Dr. Jason M. Zannis, DO

Dr. Jason M. Zannis, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 48 years old

Solo practices are a rare breed now and I like to focus on the individual. I give time, respect, and holistic care. I have a variety of ways of optimizing patients health and really have the best staff in Coral Springs. We have all the tech tools like web portal to get labs and even a mobile app for text messaging directly to the doctor.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Zannis' Experience

See how Dr. Zannis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zannis

Dr. Zannis' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (32)
Dr. Zannis Says:

in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I love Dr. Z, but am annoyed with the staff. I don't get return calls and I'm sick of jumping through hoops to get refills every month for very basic, harmless prescriptions such as my allergy meds.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Love this office, the doctor and staff are fantastic and they offer so many things in this practice.
Thanks Amber! Really I know it is easier for some people to write a negative review but thanks for making us shine! Dr. Z
in Pompano Beach, Fl |
Dr Zannis is a first rate Doctor. Have been a patient for over 8 years now. in every visit Dr. Zannis has taken care of me with listening to my words, Then responding with professionalism and accuracy in my care. Believe it or not he treats me as his friend every time I am there for care. Now his staff are wonderful. Each and everyone of them is knowledgeable and as well treats you as a important person not as a number. I love this Doctor and staff so much I have there staff photo on my phone.
That is awesome...what a great review and you know we have a mobile app to reach us called patient reach mobile that you can text message Dr. Zannis anytime or anywhere. Dr. Z
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Zannis for about 9 years now. I think that I like the most is that he listens to his patients and responds to what he sees and to what you advise. He is not a Dr to try and run up your bill with unnecessary tests or procedures. You can get in to see him, even if you do not have an appointment. I only wish he was closer to my house in Fort Lauderdale.
Richard I wish I could be closer to FTL but I am a one man show! Thanks for the great review! Dr. Z
Have you seen Dr. Jason M. Zannis, DO?

Compare Dr. Zannis

Dr. Zannis says...

I started Walk-In to Wellness over 15 years ago right out of residency. The idea was simple...a walk-in primary care office that focuses on access, quality, and cost. I think we are different because we offer many services and access that many primary care doctors do not have such as: Saturday office hours, walk-ins, bloodwork on site, ultrasounds, allergy testing, bio-identical hormone replacement, aesthetic laser treatments, weight loss therapies and individual nutrition deficiency testing.

Dr. Zannis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Zannis says...

Thank you for your feedback! I am making Walk-In to Wellness better every day. We now have a mobile app called patientreach mobile from the app store to get in contact with Dr. Zannis if you are an existing patient. We all try our best and have a lot more services available now such as: weight loss treatments, bio-identical hormones, laser aesthetic treatments, individualized nutrient deficiency testing, and all the traditional family practice medical treatments. We now are even doing telemedicine! Any way I can enhance your medical situation or issue I will do my best to get you well and stay well!

Dr. Z

Dr. Zannis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Zannis has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zannis' Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med

Graduated in 1998

Botsford Hosp

Completed in 1999

Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine

Dr. Zannis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zannis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy