Dr. Jason Taub, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Dr. Jason Taub, MD

Dr. Jason Taub, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Taub is affiliated with Texas Institute for Surgery at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Methodist Hospital for Surgery, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.

...See Less

Dr. Taub's Experience

See how Dr. Taub's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taub

Dr. Taub accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Taub is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Taub has admitting privileges.

Dr. Taub's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taub to family and friends
Dr. Taub's Performance
in Rowlett, TX |
Dr. Taub did a fantastic job helping me through a very painful disc injury. He and all his staff did an outstanding job, making certain I was fully informed and comfortable with the treatment I received. If I'm ever in the position of needing back surgery again, I truly hope I will be able to have him as my physician again.
in Dallas, TX |
dr. Jason Taub is one of the finest doctors I've ever met he made me feel like I was more than just another patient this was only the second time in my entire life that I'd had surgery I would recommend him and his entire staff looking for a neurosurgeon
in Hudson Oaks , TX |
Dr Taub is obviously one of the most outstanding surgeons in the country, and a pleasure to interact with. Also outstanding is the service provided by his administrative assistant, Delia Bustamante. I have never before had the pleasure of working with such a courteous, professional, efficient, and immediately responsive and helpful medical office person. It's like having her at hand all through the week, which simplifies my recovery and takes away unnecessary stress.
in Weatherford, TX |
Dr Taub is best surgeon I have ever found. And he is the easiest doctor to talk to! He explains everything so clearly! My surgery was 100% successful. I only wish I would have found Dr Taub years ago! No point in living with pain when there is such an excellent doctor available!
in Edmond, OK |
I searched for a year to find the best doctor to perform my 360 ALIF surgery. I had to drive from Oklahoma to Texas to have it done, but Dr. Taub was worth it he gave me my life back. I went from only being able to walk for 15 minutes without severe pain in my lower back to standing on my feet for 8 hours just 2 weeks after my surgery. His staff are the best people I have ever worked with at a doctors office. I highly recommend Dr. Taub he is the BEST!!!!!!
in Dallas, TX |
I had a wonderful experience with Doctor Taub and his office Summer 2016. I had to get cervical fusion due to a disc contrusion that was compressing my spinal cord. He felt I needed surgery asap and even though I was scared to death as I'd never had surgery before he was kind enough to take the time to discuss with our family doctor so we felt it was the absolute necessary procedure I needed done. Love Dr. Taub and would recommend him to anyone with my eyes closed!
in Springtown, TX 76082 |
Wonderful doctor! Passionate, knowledgeable and overall cares for your health and wellbeing! He performed surgery on my husband 2 weeks ago and my husband has low to no pain and on the way to feeling better. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Allen, TX |
My wife was diagnosed with OPLL (Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament) and needed to undergo spine surgery. The surgeon we met earlier had given us a grim picture of the extent of the problem. Dr Taub met with us and explained that its going to be a major surgery but assured us that he can fix the problem. Walking out of the first appointment from his office my wife felt so much better and relieved. Dr Taub is very skilled and his approach is conservative to interventions.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr Taub is the type of surgeon you would want to operate on YOU! He explains everything so you understand!!! He's kind! He's so knowledgeable! The surgery which is dictated, shows how he takes his time, his insions were remarkable! His office staff is amazing!! I had multiple issues!! He fixed them all!!! He found the problem Which kept me from walking after the major Institutes did not!! I can say I've been to the MAJOR back specialist and they could care less. DR TAUB is the BEST!!
in McKinney, TX |
After dealing with years of back pain and unpleasant experiences with other doctors, I went to see Dr. Taub. He is intelligent, he is funny, he is kind and I love the way he took the time to explain my MRI's to me in a manner I understood. Most importantly he is a very skilled doctor. It's been 10 months since my surgery and my back hasn't felt this good in years. I am looking at a potential neck surgery and he is the doctor I trust to do it so I will be a repeat customer!
in Dallas, TX |
After several visits to other facilities who were unable to treat or accurately diagnose my condition I was referred by a family member to Dallas Neurosurgical & Spine. They recommended that I see Dr. Taub. I was very apprehensive but immediately felt at ease during my first visit. I highly recommend him and appreciate he and his staff making me feel comfortable throughout my successful surgical procedure for a double ACDF. Superb Doctor!!
in Portales, NM |
I thought he was kind, funny but straight forward, intelligent & answered all my questions. At my 1st appt he pulled up my MRIs & showed me many views, to verifiy areas that needed to be decompressed more, as I had already had Chiari decompression surgery 7 mths prior. He also showed me were it looked I had a leak. He sent me for a CT to confirm what he was seeing because my MRI was 3 months old & we looks at then together when I came back. This was just my appt, I could go on about surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Taub, MD?
Are you Dr. Taub?

Compare Dr. Taub

Dr. Taub's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Taub has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Taub's Board Certifications

• Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Gout
  • Hip Sprain
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Kyphosis
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy

Cleveland Clinic

Completed in 2013

Duke University

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Taub does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taub and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Craniotomy
  • CyberKnife®, Cranial (Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cranial) incl. Gamma Knife and LINAC Photon Beam
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Leksell Gamma Knife® 4C Radiosurgery