Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Jatin Joshi, MD
Dr. Jatin Joshi, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

525 E 68th St

New York, NY 10065

• EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Joshi

Dr. Joshi's Experience

Dr. Joshi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Univ Of Nc Chapel Hill Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Joshi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Joshi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joshi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Joshi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joshi to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Joshi's Performance
in Hartsdale, NY |
Saw Dr. Joshi for postsurgical pain after a thoracotomy. He is extremely knowledgeable, has a wonderful bedside manner, and was sympathetic regarding my pain. He has prescribed medication for me that is helping.. I highly recommend him.
in Staatsburg NY, 12580 |
Dr. Joshi is a great pain management Doctor! He has been taking me off of me off my pain meds since my spinal surgery. Dr. Joshi is a great person and Doctor.
Pocono Summit, PA |
Absolutely satisfied with Dr Joshi.. very thorough and kept me informed during procedure.. recommend highly..
in Bronx, NY |
Dr. Joshi is very caring and sensitive to his patients needs and will take the time to listen to your concerns and answer's all of your questions. He will make you feel like he is a family member instead of a doctor.
New York, NY |
I recently had the good fortune to connect with Dr. Jatin Joshi an anesthesiologist and interventional pain management physician at Weill Cornell Pain Medicine in NYC. Dr. Joshi made me feel comfortable and relaxed, spent time with me and actually listened to what I I had to say. He welcomed my questions and was more than happy to address my concerns. He was kind, caring and compassionate --- a physician who seemed genuinely interested in my well-being. What a rare find nowadays!
Ft Lee, NJ |
i would recommend dr. joshi because he is very knowledgeable in explaining the patient's medical condition and recommendations.
in Riverdale, NY |
Dr. Joshi, from the beginning, has met all my expectations in terms of "chairside manner," clarity, detail, realism and personal charm. His professionalism and credentials are outstanding.
in New York, NY |
Wonderful bedside manner. Instills confidence Explains procedure and expected results Converses with me and relaxes me during procedure Stays with me to make sure I am stable on my feet
Have you seen Dr. Jatin Joshi, MD?
Are you Dr. Joshi?

See our Anesthesiology Specialist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Joshi