Dr. Jatin Patel, MD

Rheumatology ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Patel

Dr. Jatin Patel, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Roswell, GA and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in rheumatology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Patel accepts

Dr. Patel accepts the following insurance:

Alliant Health Plans
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
MetLife
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Patel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Patel's Top Procedures and Conditions

Gout

Dr. Patel treats Gout more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Patel treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Acute Gout

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

4.838709677419355%

Dr. Patel?
Dr. Patel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jatin Patel, MD
Dr. Patel was the first Rhuematologist that I have seen for my Lupus. His recommendations has been great and I am extremely pleased with the treatment that I am receiving. He is very attentive and concerned for your well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
I've been Dr. Patel's patient a while. He completely dismissed me last appt. I was speechless. Won't accept old dx tests & doesn't understand prednisone & the DMARD I've been on for years has made my antibodies fall under the high range, despite active symptoms. Office workers are nice, but scattered. The PA - standoffish. I stuck w/him when he was in the ratty old office and asked me to write a positive review, now he's inherited Dr. Lanier's patients, he's (in)different. Disgusted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
I have been a patient aprox 12 months receiving infusions once per month. I have been very pleased with the medical care I have received
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel and his staff are exceptional! This is the best I felt in years! With the medications changes and therapy and the proper diagnosis I feel wonderful. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
Very good experience with Dr. Patel. He is very thorough, friendly and really listens to the concerns. I was surprised with the less than 10 minutes wait time. I highly recommend him .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
I had been struggling with my RA for 10 years and trying to get in under control. It was obviously not going anywhere and over the years of multiple doctors, I came across Dr. Patel. Yes, it took time, patience, and sometimes frustration but he finally found the right medicine to treat my chronic RA. I have never felt better. Yes, I still have days of feeling tired but the horrible swelling and excruciating pain are gone. I would recommend him to anyone who feels like there is no hope.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
My health change for the better since I'm became a patient of Dr Jatin Patel , he is a great doctor , his staff is wonderful also , I definetly recomend his practice to any one that wants to get better ! George Lobo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
I am delighted to have found Dr. Patel. He is thorough, kind and professional. Over the last few years I have seen other rheumatologists and have had to deal with terrible staff, misdiagnosis and excruciating wait times. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for an appointments with Dr. Patel. Everyone in the office is skilled, pleasant and accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
Very professional staff and friendly doctors. Dr. Patel really listens and spends enough time during the visit. I am very satisfied with my visits and treatment .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
Only reason I made an appt with this provider is they said they did labs and x-rays in office. Once I arrived to the Cumming location I was advised that they don't do x-rays at that location and that they don't do the lab work in their office. (It was dependent on the insurance... Which I have a PPO so I guess the provider doesn't pay what they prefer.) Their front office staff is very disappointing in their level of knowledge and experience. Would not recommend this provider at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
No issues with the doctors at this practice but they are woefully slow at responding to messages left on voicemail. It typically takes 2 days for them to get back to you and if they don't connect with you they won't leave a message so the wait time before you connect can run into several day. We live in the digital age and other practices have an online portal for responses to questions the same day. Time to move forward guys!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
1 star is kind. I have never been more disgusted in my life. I have had chronic autoimmune health problems throughout my life. I am currently flaring with my uveitis and apparently tested positive for the Lupus ANA, this does not mean I definitely have lupus but something is going on. This pathetic excuse of a "doctor" told me that since my uveitis hasn't responded to typical treatments and my results were inconclusive he was "putting his hands up" and there was nothing he could do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
I came to see Dr. Patel, a rheumatologist, about a year and a half ago and at that time I could barely get out of bed due to pain from arthritis. I am now able to return to normal activities and even get back on a motorcycle. He is very caring and knowledgeable. His staff is also top notch. I highly recommend Dr. Patel and his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
I called at 9am and they were able to work my wife in at 12:30 same day. I am an MD, but I know no rheumatologists in this community so I went online and chose Dr. Patel due to geographic convenience and bc the others all had scathing reviews about waiting times , poor staff interactions and bad bedside manners. We arrived at 1231 with paperwork prefilled out. We were seen at 12:45, but probably this was bc they expected us to fill out paperwork there. I/we interacted with a receptionist, medica
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
office wait time is less than 10 minutes. staff and providers are great, I recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel and his team are outstanding! Carmen and Phil at the front desk, are extremely accommodating. The wait time is short. Stephanie, Dr. Patel's nurse, conducts a thorough review of paperwork and asks important, relevant questions. Dr. Patel has proven he knows his trade! After visiting myriads of specialists over the past several months, I believe I have finally found a knowledgable professional who gets right to the point, does not sugarcoat the facts, and most importantly, cares!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
I am a patient of Dr Patel. I had been to few rheumatologist in the area with my lupus and was not happy about the treatment. Dr. Patel took time to explain my disease symptoms , He even replies my telephone calls on time and his treatment has given me a new life.. I strongly recommend Dr. Patel as rheumatologist..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?
Misdiagnosed my condition,his very young she looked like she was in high school, assistant came to examine me, in 10 minutes she said i have RA, and my Arm would freeze if i did not start DMARDS, i asked her if i could be seen by the doctor i had an appointment with.After i insisted the doctor came and told me the same thing he said it was an auto immune disease and i need medication, thank god i went for second opinion and was confirmed i don't have RA. 2 months torture and 3000$ expense
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jatin Patel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Patel treats patients.