Dr. Jason Wong, MD

Dr. Wong
Telehealth services available

VCU Medical Center Neurology

417 N 11th St Richmond, VA 23298

Dr. Jason Wong, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Richmond, VA. He is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. He is not accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wong to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Neurologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Wong accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Wong's experience treating your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jason Wong, MD...

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Wong's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wong

Dr. Wong?
What People Say About Dr. Jason Wong, MD
I used to see Jason when he was at VCU Health System. Really liked and trusted him. Super person and doc. Very sorry that he moved from Richmond.
Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Wong, MD?
Just had my first appointment with Dr. Wong in Stamford. He spent time listening to me and thinking about what my needs are. Before I arrived, he reviewed my medical notes and researched my symptoms. He took the time to talk about options and put together a plan to treat me. He is available for any questions before my next appointment. I'm so glad he chose Stamford to practice his specialty.
Barb in Stamford, CT – Nov 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Wong, MD?
I have had a long history of progressive deterioration of gait and balance. Most doctors said it was related to issues related to herniated discs in my back. Dr. Wong was able to diagnose a very rare neurological condition called hereditary spastic paraparesis. Dr. Wong never gave up, after many tests finally I had an answer for my condition. I am forever grateful for his hard work and perseverance.
J. Beck in VA – Jul 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Wong, MD?
I have been taking both of my grandparents to see Dr. Wong for about 5 years now. He's amazing! His bedside manner is awesome! He listens to both patient and caregiver concerns without condensation. Also, he doesn't hand out meds like candy. He starts with the lowest dose of anything he recommends based on condition and will work with you as you to increase as necessary. Out of the handful of neurologists I've visited with my grandparents, he's definitely the best!
Selena in Midlothian, VA – Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Wong, MD?
I have Inclusion Body Myositis (diagnosed in 2000), a muscle wasting disease with no known cure. DR Wong is very knowledgeable about this fairly rare, progressive disease and the limited available treatments. DR Wong, a neurologist at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Hospital who participates with other neurologist and specialists at the Parkinson's and Movement Disorders clinic in Richmond VA which is jointly sponsored by VCU and the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) as a TEAM. SUPER!!
Hugh Fillingane in Ashburn, VA – Jun 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Wong, MD?
He is amazing. He wants to help you figure out what is wrong. He strives to help you feel better. He does not hesitate to ask other doctors questions if he does not know something. I trust him with my chronic illnesses. He is amazing
Midlothian, VA – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Wong, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wong?

• Neurology