Dr. Jason Williams, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Male

Dr. Jason Williams, DO
I am a Board-Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM & R) Physician. I earned my Medical Degree from Edward VIa Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Virginia Tech Campus . I completed my internship and residency at the University of South Florida and I was a Chief Resident in PM&R. I trained at Tampa General Hospital (1100 bed), Moffitt Cancer Center (220 bed) and James A Haley Veterans Hospital (560 bed). My emphasis is on non-surgical musculo-skeletal, orthopaedic and sports medicine conditions. I have focused my orthopaedic practice on musculoskeletal medicine, non-surgical low back pain, cervical spine pain and rehabilitation. I perform ultrasound guided large and small joint injections to relieve pain. In addition, I like to work with prosthetics and orthotics and I have a special interest in working with para-athletes. Prior to beginning my medical career I spent four years of active duty in the United States Marine Corps. I served two years as a member of the Fleet Anti-terrorist Security Team (USMC FAST Company) in Norfolk, Virginia, and two years with 2nd Battalion 7th Marines Weapons Company in Twenty-Nine Palms, California before returning to Virginia.

Dr. Williams' Care Philosophy

I believe the patient is the captain of their own ship. I help them plot a course they feel comfortable with. Patient's should be involved with their own care as part of a patient-physician team.

Dr. Williams' Experience

See how Dr. Williams' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Williams is now accepting new patients
Florida Orthopaedic Specialists9077 S Federal Highway
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
(772) 335-4770Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Williams has admitting privileges.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
based on 1 review (1 with a comment)
Dr. Williams' Performance
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Williams is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He really knows his stuff and he treats his patients like they are family. I don't know how I got lucky enough to find him.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Williams, DO?
Are you Dr. Williams?

Compare Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams says...

I am a Board-Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM & R) Physician.  I earned my Medical Degree from Edward VIa Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Virginia Tech Campus .  I completed my internship and residency at the University of South Florida and I was a Chief Resident in PM&R.  I trained at Tampa General Hospital (1100 bed), Moffitt Cancer Center (220 bed) and James A Haley Veterans Hospital (560 bed).

My emphasis is on non-surgical musculo-skeletal, orthopaedic and sports medicine conditions.  I have focused my orthopaedic practice on musculoskeletal medicine, non-surgical low back pain, cervical spine pain and rehabilitation.  I perform ultrasound guided large and small joint injections to relieve pain.  In addition, I like to work with prosthetics and orthotics and I have a special interest in working with para-athletes.

Prior to beginning my medical career I spent four years of active duty in the United States Marine Corps.  I served two years as a member of the Fleet Anti-terrorist Security Team (USMC FAST Company) in Norfolk, Virginia, and two years with 2nd Battalion 7th Marines Weapons Company in Twenty-Nine Palms, California before returning to Virginia.

Dr. Williams' Care Philosophy

Dr. Williams says...

Emphasis is on non-surgical musculo-skeletal, rehabilitation, orthopaedic and sports medicine conditions.  Focused my orthopaedic practice on non-surgical low back pain, spine pain and rehabilitation.  Perform ultrasound guided large and small joint injections to relieve pain.

Dr. Williams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Williams' Board Certifications

University Of South Florida

Completed in 2015

Virginia Commonwealth University

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation