Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jason Zannis, DO
I started Walk-In to Wellness over 15 years ago right out of residency. The idea was simple...a walk-in primary care office that focuses on access, quality, and cost. I think we are different because we offer many services and access that many primary care doctors do not have such as: Saturday office hours, walk-ins, bloodwork on site, ultrasounds, allergy testing, bio-identical hormone replacement, aesthetic laser treatments, weight loss therapies and individual nutrition deficiency testing.

1500 N University Dr Ste 112

Coral Springs, FL 33071

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Zannis

Solo practices are a rare breed now and I like to focus on the individual. I give time, respect, and holistic care. I have a variety of ways of optimizing patients health and really have the best staff in Coral Springs. We have all the tech tools like web portal to get labs and even a mobile app for text messaging directly to the doctor.

Dr. Zannis' Experience

Dr. Zannis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage

Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Botsford Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Nova Southeastern University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Dr. Zannis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zannis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zannis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zannis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zannis to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Zannis Says:

Thank you for your feedback! I am making Walk-In to Wellness better every day. We now have a mobile app called patientreach mobile from the app store to get in contact with Dr. Zannis if you are an existing patient. We all try our best and have a lot more services available now such as: weight loss treatments, bio-identical hormones, laser aesthetic treatments, individualized nutrient deficiency...

Dr. Zannis' Performance
West Palm Beach, FL |
After 2 rounds of antibiotics, injection and 2 inhalers, my cough was still there. They offered to take extensive blood test and that they would need a credit card but wouldn't run it. I should have known better. I have an HSA, had I known they were going to charge 285.$ I would have used my HSA. I have been trying to get them to send me the invoice and its been 3 months and nothing. I leave messages/ speak with staff and nothing. They are more focus on trying to sell you on esthetic procedures.
Boca Raton, FL |
Horrible! The wait time is ridiculous. That’s if you ever get in for an appointment, because calling the office for an appointment is like trying to get in contact with a ghost. You call and all you will ever get is a automated message to leave a VM and even then they don’t return your call. The times that I have seen the DR all I get is him pitching his technology and ridiculous lab tests. Really all they want to do is make $. Not care for patients. ????
Pompano Beach, FL |
Absolutely the worst doctor's practice Ever. You make an appointment with Dr. Zannis and never see him, but you can buy b-12 shots and vitamin labs. Even with an appointment you will wait over 2 hours to see the great doctor but really all you are doing waiting to do is to be sold more useless and expensive lab tests. Absolutely nothing will come of all of this but a lighter billfold. Run from this practice and find a doctor and practice that will really care about you!!!!
in Coral Springs |
Dr. J and his staff have always gone above and beyond with helping my wife and I as the years go on keeping us informed and healthy. The care they provide even when we don't have an appointment done with a smile and they listen to your concerns and spend time explaining what course to get you back on your feet feeling well again!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Wait time is ridiculous. Staff is very friendly but the doctor seems to care more about his new technology than my needs.
in Deerfield Beach |
I have been a patient of Dr. Zannis since I was in High School. I am now 28 years old. Over 10+ years and I still love to going to see Dr. Zannis. He really take the time and listens to you and take extra effect to help n whatever you need. I recommend this Doctor to a lot of people and a few of my friends are now his patients.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
There's not enough words to express the excellence from Dr Zannis and his team. Every time I go I feel like my health matters. Dr Zannis takes his time to explain everything to you and is open to all questions. The one thing I love is he isn't a pill pushing doctor, he really analyze the health problem before subscribing medicine! This office gets 10 stars from my family.
in Coconut Creek, Fl |
I've been going to Dr Zannis office for about 4 years. When you walk into the door, your greeted by his kind, professional staff. The wait isn't long, even if you don't have an appointment. Dr Zannis is very kind, good listener, and shows he's there for you to help you get better, stay healthy and live a happy, healthy life. I highly recommend to everyone to see Dr Zannis, you will be glad you did. It's hard to find a five star doctor, staff and office. Love his staff too!!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Doctor Zannis is an amazing physician with a wealth of experience and knowledge. Dr. Z and Walk-in to Wellness staff are dedicated to offering the highest quality in patient care. Always a Five star experience! Highly recommended.
in Coral Springs |
I have been using Dr Zannis for over 6 years now ... He is kind understanding and takes his time with you ... Dr Zannis always seem to go that extra mile for me ... The staff is kind and understanding and willing to resolve all my problems ... Best Dr in Coral Springs ... Love the Doctor and the staff ...
in Melbourne, FL |
Would recommend. Excellent doctor
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I love Dr. Z, but am annoyed with the staff. I don't get return calls and I'm sick of jumping through hoops to get refills every month for very basic, harmless prescriptions such as my allergy meds.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Love this office, the doctor and staff are fantastic and they offer so many things in this practice.
Thanks Amber! Really I know it is easier for some people to write a negative review but thanks for making us shine! Dr. Z
in Pompano Beach, Fl |
Dr Zannis is a first rate Doctor. Have been a patient for over 8 years now. in every visit Dr. Zannis has taken care of me with listening to my words, Then responding with professionalism and accuracy in my care. Believe it or not he treats me as his friend every time I am there for care. Now his staff are wonderful. Each and everyone of them is knowledgeable and as well treats you as a important person not as a number. I love this Doctor and staff so much I have there staff photo on my phone.
That is awesome...what a great review and you know we have a mobile app to reach us called patient reach mobile that you can text message Dr. Zannis anytime or anywhere. Dr. Z
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Zannis for about 9 years now. I think that I like the most is that he listens to his patients and responds to what he sees and to what you advise. He is not a Dr to try and run up your bill with unnecessary tests or procedures. You can get in to see him, even if you do not have an appointment. I only wish he was closer to my house in Fort Lauderdale.
Richard I wish I could be closer to FTL but I am a one man show! Thanks for the great review! Dr. Z
Have you seen Dr. Jason Zannis, DO?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at University Hospital and Medical Center