened and took his time at the consultation and I didn’t leave with any unanswered questions. Also listened to everything I wanted and what I was looking for a breast shape and size. From my consultation I was so pleased with it. As with my surgery, it was so quick and amazing and I’m so happy with the results. My breast came out looking just like I want them. I really got exactly what I wanted. I’m definitely happy that I choose Mr. Sajan as my doctor. 100% Professional!
Jennylyn in Seattle, WA – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
He was by far the best doctor I have ever met. I am so happy with my results and would definitely reccomend anyone to choose him. He has outstanding bedside manners, and makes sure your questions are answered. He and his team do everything in their power to make your experience 100% satisfactory.
Jessica in Hoquiam, WA – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?
Dr Sajan and his staff are wonderful, kind and have amazing bedside manner. I would recommend them to anyone.
Amanda V in Sammamish, WA – Mar 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Javad Sajan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sajan?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery