Dr. Jasveer Grewal, MD

Dr. Jasveer Grewal, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Jasveer Grewal, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Elkhart, IN.

145 S Nappanee St

Elkhart, IN 46514

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Grewal

See how frequently Dr. Grewal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Spondylosis

Dr. Grewal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Grewal does not have any board certifications listed.

• Autonomic Disorders

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Advocate Il Masonic Med Center
  • Flushing Hospital Med Center

Dr. Grewal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grewal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grewal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grewal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grewal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grewal to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Grewal's Performance
in Elkhart, Indiana |
Impossible to schedule or reschedule appointments. No one ever answers the phone and all messages are ignored. Only way to make an appointment or reschedule one seems to be through my primary physician. Once you've arrived there you're well-taken care of except they always ask how you are at the moment, not 5 minutes after you try to stand up or do something and your pain exponentially increases until it becomes unbearable.
Elkhart, in |
Never listen to what I had to say. Disrespectful. Waited over 2 hrs for injection. Staff at hospital were rude. Receptionist at office extremely rude when I went to pick up prescriptions. Treated as if I was not there. Busy gossiping and let me stand there for 5 minutes then acted like I was bothering her. Charged my insurance an outrageous amount for injections. Was never told that I could not take other prescriptions. Never recommend this Dr to ANY ONE!!!!!
Ovid, MI |
I went to Dr. Grewal for years.He tried several steroid shots burning of the nerves and St Judes stimulator.I moved from Indiana for a few years and now I'm back and when my family doctor referred me to him he stated to her that he had nothing else he could do for me and referred me to someone else.Its sad he made he money off me and now I'm still dealing with pain and instead of a doctor that I've dealt with for years won't see me anymore.Sad
Goshen, In |
He's the most disrespectful doctor I've ever been referred to, he doesn't listen to what his patients tell him about how they are feeling. He tells you where your pain is and how much pain you are in, instead of actually listening to what his patients are telling him because he thinks each patient is just a paycheck. He treats every single patient as a drug addict and a liar. He will also belittle you and talk down to you and make you feel worthless. YOUR A DOLLAR SIGN TO HIM, NOTHING MORE!!!!
in Elkhart, IN |
I waited 2 hours at the hospital for my 2 bilateral injections in my lower back under local anesthesia. I was not even numb before he gave me the injections. He hit a nerve on the right side and I was bawling from the pain. He did ask me how I was feeling while I was in recovery and I told him I was angry. Why would you put someone who is already in pain in even more pain? I was told by the nurses that he was having a bad day. I receved no follow up care or a phone call afterwards.
in Warsaw, IN |
He has the most rude bedside manor of any Dr. I have ever seen. Threw the Dr. that sent me to him under the bus because he was busy doing favors for Dr. Sandler. told me he wasn't the one that scheduled me, it wasn't his fault I wasn't told I couldn't take Excedrine, blame the people who scheduled me, Oh it was Sandler's office, it's Sandler's fault I'm behind I'mbusy doing favors for him then told his office staff NOT to reschedule me because I was upset after waiting 2 hours for nothing!
in Shreveport, LA |
I have received excellent care and results from Dr. Grewal.
Have you seen Dr. Jasveer Grewal, MD?
Are you Dr. Grewal?