Dr. Jason Zannis, DO

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Zannis

Walk-In to Wellness

1500 N University Dr Ste 112 Coral Springs, FL 33071

Dr. Jason Zannis, DO is a family medicine specialist in Coral Springs, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med in 1998 and specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Dr. Zannis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zannis

3.9

Dr. Zannis?
Dr. Zannis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Zannis, DO
Best doctor in coral springs. So knowledgable and cares so much me.
Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
He is the best doctor you will find in the area. Most knowledgable and careing practice that I have ever been to.
Andrew F – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
I can no longer attend this medical office due to the terrible and unprofessional office staff. Shame too because the Doctor himself is good and he certainly deserves better than the staff he has now. I know other patients who say the same thing. We all have stories.
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
Dr. Jason Bedside manners is perfect , doesn't matter what's wrong with me whenever I walk into his office and he starts talking to me I instantly feel better he always has an answer or solution to any of my issues and hes not bad on the eyes :)
Lana O'Brien in Coral Springs, FL – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
I was reading some of the very few negative reviews and they are obviously fake. Or the people are just very unhappy people and it has nothing to do with the doctor or the office. Good luck finding a doctor anywhere who is more concerned about his patient's well being then Dr. Z. He actually has a vested concern in your health. He wants you to be healthy and will do whatever it takes to get your optimum health. And find a more convenient doctor. You can just walk in if you have an issue.
Mike F in Coral Springs, FL – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr Zannis for over 10 years. He’s kind, compassionate and actually takes time to listen. I highly recommend him!
Maria in Parkland – Dec 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
My favorite doctor. Easy to get along with, very down to earth and knowledgeable. 5 stars!
Jeffrey T. in NORTH LAUDERDALE, FL – Jul 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
Doctor Z Excellent, Compassionate, Intelligent, understanding doctor. My family has been going to him for years, he makes us feel right at home. Never had a doctor like doctor Z, he truly cares about making you better.
Luis Toro in Coral Springs, FL – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
Jason Zannis is Professional Doctor that truly cares!! Great atmosphere and people surrounding! A+
Jeff Talani in Davie – Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
Awful...just awful, 2 hour waits and very uncaring doctor.
Pompano Beach, FL – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
been going to DR Zannis for years and unfortunately when a business grows the service and treatments take a turn for the worse. he ( or billing ) charges you for extended dr vist if he spends more then 3 minutes with you. they send out the blood work to New York and charges you for an office visit when you come back for the results.. then like Disney world you can pay fifty dollars to go to the head of the line with no waiting!. wtf?
sam in coral springs – Oct 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
After 2 rounds of antibiotics, injection and 2 inhalers, my cough was still there. They offered to take extensive blood test and that they would need a credit card but wouldn't run it. I should have known better. I have an HSA, had I known they were going to charge 285.$ I would have used my HSA. I have been trying to get them to send me the invoice and its been 3 months and nothing. I leave messages/ speak with staff and nothing. They are more focus on trying to sell you on esthetic procedures.
West Palm Beach, FL – Oct 05, 2017
By no means a reflection of my office or...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
Horrible! The wait time is ridiculous. That’s if you ever get in for an appointment, because calling the office for an appointment is like trying to get in contact with a ghost. You call and all you will ever get is a automated message to leave a VM and even then they don’t return your call. The times that I have seen the DR all I get is him pitching his technology and ridiculous lab tests. Really all they want to do is make $. Not care for patients. ????
Boca Raton, FL – Sep 26, 2017
We are a walk-in and an appointment is not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
Absolutely the worst doctor's practice Ever. You make an appointment with Dr. Zannis and never see him, but you can buy b-12 shots and vitamin labs. Even with an appointment you will wait over 2 hours to see the great doctor but really all you are doing waiting to do is to be sold more useless and expensive lab tests. Absolutely nothing will come of all of this but a lighter billfold. Run from this practice and find a doctor and practice that will really care about you!!!!
Pompano Beach, FL – Aug 03, 2017
You must be referring to another doctors office....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
Dr. J and his staff have always gone above and beyond with helping my wife and I as the years go on keeping us informed and healthy. The care they provide even when we don't have an appointment done with a smile and they listen to your concerns and spend time explaining what course to get you back on your feet feeling well again!!
William Holz in Coral Springs – Jun 23, 2017
Dr. Zannis' Reply – Flag
Much appreciated review and thanks so much! Dr. Z
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
Wait time is ridiculous. Staff is very friendly but the doctor seems to care more about his new technology than my needs.
Patient in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jun 08, 2017
I actually try to get patients off medications by...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Zannis since I was in High School. I am now 28 years old. Over 10+ years and I still love to going to see Dr. Zannis. He really take the time and listens to you and take extra effect to help n whatever you need. I recommend this Doctor to a lot of people and a few of my friends are now his patients.
Tabitha Cruz in Deerfield Beach – Jan 27, 2017
Always a pleasure taking care of you. Thanks for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
There's not enough words to express the excellence from Dr Zannis and his team. Every time I go I feel like my health matters. Dr Zannis takes his time to explain everything to you and is open to all questions. The one thing I love is he isn't a pill pushing doctor, he really analyze the health problem before subscribing medicine! This office gets 10 stars from my family.
Toni M in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jan 21, 2017
Wow! Now I really love you more! Thanks so much!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
I've been going to Dr Zannis office for about 4 years. When you walk into the door, your greeted by his kind, professional staff. The wait isn't long, even if you don't have an appointment. Dr Zannis is very kind, good listener, and shows he's there for you to help you get better, stay healthy and live a happy, healthy life. I highly recommend to everyone to see Dr Zannis, you will be glad you did. It's hard to find a five star doctor, staff and office. Love his staff too!!
Pam O'Neil in Coconut Creek, Fl – Jan 02, 2017
Always a pleasure seeing you and watching you get...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?
Doctor Zannis is an amazing physician with a wealth of experience and knowledge. Dr. Z and Walk-in to Wellness staff are dedicated to offering the highest quality in patient care. Always a Five star experience! Highly recommended.
Christian T in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Dec 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Zannis?

Solo practices are a rare breed now and I like to focus on the individual. I give time, respect, and holistic care. I have a variety of ways of optimizing patients health and really have the best staff in Coral Springs. We have all the tech tools like web portal to get labs and even a mobile app for text messaging directly to the doctor.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy