Dr. Jasvendar Nandra, MD

Dr. Jasvendar Nandra, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Jasvendar Nandra, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Nandra is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Nandra's Experience

See how Dr. Nandra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nandra

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nandra has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nandra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nandra to family and friends
    1.6
    Dr. Nandra's Performance
      POOR
      POOR
    in Orlando, FL |
    I never had any problems with Dr. Jasvendar Nandra and his wife. I been with him over 18 years and he has taken good care for me. He took time to hear my problems and health issues and he was able to fix the problems right then and there. My only problem I had was scheduling and waiting. I hope that he can get a better location for us soon. But, overall, I love him!!!! He's wonderful and really takes his time listening to me!!!! I give him and his wife five star!!!!
    Orlando |
    They told me arrive 15 minutes early. Upon arriving the receptionist said someone was b4 me so I couldnt fill out the paper work yet. Receptionist kept telling me shed be right with me. An HOUR later I filled out the paper work 4 her to tell me she doesn't know if she accepts my insurance. She was then on hold for 30 minutes with my insurance company. I called, 5 minutes later my insurance said they did. I politely told the receptionist I've been waiting a long time. No apologizes,just excuse
    Have you seen Dr. Jasvendar Nandra, MD?
    Are you Dr. Nandra?

Dr. Nandra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Nandra does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nandra and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Manchester, Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

Oldham Dist Genl Hosp/Worthing Hospital

Completed in 1982

Upmc McKeejport
      Var Hosps Uk

Completed in 1987

• Gujarati

Dr. Nandra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nandra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nandra does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nandra and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.